supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Travesty...

Crusaders did everything in there power to win over he Spartans. I was at the game. Things like bad calls from the refs for both teams(penalties waved off that should have stood)to having a member of the chain gang on the Spartans sideline signaling the Crusaders whether they were running a pass or run. Just ridiculous! This is what the commissioner of the CRFL is reduced to. Pathetic! He turned what could have been an awesome game between to good teams, into a screw job favoring the Crusaders. The brawl at the end of the game was uncalled for. If I'm not mistaken, isn't that the second for the Crusaders. How can they just be aloud to to start fights with whomever and get away with it. So this is a warning to any team playing the Crusaders, they'll cheat if they have to, to win, by any means necessary. Just disgraceful! Blast me if you'd like, I'll just ignore you anyway.

Re: Travesty...

Obviously actions took place in several games last night that do not represent how out league is to be ran. I will be reviewing the game film of the Crusader / Spartan game and listening to several neutral eye witnesses that I no were at the game. After all my information is collected punishments will be handed out accordingly. We will not tolerate this kind of behavior gentlemen, if you can not handle your aggression between each player you do not belong on the gridiron

Tyler Peckham
CRFL VP
Midwest Force President
937-216-9282

Last nights game between the Spartans & Crusaders wasn't all bad, it was a good game that could lead to a great rivalry in the CRFL that could draw a strong fan base but the behaviors of a few have to change or they got to go cause as in the last game that ended in a fight it's the same cancerous dudes & that will start to turn people away both as fans & as partners with the organization. The calls were calls it's part of the game & both teams played excellent so it could have gone either way like good games normally play out, its the one Crusader that was also an instagater of the last fight & another that hit Spartans & their own teammates with their helmets that soured the experience of seeing a good passionate game. It pissed me off cause the Crusaders coach had it under control with help from others & the game was over that player & another were on the winning team so the helmet swinging was so dangerous & it lead to players from both sides getting injured, children crying & players from a team not in the league or affiliated with either clubs threatening players & their families with guns. I love the Crusaders coach he's a stand up guy, a few players I've played with & against but it's the few & I do mean few that are giving a good organization a bad rep.

Players everywhere these days are to quick to Push and shove and there is no place in football for that stuff.
The Cursaders for whatever reason have some real HATERS in Marion County players from another league playing for another team on a team from South Bend sideline cat calling and running their mouth and wecheering against a local team?????? SMH The Nighthawks had many players at the game and they were there to see a football game not do and trash talking wouldn't it be nice if other local teams were as classy. The Nighthawk team was friendly and didn't get involved in the ruckus for that they should be commended.
Coach Mac has worked hard and has built a very good football team in Indianapolis this should have been a game remembered for the electric atmosphere the pre-game live band was great, the close back and forth game was exciting for players coaches and fans and then on e last play ugly raised its head. I am sure there are a couple players who have played heir last down of football.
What needs to happen is everyone get along and have respect not only for the game but for fans and your friends and family.
If you don't like e Crusads then don't attend their games, it is hat simple, there was no reason for players from another league to be on the Spartan sideline provoking incidents like this and yes the fight was ugly. Staff from both sides did a very good on of trying to diffuse the situation.
Let's all work together to give football a shining image lets all take a step back and look at our actions and what they lead to..
Good Luck o all teams and lets hope we don't see this again.
In the game against the Midwest Force there were no actions like his so what is it about Lawrence Park that seems to always make teams want to fight.
The C.R.F.L. Is a small market league they are not the bigger league with bigger rosters but the play is exciting as proven last night.
I'm looking forward to seeing the Generals play the Nighthawks on 7/14/12 that will kick off the MSFL season and give fans another choice of games to see.
There are many who are hoping the Crusaders fail and many who don't like JJ but the truth is they are a good team and the league is respectful and competitive. Those who are hating need to get a life. Had it not been for the blatant illegal hit by Spartan #7 this game would have ended without incident.

Dude above said the crusaders tried to cheat ??? They were down 30-20 with 6 mins togo in the game and pick the others defense apart. Then with less then a min togo the spartans showed there tru colors and was late hitting , cut blocking players like #52 on the last play and really hurt him bad for no reason at all then the crusaders made the last tackle on spartans sideline and they started the fight out of poor sportsmenship if u ask me ... Crusaders had a player who was in the wrong as well but like everyone is sayin this was a great game on both sides back and forth and the best team came out on top . Hope all the players who got hurt is ok on both sides and can't wait for week #3 good luck crfl

Nothing will ever happen to a team John Jackson is on whether they are guilty or not. He and his VP buddy are to tight.

guess we will see how fair this league really is now... and IF a player was swinging his helmet at other players then he was using it as a weapon to seriously hurt someone and should not be suspended he should be kicked out and not be allowed to play in this league again period... CRFL BOARD YOU HAVE ALOT OF PEOPLE WATCHIN THIS ONE KEEP THAT IN MIND AND DO WHATS RIGHT DONT SHOW FAVORITISM

Hey crfl fan give the board time to review tape ans see what the evidence says if they listened to every cry baby sobs that got on here and whined about a player there wouldn't any players
The game was an exciting game take away one bad hit and what it caused.
Here is a question for all those who want to judge since most of you play for other teams in different leagues how many of you so called football lover would agree that if this is proven with tape that a player swiung his helmet how about him being suspend from playing for ANY TEAM this year

not cryin or sobin and i said IF he was not that he was but IF he was he should be done... and heres a ? for you do you want hit by a swingin helmet? there is no room for that in the game

Are people’s names important?

William Shakespeare didn’t seem to think so. In Romeo and Juliet, he wrote, “What’s in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet.”

Now let's talk about names like Peyton Manning, LaDanian Tomlinson, Brian Urlacher, Adrian Peterson & Troy Polamlu. Names like these came of the NFL's Most Liked Athlete List. These guys are not just outstanding athletes, future Hall of Fame Players & Best of the Best in their own eyes, but also in the eyes of the people watching them.

Then you take names like Ndamukong Suh, Ben Roethlisberger, Albert Haynesworth, Plaxico Burress & of course, Michael Vick. These players names have ended up on the NFL's Most Hated Athlete list & even for people that don't even watch football, most these names are recognized by them.

Your name IDENTIFIES who you are!!! It's way more important than when you sign your name on your checks, when you give your name when greeting people you don't know, & when you label your property. Your name is WHO YOU ARE LITERALLY!

What I want you to do now is take a short pause & I want you to close your eyes & think about player on your team that you would consider a Team Leader....

...now answer to yourself a couple of these questions.

Why is he such great leader?
Is he an outstanding athlete?
Is he outspoken or does he lead with his pads?
Is he someone you can trust on & off the field?
Would this guy be welcome in my home?

Now, when I asked you to "think about player on your team that you would consider a Team Leader" a name should of immediately popped into your mind. And if you honestly went through & tried to answer the simple 5 questions, you were categorizing that name as you stored him into your brain. The guy you labeled as a "Good Team Leader" has EARNED THAT NAME FOR HIMSELF! He has not only earned that name for himself, he has also earned a reputation associated with that name. That also means if I come across you one day & ask about this particular name, your opinion could greatly influence mine as well.

The point I am trying to make, why doesn't everybody want to be that "Team Leader" type of player? I understand we all come from different backgrounds & up bringings, we all have our own & different opinions & views about different things & some of us are just not educated enough or genetically gifted to be that leader, but why let that stop us from trying? Why you want the reputation tied to our name as being bad? Who wants to be classified as a thug, a thief, short tempered, undisciplined or a liability to have on a team? I don't care how good of athlete you might think you are, your only as good as your name!

Mike Tyson was once described as "The Badest Man on the Planet" & he has ruined his reputation, his name, his life, by rape convictions & from biting ears off.

So I now ask you to take a short pause & think about your name & answer yourself a few questions.

Am I reliable to my team & show up to practices?
Do I show up to practices & games on time.
Do I respect my teammates?
Does my teammates respect me?
Does my Coach respect me?
What could I do to make myself better?
If I was a Coach, would I want me on my team.
Do I give 100% in everything I do.

Answer all the above questions correctly is the first step to being a Team Leader. I challenge each & everyone of you to try & be that Team Leader. Its not an easy task & its not going to happen over night. It might not even happen this season, but building your name now will reward you for years to come. In my opinion, you can not have too many Team Leaders on a team, but you can have one to many bad teammates. If you are never viewed by others as a Team Leader, you still will be viewed of having a GOOD NAME.

And for those who don't believe me on how valuable your name really is, then why does everyone hide behind fictitious names on Supafan?

There's also no room fo #7 of the spartans to do a cheap shot on the crusaders#52 when they knew the game was ov and tried to take him out ..there coach don said he was kicked off. We will see about that

Where you live doesn't decide who you want to support and most people come out to see a game that won't cost them and their families almost a $1000 to get into and enjoy themselves.
Missed calls, late hits, injuries in the game, passion and aggression is part of the game, as playrs and fans it's why y'all play and fans come out but there's an expectation of discipline, respect, safety and accountiblity that isn't being met or now it's obvious that's not even being aspired to, so you're right as a community we don't have to tolerate it, attend it or allow it in our community. So as a community don't attend and have it rooted out of your area cause it'll get worse before it'll get better these so call "individuals that believe it's HATING and not part of a greater concern usually played a role, don't have home training to care or will never comprehend.
As for the fans, get a better facility where fans and families aren't in a position of influence or harm and a staff of officers that are trained to defuse such issues.
I hope this info is passed along to parks and rec, IPS and anyone else with a feild so they have knowledge of what is taking place when you allow certain groups to use their facilities. Maybe then you can support your favorite disfunctional player in the wild if that's how they want to act.
No one said any particular team by name that was involved, there was four different teams in attendance but just food for thought and now it's out there the cats that were talking about shooting up the park were said to be from that organization and that's from Indy cats that know other Indy cats not South Bend people or people there supporting them.

#7 on the spartans did not take a cheap shot on the last play. Yes he did block below the waist but it was above the knees. Remember #7 is only 5'1 blocking a guy over 6'. See people are going by what they read and I am sure video will be posted online somewhere soon.

I would like to state that the crusaders do have game film and would be glad to send to any team wanting to know the real situation on how things transpired. The crusaders would not like a bad wrap as well as the league. As for number 7, he did make a block then proceeded to get up and hit a crusader player in the back as well as throw a punch. Film proves it all.

Coach josh. Since you can apparently see across the field and looking ten yards behind the play where the block took place, which gives the proposal why were you looking behind the play, was your player looking for a cheap shot?. You state it was a legal block above the knee but yet the ambulance was called and after evaluation it waa identified as damage to the knee. Get your facts straight.

So before anyone even tried to start bashing the crusaders the tape explains it all, neither team was in the right, so neither should be held as a thug team., the game overall was exciting by two teams putting up some points.

Put it on youtube for all to see.

Their was two fights going on at the same time at the end of the game. One on each sideline. the more serious fight in which helmets were used as weapons and threats of gun violence was near the spartin sideline. Is their any tape of that altercations?

As for the blown knee. I dont know if it was a low hit or late hit, I didnt see it. But I do know that you can blow your knee from a hit above the knee. You can blow your knee out running routes or even playing basketball in the back yard. Knee injuries isnt like a bullet hole were you can pin point what happened. i am just glad that their was only threats of bullets flying.

crfl... charge an extra 25 dollars on player fee and play on real fields were fans don't sit as close as spike lee's court seats for the knicks games. Then you wouldnt have 20 or so area semi pro dipshits getting onto the field and elevating to the garbage that it did turn into.

Second fight already this year for the crusaders...kick them out the league is the best solution! Whoever was swinging helmets kick them out the league forever...

John Jackson started a fight with a Spartan that is a very Godly man...enough said on that one! The game was out of control due to very poor officiating! The ref on our sideline should never be allowed to ref again! He was garbage! Saying we play by high school rules? Then call it that way! Of course the game was going to be competitive, the teams are 2 of the 2 best in CRFL! If John Jackson would have been tossed since he did throw a fist...game might have had a different outcome! Everyone out there needs to respect the children and older people out there...never should safety be questionable! and shout out to the players from Crusaders that blessed our trip home!

From their website - I hope they follow through with it or risk voiding their trust and respect.

Gentlemen, I want to start by saying we are all men On one football. We, as in myself and the coaching staff expect to keep you upheld to that responsibility in itself. We do understand that at times things may get out of line and may even become to difficult to bear, but as men we need to refrain ourselves from dropping to a lever of indescentcy. As you all know this team is for family enjoyment and we will uphold that. Cursing on the field needs to at best not happen. This is not hard to make happen. You are to keep yourself conditioned during the off season. If you choose to not join us for conditioning that is on you. But don't come to practice during spring out of shape because that is not needed. Every guy on that field is there for the same reason as you, remember that. Please understand that at times your input may be asked, but also remember this is not a player ran team and the ownership and coaching staff shall make most the decisions and we will make those for what best suits everybody. We will have team meetings every month until the season begins and I suggest everybody join those so that you are updated on everything going on. Player contracts will not be signed until January 1st of each year. Anybody fighting on the field will immediately be suspended from the team. Player fees will be due by friday April 13th. We will make every effort for you to bring the cost down, but that means you alos have to cooperate in this manner. Payments may also be set up if you feel it would make it easier for you. We will not deal with the questioning of the ownership or coaching. These people are here for a reason. Please remember that we will make sure things are being taken care of. We also insist you bring your family to our meetings. Your wife has the right to know hwats going on and has the right to ask question and you DO NOT have the right to get mad at her for asking these questions. Once again we are about the family spectrum and we will maintain this. Practices are a must. We run a unique offense and an aggressive defense. We will maintain as follows God, family, work, football. your life should be upheld to this as well. God should aways come first, then your family, then work, these should come before football at all times. But remember every practice you miss, you will be missing very valuable information. We will not accept excuses of I couldn't find a ride, or I don't have gas money. These excuses will not be tolerated. We are here to have fun and create memories for a life time. Essentually we will grow to become a family of our own. Please understand the words on this page because this is what we will go by. Thank you.

Tri City Spartan Management

Out of all of this Eye SEE two BUSH LEAGUE teams trying to act like they shit don't stink, a self promotion from the Nighthawks, and KIDS CRYING! Really guys??? This is what Eye am here for. To talk wreckless to those who have no regard for the game! If you have KIDS CRYING because your team has decided to go all Rocky IV during a game YOU ARE WRONG AND HAVE EVERY DAMN RIGHT TO BE CALL BUSH LEAGUE! Seriously, for some, it is becoming a trend! SAYS EYE

Eye

all i know is if someone swung a helmet and hit me, im takign that video strait to the police and pressing charges, im not letting anyone risk my life. even i was a spectator video taping the game and had that on camera, im still taking it to the police. no matter who started it, that guy def deserves to not be aloud to play. If thats true of course, idk cause i wasnt there

Damn guys, Seems like one of these "brawls" happens every few weeks.

Grown men, who tell everybody they are grown men, refusing to act like grown men.

Football is a game, you win some, you lose some, and at our level most guys have to work on Monday Morning. But that doesn't seem to make a bit of difference to some folks.

I'm retired, I gave this game up and I miss it every day. But when I hear trash like this it reminds me of some of the reasons I had to let it go. The last couple years of playing I've heard a million

"On my mama's"

or somebody throwing out some kind of racial slur at somebody else.

Practically every damn game. Half the time between guys on the same team.

Coaches do what they can, but this game at this level is voluntary and guys pay to play so most coaches hate having to kick a guy off a team. So instead they threaten fines and penalties and such. Then the coach and the player argue, the player doesn't show up for a practice or two, then he comes back and we all act like nothing happened. Then we have the nerve to sit there all shocked when it happens all over again.

It's sad man, alot of these guys have kids and family in the stands and it's embarrassing for some of the other players to have to be associated with grown men who act like babies.

I don't mean any disrespect, because I'm sure somebody is gonna call me some kind of hoe ass bitch or something and that's cool. But for real guys, alot of you that are constantly getting into junk are awesome athletes and great football players. Don't cheapen it by acting like an idiot. You wanna fight or whatever else you're doing, take it to the club or something. Let everybody else play some football.

if i was the spartans i would get legal help because u guys r getting fucked. the only reason ur getting fucked is cuz u guys r the only ones who can stop jon jacksons team. since they cant beat yall fair n square they will do anything to make sure they beat yall. just like they did saturday night. check your bylaws to your leauge. they have bylaws and bylwas are made for a reason. unless the spartans got dummies for coaches they should be able to get sum type of help. yea this really was a travesty. hey #7 if u see this keep ur head up. u r a straight up baller and u turned that game around along with that runnig back. and who ever is # 17 for the spartans, that guy is a baller he didnt step of the feild the whole entire game and he made plays all over the feild on offense and defense. im jus gone call it how i see it. go nighthawks

Go nighthawks go nighthawks go....nope, you talk all this jazz about these crfl teams, then try to promote a team u proably aint even with, with all this crazy talk. you sound just like these fools that been fighting in the crfl. act like that in the msfl and see how long it takes for you to get kicked off the league and have your team fined hardcore status. change ur attitude. you making the nighthawks look dumb

first off the msfl i sway stronger than the IFL . lets be serios. im just a fan. calling it how i see it.

Damn Nitebuzzardz, SMH. When the hell ya'll gone play?! -MP-

MP yalls team is garball. Wed beat the snot out of you in a heartbeat, we ballas. All the ballas came here and left you to play a bunch a pussies, with a bunch a pussies. Keep are name out you mouth if you gone disrespect it by callin us a different one. You a joke

You know what it is Fam! And as always where to find me. I will show up on ya field, walk through yo huddle like WHAT! And you know ain't nada gone happen! So ease back homeboi! Like I said, you know what it is! You ain't leave, we alway leave the door open. You just chose to use it. You was never a Tornado, cause if you was you would still be, but you was prolly 8th string cried about it and left. Typical Buzzard talk! I mean did you even read what you wrote? All the ballers left you to play some pu$$ies and play with some pu$$ies. I agree! That is exactly what yaw did. Left to go play with some pu$$ies and play with some other pu$$ies. Too Easy Homeboi -MP-

Real talk, tornados aint nothin but a weak breezes now adays, and you soft for trying to huff and puff. you aint got the nads to walk through our huddle, cause if u did, wed finish the rest of the game and do what you call us and act like buzzards and eat your road kill ass for dinner. you weak, and have always been weak. we gone make noise this year in the msfl starting off with the Generals. They gone be wishin they still playin the revo when we done with them. CANT WAIT! We gone prove eryone we da toast of indy semipro ball, NOT the weak breeze, not the foot soldiers, not the wanna be boxers, the Nighthawks! Real talk! be glad u dont play us FAM! no you to soft for that. whack ass dude

Ya'll practice tonight???

MP quit jigglin from our nuts. weak ass dude

And since you know me quit hiding playboi.

Aint hidin nowhere. you know where we play. you sad. im done rappin with you weak ass whack dude. I wish we played you, but yall prob cake out like the pussies you are. Real talk, MP aint nothin but Monster Poop

Hahahah. This cat is like in 3rd grade or something. See you soon! Ya'll see he still hiding that identity tho! you < Lord Infamous MP48- Ya Dig!

Come to our practice and scrimage us then weak dude. See who is in 3rd grade then! Who you talkin to when you say ya'll? you aint got no followers bum. you the only dude who has negative followers on twitter you sack. quit jiggling from our jigglers.

Nah...Imma come through hold my nutz like a G. Don't let the grown man look fool ya patna. I see you still trying to get some action before ya season start tho. How is that coming? Yaw don't want that heat on the field. You think you do, but you really don't! Buzzard!

You aint no more of a G than Vanilla Ice. hold ur nutz to make sure they aint shriveled up and turned into a pussie. Monster Poop, quit stinkin Indy up. Real talk, yall dont want none of us.

MP the football G, runs like a girl and sits down to pee. NUFF SAID! Weak breeze aint worth no more of my time unless u gone play.

Twitter??? Wtf...are you serious. What are you like 17 or something? You see what we have here is a VET vs a child. You one of them Google me cat's. Sit yo ass in your car seat fo I pull this car over an slap the shit outta you. Don't drink too much of that COOLAID. Ain't ya'll still recruiting two weeks from a regular season game? #FAIL

duck us if you wanna football g. we kno who scared. and you pull that car over, you liable to get whooped VET. we always recruiting, before season, during season, off season. you dont know shit bout us

Nighthawks, irrelevant, especially to the Tornados! Nuff said! Like I said ya'll see he won't say his name. This was actually refreshing. This like slap boxing your LITTLE BROTHER. You make him think he is good enough for a little bit out of love...cause that's your Brother, right? But you know if you bombed on him you gone hurt him and he gone run and tell MOM! Ducking ya'll, I see ya'll drunk over there. #somebody spiked the coolaid! Ya'll practice tonite at P. Tudor at 7p? Imma fall through and see my Little Homies. Sounds like ya'll need a hug or a pacifier! -MP-

FIRST AND FOREMOST: Dynomight and Jiggler, if you ARE part of the Nighthawks, then you already know that this is NOT how we conduct ourselves, and if you disagree feel free to disassociate yourself from the Nighthawks!! If I find out who you are, you will be suspended and/or removed from our team... PERIOD!! We don't get on blogs and trash talk, this is NOT how we present ourselves. We will do out talking on the field July 14, NOT on Supafan!! Again, if you do NOT understand or agree with this then feel free to contact me! But you WILL abide by team rules or be replaced, your choice!