5)Thunderhawks
4)Cutters
3)Tornados
2)Wolfpack
1)Wildcats

Re: *Updated Rankings*

1-6 ok 7-17 ur way off brother eye think u betta try again FF#1

As I stated last night..."lack of discipline and character may have a negative impact on your team's rankings"...it's obvious from your previous posts that you are in some way affiliated with the crusaders! With that being said...why don't you send me your CRFL rankings so I can hear from an insider...better yet why don't you worry about playing football! Your team is one incident away from being kicked out of your league...and your only 2 games into the season! Get your head out of your ass and get off the message boards! It was a terrible scene at your last game and all the crusaders want to talk about is what an exciting game they won. Win, loose, or draw the Crusaders are a JOKE regardless!

why did you move the crush up from 18th to 7th this week not that i disagree but i prob would of had the cards in front of them just curious ?

Now im liking your rankings this time cause the CARDS are in the top 10 like they should be, I understand some teams are high because they aint started playing yet and they were contenders last year. but now I wanna know why the force is so low ranked but the vipers, and revo are so high above them, all 3 teams are 1-1

he likely based it on the butt whooping they got from the crusaders and didnt count the panther win very much since the panthers likely wont win a game this year and will be lucky if they score. the revo and vipers havent been blown out by anyone thus far. rankings dont matter much anyhow since only one team per league wins a title.

Ocho-5 as I said last week keep winning and you will rise to the top...congrats on the win! I try my best to rank teams as accurate as possible...the more info I compile throughout the season will lead to a more accurate ranking.
The Vipers moved up because they beat the Revolution which I had ranked #5. The Revolution were ranked so high due to the preseason win vs the Generals as well as the 40 point win over the Panthers in week 1. Weather or not the Revolution were a legitimate top 5 team or not I have to give the Vipers credit for the win. As for the Force...I am unsure of weather or not they had their starting QB at the Crusaders game but either way they looked absolutely terrible and got embarrassed. After seeing that game I considered them one of the worst football teams I had ever seen! Speaking of bad teams their win came against the Panthers who are last place in my rankings.
As for the Blitz, Cards, and Crush...The Blitz and Cards are a combined 4-0 but all games were against bottom 5 teams, whereas the Crush beat the Vipers in week 1...now after week two I count the victory as more of a quality win due to the Vipers beating the revolution and proving they are not a bottom feeder. Which is why I have the Crush slightly above the Cards and Blitz...As I have said before keep stringing together the wins and you will rise!

great explanations on ur reason of rankings, no argument from me.

u guys are hating on the spartans. i was at the game it wasnt perfect but from wut i saw was i team playing against a lueage favorite. there was no way the spartens could win this game. every time they got close the refs would make a horrible call. they got cheated out of a game that really should have won. they should ranked higher. i bet they run the table for the rest of the year. this comes from a biast fan. Go night hawks

Football Fan #1
As I stated last night..."lack of discipline and character may have a negative impact on your team's rankings"...

@INSPF let me get in on the official rankings already...You need a #4 guy and I'm that dude! My rankings are legit and everybody knows it. 1200+ hits on last weeks rankings alone...

Done.

Updated Rankings

I would like to thank INSPF for adding me...I will do my best!

New rankings coming soon...I need the Tornados score though...Master P where you at??????????

just found it on their website...they won 66-0