Comment
jj is in everybody business

jj is insp and supa fan

Re: jj is in everybody business

John jackson??

yes john jackson

You guys crack me up!! I bet JJ was the second man on the grassy knole, LOL. If you guys would worry more about your lives and not someone elses then maybe, just maybe, you would realize there are more things in life than trying to ruin someones credibility from false statements.

While JJ is a pompus, he isnt supafan. This was around long before he got into it.

lets jus be serous jon jackson is a cheater and a liar , and he knows it. jon jackson thew A PUCNH. y is there no punishment for him. this is also on camera lol. jon jacson can help pass punishment but cant be honest about hisself. there needs to be a vote on him stepping down. all the suspensions show the integrity of the league, really lack of integrity that this league has. if any bodu should have got the bad end it should have been jon jackson jus because he is the commish. lead by example. how can u lead ur league when u start fights ur dam self? wut happened between the crusaders and the spartans is gettin around and if JJ is still the commish next year i dont think they will have more the 4 teams in there league. ATTENTION JJ UR SELFISHNESS IS GONNA BE THE DOWN FALL OF UR LEAGUE. SAD BUT SO TRUE. AND SPARTANS STOP TALKIN SHIT AND WHINING AND GET YOU A LAWYER A COPY OF THE BYLAWS A ORGINALL COPY OF THAT TAPE AND HANDLE YA BUSNISS AND SHUT UP ........DYNOMYTE

If you have footage of JJ swinging, I'd love to see it. However, even if you do produce such evidence nothing will happen. This is what happens when you have boys who likely still live with their parents running a league.

i do agree with you, but to be honest if they have these so called bylaws writen down on paper then thats wut they have to go by. its there governing law in the crfl. if the spartans were smart a lawyer and that tape would get there players back. i would file breach of contract with the crfl. rules are rules no matter where u go or who u are. and after that i would tell jj to step down or not play. u cant be the commish and paly for a team. not fair. any logical person would know that. this is not my situaion . but if it was this would suck. spartens stop acting like rookies and know ur laws. for petes sake ur a bunch of grown men do any of yall read

Eye say what is that going to solve in a league that is constantly producing WWE type results. Eye think we should all move on. #7. EYE feel your pain, however, when you involve yourself in matters such as this, the outcome becomes what you are seeing. Pick up and move on. Obviously this particular league is not for you and the punishments wreak of team bias. But move one regardless. There is NOTHING else to SEE here. Cause if you all keep talking about this Eye swear EYE will have to cease my daily flight and set you all straight. It's FRIDAY GENTLEMEN. Eye believe there are games tomorrow. Get focused! SAYS EYE!

EYE

Eye in the Sky
Eye say what is that going to solve in a league that is constantly producing WWE type results. Eye think we should all move on. #7. EYE feel your pain, however, when you involve yourself in matters such as this, the outcome becomes what you are seeing. Pick up and move on. Obviously this particular league is not for you and the punishments wreak of team bias. But move one regardless. There is NOTHING else to SEE here. Cause if you all keep talking about this Eye swear EYE will have to cease my daily flight and set you all straight. It's FRIDAY GENTLEMEN. Eye believe there are games tomorrow. Get focused! SAYS EYE!

EYE

Eye, the Spartans are a team...not a bunch of I's! They are a team, a group, a unit! #7 is a part of the Spartans brotherhood...other teams are trying to get him! Spartans have a lot of intense players...I never seen in the bylaws you have to be a bitch to be in this league! If John Jackson wants his league to be associated with suspending him for a whole season he can change the name of CRFL to BFL...FREE #7!!!!!

Eye agree with your standing up for your comrade. Absolutely understand. Eye think all of this is unfortunate and Eye for one do not agree with a year suspension. Any suspension is a ban to me because for however long, it keeps you off the field. CRFL, nothing good can come from mingling with the help. By this Eye mean, Eye have heard of player coaches, but player league reps. No, not good at all. How is it that a CRFL Official put himself in position to be suspended for a punch is beyond me. And there you have your outcome! Starts at the top. But hey, you get what you sign up for. (CRFL) Crappily Ran Football League! SAYS EYE!

EYE

Eye in the Sky
Eye agree with your standing up for your comrade. Absolutely understand. Eye think all of this is unfortunate and Eye for one do not agree with a year suspension. Any suspension is a ban to me because for however long, it keeps you off the field. CRFL, nothing good can come from mingling with the help. By this Eye mean, Eye have heard of player coaches, but player league reps. No, not good at all. How is it that a CRFL Official put himself in position to be suspended for a punch is beyond me. And there you have your outcome! Starts at the top. But hey, you get what you sign up for. (CRFL) Crappily Ran Football League! SAYS EYE!

EYE

John Jackson is sweeping his punchES under the rug! No punishment for him...or the refs that set the tone for the game! After he was punched he was defending himself! John Jackson said in a post directly to Johnny in this league no one has a right to play...it is privilege, so anyone that stands in way of the championship will fall victim to the commissioner/ dictator! I totally agree with u Eye!

No punch was thrown by JJ. He did grab someone, but no punch was thrown at all. Quit talkin shit, all a yall. Aint you got shit better to do then talk about one guy. If he had a reality show it would be #1 cause all you damn haters. Move on!!! Can we continue with this damn season please? Sick of the talk!

When his bitch ass posts the video of that he will shut someone up! Meanwhile all he has is 2 hits that Gayles threw that were at the most penalties, not personal fouls...but even if they were 2 personal fouls...that is suspension for 4 qtrs! John Jackson needs to realize respect is earned! If Gayles was a bum, dirty player, or anything besides intense...we would gladly let it go!