supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spartans

We, the Spartans, accept responsibility for OUR actions during the dispute Saturday June 23 in Lawrence, IN. Things never should have gotta out of hand like that. We are prepared to accept the punishment to which has been handed to us.
I will be educating my players on controling their emotions during game play and walking away from any dispute. Though I can not speak on behalf of anybody else involved, I send my condolences to the gentlemen on the Crusaders squad who was injured during the last play.
I would also like to apologize to the Crusaders' fans and other spectators there that evening for the events that went down. And last but not least I would like to extend an apology to the Crusader program for things going the way they did.
Football is a game of emotions and at the end of the game, emotions ran high and emotions turned into actions. So on behalf of the Tri City Spartans please accept our apology for the conflict that occurred.

Thank you,
Coach Josh

Re: Spartans

Coach Josh,
Please understand that in no way shape or form does the Crusaders' organization believe this was all on the Spartans. We are well aware that it takes two people to fight and the issue has been resolved. I would like to commend your team on a well played 59:58 game. This was a very competitive game between two very good teams. All the BS aside, I would like to wish the Spartans luck for the remainder of the 2012 season!!!

J. Morris

jeremy good luck to you guys hope to see you in the indiana ship

Jeremy, we wish you the best of luck as well. Both our organization have a long way to go and now both organizations have much respect to earn back from semi-pro football. This issue as far as I am concerned is done and it is time for both organizations to move on from it and begin to journey to regain respect. Good luck see you guys soon.

Josh im glad ur saying your sorry for me when I didn't do what they say I did. I'm not a dirty player. Never have been and never will be. If I have to quit the team to clear my name on my own I will. I am a man if I do something wrong I admit it and take the punishments. But when you are innocent you do what ever it takes to prove that. I have talked to Tyler,Mike, and you about this. I was tring to brake everything up and find out the next day I have been suspended for stompen on a player over and over with cleets on really. I want to see that on the game film. If that really happened why wasn't I arrested for assult and that player taking to the hospital with cleet marks or wounds. Am I sorry for the way the game ended yes. That should never happen period. But when your innocent you don't just site back and not defend your honor.