supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
tri city baby

everbody talking bout tape, but what da hell yall didnt see is when they tired to take #7of the( tri city) eye out his face. and they somebody punch #31 of (tri city) which made his arm dislocated. so if u wasnt on da field shut da hell up, cause i was, the whole game We did things wrong they did too but one of those ref needs to get suspended real talk............. just a good battle between two top 5 teams,..... JUST A NOTE THEM NORTHERN INDIANA BOYS ARE NO HOES...
Newson#4.....

Re: tri city baby

Sounds real professional. Stop being so getto. The Spartans should change their name to Thugs. I traveled to watch you guys play and was rooting for you. I will never do that again. After the fight, don't care who started it, you guys still went on rambling off from the mouth. JUST PATHETIC!

Who cares, about what u think... Really, and u dont now what ghetto is so stop using the word, and u dont knw what a thug is too if u think my team is, sorry if we play tha game wit a lil edge, its football clown ass m.f. Now that was ghetto, lmao....

Hold yourself accountable NU. Are you really trying to help your team or prove you are tough? Cause you aint doing neither. The end of the game was a disgrace to football, which i doubt you care about since you thug tough. Get real man. Real talk, you aint shit and the crusaders and spartans might be top 5....of the CRFL, thats it. Yall aint did shit or proved shit besides you both are emotionally weak and cant handle adversity.

If someone punches you, you have the right to defend yourself! Spartans are athletes, not thugs! Spartans were on their sidelines...Crusaders came over! As men they defended themselves, and their families behind them. A few players retaliated, but #2, #50 and a few others were on camera checking on ur hurt player! A few tempers flared, the rest of the team were trying to get those men to refocus! I could hear the fight and see the aggressors! Crusaders thug got a 2 game suspension, our athlete #7...suspension and can never return to CRFL! Can't even appeal, because thugs run the league! The one man that should always play with integrity is Mr. Jackson, like we stated he started the first fight of the game, but never even had to sit out! Funny how they pick which rules to follow, funny they make other rules as they go! The man that posted the videos keeps saying it was a good 59:58 of football...no it was 60 mins of football! #28 ruined the after game congratulating and prayers! #28 had already poked #7 in his eye! #7 didn't retaliate then! So don't get it twisted! No one is proud of how the game ended, but Spartans definitely weren't on Crusaders sidelines, and #7 didn't shove or punch #28 first! video was removed, because it showed just that!

And we still top 5 baby.

No NU....ya'll acting just like ya name, NEW, as in like babies! You saying you in the top 5 tells me you know of 4 other teams in the state better than you! If you was #2, you would say that. If you were #3, you would say top 3. Who says, "We in the top 5, YEA!" You need to learn where the b.s. really starts cause top 5 ain't saying much! Damn newbies! Don't make me take off my belt! SAYS EYE

EYE

Newsome u live in south bend...dont be a internet thug homboy come back to nap and eventhough nap and fort wayne boys dont like one another go to the fort and act as tuff as u acting on this internet and see if u dnt get ya issue...south bend yall the weakest link!! I played for the renegades and when we played the cards it was some tension but it had to do wit some real shit...Nap and Fort Wayne boys dont like each other period but it was a 3 ot battle out there...we won both teams shook hands,prayed and went they seperate ways...no fight no name calling none of that bs....so that being said yall sb boys stop actin like yall the hardest boys in the world when we all know yall gotta alot of girl in yall !!!!

State ur name cuz, I will show u a internet thug. Lol

Rod Tharp...homeboi...You a clown long with your whole spartan organazation...now come show me!

Hey NU you said your Spartans #4 right? Well you should be suspended a few games right along with your team mate, That video showed you kicking the shit out of the player on the ground to, kicking him, stomping him. You can clearly see that you were putting some force behind those kicks and stomps.

There you go suspend that bum too...newsome you are a bum

Lmao, I knw im bum joe, I knw i should of been a lot of things, suspend, dead, w.e but i got on my side, thats why im still here, and ill pray for yall haters. Since everybody think we thugs, and most of players on my team is church going guys, andone of ur coaches is an laywer, yall dumb fucks. Go play wit ur selfs. Thx and god bless. P.s i fun playing in that game, fuck da fight, da game was classic, like I said before two top five teams went at it..... Final.

And spell my name right too before u say anything too me lil boi

Nu
Lmao, I knw im bum joe, I knw i should of been a lot of things, suspend, dead, w.e but i got on my side, thats why im still here, and ill pray for yall haters. Since everybody think we thugs, and most of players on my team is church going guys, andone of ur coaches is an laywer, yall dumb fucks. Go play wit ur selfs. Thx and god bless. P.s i fun playing in that game, fuck da fight, da game was classic, like I said before two top five teams went at it..... Final.

I'm pretty sure that god wouldn't like for you to use " most players on my team is church going guys" and "yall dumb fucks" in the same sentence. Then to go on and say "Go play wit ut selfs, Thx and god bless."

The only praying you should do is for you lol

I ask for forgiveness, like i do every day.

As long as you are asking! LOL

I hope nobody takes this serious, just trash talking...... Dont take this serious, cuz its not serious just football... God Bless all.. Good luck