supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Destroyers, will they survive the season

Changes in the organization, possibility of forfeiting games and player moral down. Will the hottest talked about team be an upset or a previously predicted let down. Stay tuned.

Re: Destroyers, will they survive the season

The "hottest talked about team?" YOu have got to be kidding me. The Destroyers were doomed from the get go with the staff they had. There is a reason why all the teams the staff has been involved in failed.LOL, someday you all will learn

After 1 team meeting last year that I attended, I knew this wasn't it. The owners seemed hot headed and honestly I couldn't take them serious because it was a "heard it all before" thing like Sunshine Anderson lol. Especially the bald headed guy who acted like he was so important, spoke, then left. To my understanding he did that alot. I would like to see them complete the season but I still wouldn't play for them.

Look fellas, the Destroyers are a first yr team and we already know that there are going to be some bumps in the road, already we have to give them a certain level of props due to the fact that we have had teams fold that we all thought would at least be able to field a team, such as the Mustangs up north, who would have thought that they wouldnt have SOME sort of a team with the organization that they have yr in and yr out. Personally I believe they will be just fine as long as they stick together. I will say this, having dang near 12 teams in a 10 to 20 mile radius in Indy really does not help any of the teams, We could have 3 or 4 teams and really dominate each league with players being used according to their skill level. I mean honestly you could have a team in the CRFL, IFL, GRIDIORN AND THE MSFL and really do damage with all the talent if ppl could or would check their egos at the door, but instead you end up with the HAVES and the HAVE NOTS all over stuff like this. Good luck to all teams playing this game.

The Destroyers suck donkey balls

Correction to hahaha not staff, but the owners. I cant really blame them for that because honestly they were just a part of a crap organization. DreKey I definitely like how you broke that down. Destruction of Destroyers you are a complete fool for that comment.

Thanks bro, im just really hoping that the rumors are just that because for the most part the players just want to play close to home for an organization that is not going to be a fly-by-night type deal, I live in Indy right now but I have strong ties to Bloomington and I know what I am getting with the Cutters and until someone can truly truly show me something better and more unified then I will be where I am at, not to mention it just seems like most of the teams in Indy hate one another, lol....I mean i understand why but man