supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRU - HATERS

HATERS BEWARE! WE STILL HERE AND AINT GOIN NOWHERE!
WE SILL STANDING TALL AND WILL PLAY THE CARDS THAT HAVE BEEN DEALT, EVEN THOU THEM CARDS HAVE A STANK ASS SHIT SMELL. SUSPEND US ALL 1 BY 1, WE STILL GOT DEPTH LIKE NO ONE. NEXT MAN UP, SO GOES THE MOTTO, WE STILL GON FUCK YOU HOES ON THE FIELD LIKE HEF BE DOIN IN THE GROTTO. PITTY THE FOOL THAT THINKS THE CRUSADERS IS FINISHED, IF ANYTHING THE THIRST HAS BEEN REPLENISHED. JUST KEEP GIVING US AMMO, FEEDING FUEL TO THE FIRE, ALL YALL HATERS DOIN IS TAKIN DESIRE HIGHER. SO STAND UP C - NATION, KEEP YA HEADS HIGH, THEM HATERS IS OUT THERE JUST WAITING TO WAIVE BYE, BUT IN THE END WE ALL KNOW WE GOT ONE GOAL IN MIND, TO RISE ABOVE IT ALL AND LEAVE THESE HATERS BAHIND.

FUCK THE TALK, WALK THE WALK. LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD. LET OUR PLAY DO THE TALKIN FOR US! THEY FUCK WIT THE BULL THEY DAMN SHO GON GET THE HORNS!

THERE IS A CHALLENGE THAT HAS BEEN ISSUED! I EXPECT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US TO STEP UP AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!

LETS GO!! ONE GOAL!!

P.S.

CRU - HATERS SHIRTS ON SALE FOR ALL YOU HATERS!

Re: CRU - HATERS

ill take one of those shirts with your mouth i hope the CARDS,VIPERS AND CRUSH kick your asses all over the field cause you have to play fair now no having someone tell you there plays and no cheap shots good luck crusaders your going to need it

Honest Abe says the Crusaders are a bitch made organization! Everyone hates you because you are jackasses giving semi-pro a bad name!

THIS WHAT I WANT! KEEP TALKIN! BOTH FIGHTS WERE STARTED BY THE OTHER TEAM PUNK, WAS YOU AT THE GAME, CAUSE I WAS. YOU DIDN'T SEE THE BS THAT LED UP TO IT. KEEP HATIN CAUSE THATS WHAT YALL ARE GOOD AT!

CANT KEEP A GOOD MAN DOWN! NO MATTER HOW HARD YALL TRY WE STILL GON KEEP SMILIN!

HATERS!!!!

Sore looser - not one ounce of respect. Your team going to continue threatening the vp of the league? they should just kick you out for good.

Crusaders, STAY OFF THIS SITE. I don't care who stated the fight, we participated in it. The only way we are going to get respect back it to play the next 8 games cleanly and competitively.

The Crusaders nevered threatened the VP of the league!!

lAST TIME I CHECKED WE AINT LOST YET! YOU HAVE TO GIVE RESPECT TO GET RESPECT, WE GIVE IT BUT STILL NOTHING IN RETURN. I WOULD SAY WE ALL KNOW WHO THE SORE LOSERS ARE. NUF SAID!

OUTRO

Wow...lmao! J. Morris and poetic dumbass, slow moment? Tri-City Spartans was posted by a Crusader! Now you all should really shut up since your not intelligent enough to figure that out! I finally get why #7 is kicked out...he is too fast for you Crusaders!lol

sorry to inform you j morris your crusaders have lost all respect 3 games 2 end in fights they get on here run there traps sound like a bunch of thugs but yet its everyone else's fault so now everyone is just going to watch cause its not going to be long before they throw a punch swing a helmet or something just as stupid and cut there own throats and get kicked out of the CRFL i can honestly say the crusaders are worse then the gades were

Morris ,I doubt a crusader started this post! After the meeting coach mac had with the team on Tuesday he said what needed to be said and we have moved on from last game were thinking about the revo now then the next team until we get the belt, I feel sry if it was one of us bc if so there off the team. We as a team gotta stay off this dumb website and just worry about the next team and next play . I'm callin myself out too bc I've posted on here a few times ..nothing bad just proud of my team for doing what other haters say we can't and this and all the excuses why the last two team in crfl should've won ... I hope the rest of the season every team we play brings there A game bc I kno for a fact we are. So when we win the crfl it will be that much sweeter :) ... But right on teams and players for the good games so far and something to think about after the season, it would be cool to have a banquet like we did last yr in the msfl ..just sayin ... Ending c nation stay off this Shit please the team don't need it ... Good luck everyone this week ...Goode #54

"I doubt a crusader started this post!"---Im 95% sure u posted it Goode
"We as a team gotta stay off this dumb website and just worry about the next team and next play ."---then do it already...
"I'm callin myself out too bc I've posted on here a few times"---yea u posted a few times on this thread alone
"So when we win the crfl it will be that much sweeter"---u will b kicked ouuta tha league by then
"it would be cool to have a banquet like we did last yr in the msfl"---u would most likely start a riot u dumbfuck

C-Nation #54
Morris ,I doubt a crusader started this post! After the meeting coach mac had with the team on Tuesday he said what needed to be said and we have moved on from last game were thinking about the revo now then the next team until we get the belt, I feel sry if it was one of us bc if so there off the team. We as a team gotta stay off this dumb website and just worry about the next team and next play . I'm callin myself out too bc I've posted on here a few times ..nothing bad just proud of my team for doing what other haters say we can't and this and all the excuses why the last two team in crfl should've won ... I hope the rest of the season every team we play brings there A game bc I kno for a fact we are. So when we win the crfl it will be that much sweeter :) ... But right on teams and players for the good games so far and something to think about after the season, it would be cool to have a banquet like we did last yr in the msfl ..just sayin ... Ending c nation stay off this Shit please the team don't need it ... Good luck everyone this week ...Goode #54

Goode - u worthless. u make arrogant posts as diffrent peeps an thne get on here an act all mighty. i surprised they let u in the banquet last year from the way u acted when u got ur ass kicked in the ship last year tryin to fight ur entire team. an then ur owner tell u to stay off the site and u come on here. disrepectful shit. stay off the site means stay off the site, not post thinkin u helpin the team in reality makin things worse - chump nation wont finish the year, an it aint gone be cause the haters, its gone be cuse u guys are hothead fucks who cant hold ur water. Goode = football man. Goode u know damn well u started this post. an football man always talkin shit. u a disgrace to SEMI PRO FOOTBALL an so is thug nation you call a team.

Wow ! Really guys smh .. #1 I put my name when I post ! #2 I was all msfl #1 team last yr n all star #3 if be disrespectful means putting 110% towards ur team then ok ... Lol ol supa fan

C-Nation #54
Wow ! Really guys smh .. #1 I put my name when I post ! #2 I was all msfl #1 team last yr n all star #3 if be disrespectful means putting 110% towards ur team then ok ... Lol ol supa fan

All MSFL, u werent even da best lineman on da team. 110% HAH! you brought water an thought that made u a team player. whyd u try an fight the hole team? thought ur coach told u to stay off dis site? u a bum an dont know ur vagina from ur ass. thats why u fist both. an YES...u post as football man all da time. c nation = not gonna last one yr in da crfl

where do they do this at. yo buddy! this is football, not the wwe! every football player world wide should get a turn at beating the breaks off of your ignorant ass. although i challenge everyone to ignore the ignorance!

I just seen the
crusader vs spartan film from a friend who knows the revolution, and I seen the visiting team player go for the knee of the home team. guess what, you a bitch to play like a convict! every team in this league are wanna b no talent, violent, dumb idiots, except for vipers, generals, and the new team crusaders. i predict crusaders win championship for their league, and generals theirs. sorry, but all the talent, maturity and god coaches are on these 2 team, the rest of you all should quit now before you r embarressed, and hurt. i read about what hapened to both teams for fight, b.s. for both teams. all on the referees for being drunk, stupid, and wanting to see someone hurt. all you players on here shit talking each other need a new diaper. you all are in semi pro for reason, you aint that good, but a few are very good, on 1/2 the teams. i will be watching and telling the rest of the country about this crfl. seems like the commitee that runs this league should have some guidlines to even play or coach. if i was the crusaders i would continue to win, and ignore punk mouth never made it athlets. consider the source of the negativity on here im seeing,. crusaders move to a better league, rest of ya give up, vipers stay strong!!! real football man, Satan

for real
where do they do this at. yo buddy! this is football, not the wwe! every football player world wide should get a turn at beating the breaks off of your ignorant ass. although i challenge everyone to ignore the ignorance!

Good quote Mr. Bradley Outlaw. Glad u dont play on my team. Next time u post about people being ignorant and hide behine a name, at least dont leave your email for all to look and see who u are. Yall dont believe me, google his email...thekampkennels1@gmail

You posters think u are helping yourselves or certain teams prove a point, in reality, u are just making yourselve look dumb. Give it a rest semi-pro!

u watched the tape huh, u must be another crusader dick rider lol, if you really watched the tape then u saw how the spartens got cheated, and u talkin bout guys u didnt make it lol, u must be a madden junkie , it was a clean hit, but people who arent real fotball players dont see that. stay off the site dick rider.

Good invesigating work my friend. Where is your real name at? lmao at retards!

satan u sound like one of them computer nerds i bet u wont lok mr outlaws adress up and go to his house and say that shit. lol now look dat up mf

You don't have to look to far just go to the Tri City Spartans sidelines or in the stands on their side and you will find him

LOL NOW I WILL THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE HEARD ON HERE LMFAO. BUT U KNOW WUT IM TRYNA SAY. IF U LOOK HIS EMAIL UP AND TALK SHIT THEN GO TO HIS HOUSE IF UR SUCH A BADD ASS @SATAN OR DO WUT THE LAST DUDE SAID FIND HIM IN THE SIDELINE. MY BET HE WONT DO EITHER .

Bradley Outlaw
Good invesigating work my friend. Where is your real name at? lmao at retards!

Dont be mad u got called out. Hahahaha

dynomight
LOL NOW I WILL THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE HEARD ON HERE LMFAO. BUT U KNOW WUT IM TRYNA SAY. IF U LOOK HIS EMAIL UP AND TALK SHIT THEN GO TO HIS HOUSE IF UR SUCH A BADD ASS @SATAN OR DO WUT THE LAST DUDE SAID FIND HIM IN THE SIDELINE. MY BET HE WONT DO EITHER .

u aint bad cuse u can type in all caps. why dont u worry bout wat u doing wit da nitehawks instead of tryin to stir shit. or did da nitehawks cut u already. sad ass. u aint no dynomite, more like a dud firecracker that wont lite.

this is at talk about ignorance. i bet u wont go to mr bradley and talk that shit while u googlin mf, stay of the page dick rider

dont worry about the nighthawks buddy,all im sayin he obvously didnt want his name on here. who goes out and looks up people email because of supa fan? and then post their govement all over supa fan .

dynomight
this is at talk about ignorance. i bet u wont go to mr bradley and talk that shit while u googlin mf, stay of the page dick rider

Good one weak dud. why you so mad I called him out? I didnt talk shit to him, just pointed out the obvious. If he didnt want his name on here, then either dont post or dont use your personal email thats attached to your name. He got outed, big deal. Go ahead downstairs, I think your mom is making you pizza rolls. Get back on here when you have hit puberty. The Nighthawks are sad if they let little boys play for them.

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!! I"M FINALLY FAMOUS!!!!!! #harpoprductions.......cna't pull no hair now!

Mr. Talk About Ignorance, Give me a call bruh........ #harpoproductions

dynomight get that dick out of your butt. You'ze a hoe.