supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
tri-city spartans

first off my name is johnny gayles #7 from the tricity spartans me and my attorney wonts to kno why i was suspended for playin how i play you said its because i play to intense.but really i wanna see the video of the last seconds of the game you see me falling down to the ground i never threw a punch at anyone i was at the bottom of the pail being picked all in my eyes got marks to prove it. but ppl say they seen me throw a punch if yu watch the video u see me walkin off the field while #28 walks up and bump me nd throws the 1st punch he gets a 2game suspension and i get kicked out for the whole season thats not fair punishment but thats not right to kick sumone out for the whole season because (i play to intense)how do wont wont me to play.second on the hit i kno ididnt hit him below the knees im never a dirty player i have lil bros that look up to me nd watch me play im never a dirty player i have every rule book highschool,ncaa,nfl u name it but where in that rule book say to can kick someone out for playin to intense when u show me that then i will sit out but u gotta show me where i did all this u sayin i did show me i wanna have my attorney appeal the video i jus wanna ball . i play hard to every whistle ive always been thought to play whistle to whistle and thats what i was doin play hard for the game i love and i gett suspended for the whole season for what? whats the reason u cant get mad for how i play the game of football...your punisment is to harsh ill take a 2game or 4game suspension but the whole season for wat sumthing i didnt do but play football it was to intense well thats how ive always played..i should of been the person everyone wanted to talk to but yall wanna bash me thank you its been my pleasure.i really wont u to really point me out on video throwing a punch... thanks for yur time....

Re: tri-city spartans

me and my attorney wonts to kno why i was suspended for playin

Johnny It was a decision rendered by the Elected League Assistant Commissioner under Addendum I – Team Conduct per the Crossroads Football League bylaws, publically posted on the league website as required by the bylaws.

how i play you said its because i play to intense.but really i wanna see the video of the last seconds of the game

http://youtu.be/ccF8DOAfYww

you see me falling down to the ground i never threw a punch at anyone i was at the bottom of the pail being picked all in my eyes got marks to prove it.

You threw the first punch, open hand into the facemask of #28. The video also shows you on top of the pile. I am sure you have marks, this is typical of a fight.

but ppl say they seen me throw a punch if yu watch the video u see me walkin off the field while #28 walks up and bump me nd throws the 1st punch he gets a 2game suspension and i get kicked out for the whole season thats not fair punishment but thats not right to kick sumone out for the whole season because (i play to intense)how do wont wont me to play.second on the hit i kno ididnt hit him below the knees im never a dirty player i have lil bros that look up to me nd watch me play im never a dirty player

The video shows a hit lead with the helmet with a direct hit at the knee of #52 with your shoulder pads. This block occurred after the ball carrier had ran past #52. The Head of Officials has stated this is an illegal cut block, as defined by the NFHS rules, the rules of play the Crossroads Football League has adopted as stated in the bylaws. The video also shows you cleaning up a player at the end of the play, at the end of the game, as the runner was being forced out of bounds. This hit is identical to the hit that killed #58 who you were “honoring” by wearing his number on the back of your helmet.

i have every rule book highschool,ncaa,nfl u name it but where in that rule book say to can kick someone out for playin to intense when u show me that

Addendum I – Team Conduct per the Crossroads Football League bylaws.

then i will sit out but u gotta show me where i did all this u sayin i did show me i wanna have my attorney appeal the video i jus wanna ball .

The video cannot be appeal, it is only a live recording of the events that took place on June 23, 2012. The Tri-City Spartans have appealed your suspension per the Appeal Process as stated Article VIII. GRIEVANCES in the bylaws. The appeal took place via a teleconference Wednesday June 27,2012. Records can verify time and numbers of the attendees. A vote was taken on reducing your suspension from 1 year to 4 games, the vote was 7-1 in favor of not overturning the original decision.

i play hard to every whistle ive always been thought to play whistle to whistle and thats what i was doin play hard for the game i love and i gett suspended for the whole season for what? whats the reason

http://crossroadsfootballleague.com/Home/tabid/111/post/spartans-vs-crusaders-june-23-game/Default.aspx

u cant get mad for how i play the game of football...your punisment is to harsh ill take a 2game or 4game suspension but the whole season for wat sumthing i didnt do but play football it was to intense well thats how ive always played.

There are 2 other amateur leagues in your area if you wish to play this year. IFL and GLFL. If you want to pay the fine that the NFL would have handed out for this type of behavior, a fine of $25,000 be paid and we'll forget anything happened.

.i should of been the person everyone wanted to talk to but yall wanna bash me thank you its been my pleasure.i really wont u to really point me out on video throwing a punch...

http://youtu.be/ccF8DOAfYww

thanks for yur time....

The Tri-City Spartans ownership is one member of 12 members of a private organization called the Crossroads Football League. They have agreed to work together under an established set of rules. Each member as also agreed in written contract to :
By signing this agreement I acknowledge that I have read and understand The League by-laws and agree to abide by them and uphold the integrity of CRFL with all diligence due the league and my fellow members in good standing. I also understand that I am subject to any penalties or sanctions by the league should the rules and or by-laws be violated.

The Crossroads Football League has no written contract with you. Therefor understand that playing in the Crossroads Football League is different than High School or College. We are a private organization, not a public organization. Playing in our organization is not a right, it is an opportunity. I do my job as commissioner and I am required to make sure we follow the bylaws, which is exactly what we have done in this situation.
The League has been upfront and open with this process. Our rules and finances are posted publically. Our decisions are all posted publically. It may not be the best business practice, but allows everyone to see how our league works.

I am moving on from this issue. Any other questions you and your attorney may have can be sent to our official league address. I would suggest an editor also be utilized because any judge will not read made up words.

Crossroads Football League
PO Box 2979
Indianapolis, Indiana 46206

Are you stupid or just dumb. Did you really just answer #7 in a public forum. This show the extent of the control in your league office and also it's demeanor. Eye see why your league is crap! This has to be the most unprofessional act Eye have ever seen from the HEAD of a league. You Sir are a Jack Ass. No Eye want to see the video of your punch. Eye feel it needs to be properly addressed. Did you, or did you not throw a punch at ANY time in the game??? SAYS EYE!

Eye

i johnny gayles never threw a punch at anybody...

Johnny Gayles, Are you #7 from the Spartans? Were you the #7 that hit #52 low on the last play? Does the Spartans have 2 #7's

#7 what da Fuck u be smokin ???????????? I just watched the fight and its plain to see yo mf ass started dat Shit ! Iam glad yo ass is out I just hope that guy u hit dirty is ok the first guy u hit dirty #36 should've whipped to ass

John Jackson...u threw the first punch jackass! No one values ur biased, racist comments! #7 needs to pull the race card! U put the video out of after the game now what about when you lost your cool and fought a Christian man that prayed for u and ur teammates before the game!? Everyone wants past this point! Make things right! Show ur a man and want a competitive league...he hit him with his shoulder pad above the knee! THAT IS A PENALTY! You once again showed your class! First throwing your fists in the game, now this...SMH...those in charge shouldn't play!

Now I don't know the CRFL rules, but I know that college and NFL rules would say the first block was clean. The second block, while sketchy at worst, was pile dusting and while not appreciated, is no way something that should get a guy expelled from a league.

As for punches thrown or not thrown, at this point, face pushes, punches, stomps and kicks are all gonna be heresay and up to debate. But I just read that men who were kicking were just trying to help people up and men who were swinging helmets were just trying to be good citizens. So to me any and all credibility is shot to hell.

I Played with Mister Gayles and I know he is a fierce competitor and can be hotheaded. I also know he plays whistle to whistle and if you don't keep your head on a swivel he will get one on you. But I can't and won't say I've ever seen him make a dirty play.

Now again, I wasn't there for this whole deal so I'm only speaking what I know. I mean I also heard number 44 for the Spartans was punched by a coach. I also know number 44 to be a classy, family man, so if he was assaulted then there must have been a whole lot going on at that point. But yet I've seen no evidence of that. I've seen detailed video of what Mister Gayles did. Also video of the helmet swinging situation.

But oddly no one has footage of coaches punching players.

These things cause people to question validity.

But the biggest thing is for teams to have these issues repeatedly and get probation but for a guy to get into a fight and get expelled from a league is completely insane.

John Jackson would punch his mom in the face to win a football game and gayes you ain't no better but at least u ain't the commish