supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Disgrace!!!!

To all you in supaland , this forum was put in place so Men , who play semi pro football could come together . As players and coaches the brotherhood that is semipro football should be exactly that , a brotherhood.. We all have family's , life's and most if us work!!!
But many of you have no comprehension to what a team is or even a organized effort.
I once was very proud to call myself a semi pro player, but now days , not so much . It is completely embarrassing what goes on , in this forum.
Just about every team has a link to to this free site , then said players from said teams , get on here and act and talk like complete thugs , and idiots , all these Internet tough guys humpin there chest like gorillas !! It's stupid it makes you all look stupid , you all play semi pro for a reason!!! Because you can't play pro, some of you have the physical ability but the brain of a two year old , don't believe it read your own post....you play for your own reasons, that's ok , but at least conduct yourself like a man and not some little girl who hides behind the computer and talk big ... Bring semi pro back to the fun it's suppose to be have fun make your family proud be leaders and role models.. Live it out on the field be tip ugh on the field , your career of playing will be over before you know it , and I promise you miss it ......

Re: Disgrace!!!!

Big Al I know you got one more season in you, come back out bro...lol

How can u play ball when they say u play to intense and that's all I kno I'm not a dirty player I jus wanna play ball nd ppl tryin to take that away for me playin hard.when unfair punishment is being handed out I had no flags in the game no pesonal fouls players swinging on me and he gets a two game suspension nd I get kicked out for the season for playin to intense I don't get that wat happen to following bylaws the right way instead of usin it because u the bos. I shouldn't be kicked out the whole season for playin intense how do they expect u to play at the next level?

Change leagues. Just know that if you do, you better be on your best behavior and BRING IT. CRFL sucks anyway!