supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRFL's "You Make The Call"

Welcome to the CRFL's "You Make The Call"! This is where YOU can give your real name, or hide behind a fictitious one, and "YOU Make The Call"

I honestly want everyone to take this serious, remember YOU are playing the part of the CRFL Commissioner & the league's EYE's are on you! (Sorry EYE, I had to throw that in there!) If everyone wants to sit back judge & bitch the way it is being handled, well step up to bat & put yourself in their shoes & what would you do! Let's see how the world response to YOU & your punishments.

EYE, ....sorry, did it again, I meant, I put my response @ the beginning of the week & I still stand behind my opinion. I will repost it to get things started:

If I was commissioner I would do:

Take note of the 22 players that were on the field for the last play of the game.

Suspension of 4 quarters to all & any Players or Coaches that came onto the field off of their own sidelines with the exception of the players that were attending #52 (injured player)

Suspension of 4 quarters to all & any Players or Coaches that participated in fighting BY DEFINITION. Players names & numbers to be recorded & warned that a 2nd offense during the 2012 season will result in removal from the CRFL indefinably.

Player using an object (helmet) as a weapon however does not fit under the definition of fighting & shall be removed from the CRFL indefinably.

#7 shall receive a written warning in writing from the CRFL Board & reviewed by officials definitions of spearing & cut blocking outside of the tackle box. Warning shall contain that 2nd infraction results in a suspension of 4 quarters & a 3rd will be removal from the CRFL indefinably. #7 should be educated by the Spartan Organization, documented & signed by #7 & Spartan owners the dangers of leading with your head & cut blocking & presented to the CRFL Board @ the next league meeting. Its about making a positive out of a negative people! We need to educate our young players, give them a chance to learn from their mistakes, not turn our backs on them & shoo them along!

Re: CRFL's "You Make The Call"

Remember to start your post with:

If I was commissioner I would do:

If I was commissioner I would:

BE AWESOME, lol. Just kidding. I would keep the suspension exactly the way they are. In the CRFL it's not up to the commissioner to make the decisions on things like this. There are twelve teams therefore twelve owners. Each Owner took a vote on the suspensions(minus Crusaders and Spartans). The suspension for #7 held up with 7-1 votes. #36's ban held up with 8-0 votes. I think many people are being to judgemental with John Jackson without knowing how the procedures go. It wasn't John that made the decision, it was the 10 other owners.
As for the the Coaches being suspended. in the bylaws it states that any coach that leaves the sideline and participates in the fight shall be suspended for 4 quarters. The key word here is "PARTICIPATE." Both coaches left their sidelines however did not participate in the fight but instead tried to clean it up. I say no suspension for either coach.

This is how FACE would have done this

If I was commissioner I would:

hate my life because im JJ