supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Kentucky Xtreme

I'll start by stating that I have affiliation with the Xtreme. With that being said, they are by far the most physical team in the IFL and very well could be 3-0 and in first place with 3 plays. The game tonight against the Wildcats was a hard fought battle between two good teams with plenty of pride. A defensive struggle (which seems to be what we can expect from this team) with both teams scoring their only offiensive touchdown on blown coverage early in the first quarter. The Xtreme responded with an interception return for a touchdown and a punt returned for a touchdown. The Wildcats would get two field goals and a safety to round out their scoring. The Xtreme had a 97 yard KO return touchdown called back right before halftime due to block below the knees. The Wildcats had three opprotunities to take the lead in the fourth quarter only to be shut down by the stingy Xtreme Defense led by their vicious defensive line. These two teams will most likely meet again in the playoffs. Great Saturday Night Football!

Re: Kentucky Xtreme

Hahaha......physical? The defense is decently aggressive but that offense is soft.

you must not have seent them play. The offense is not soft unpolished would be a better word. No doubt the offense is the weaker of the three phases of the game but soft i believe is and unfair description.

HANDS DOWN ONLY TEAM THAT CAN BEAT THE XTREME OR EVEN GIVE THEM A SCARE WHEN XTREME HAVE THERE KEY PLAYERS IS THE WOLFPACK. THE GAME BETWEEN THEM TO WILL BE A NAIL BITING DOWN TO THE WIRE GAME AND PRETTY MUCH WHICH EVER TEAM MESS UP FIRST WILL LOSE THATS WHAT HAPPEN IN THE FIRST MATCH BETWEEN THEM TO THE GAME WAS DECIDED ON A MISTAKE BY XTREME THAT COST THEM THE GAME. BUT I STILL WILL SAY ONLY TEAM THAT CAN BEAT WOLFPACK IS XTREME AND VISE VERSA. THEY MATCH UP PERFECTLY ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL AND SPECIAL TEAMS. AND THE XTREME TEAM CAN EVEN VOUCHE FOR THAT I SAY #1 WOLFPACK #2 XTREME #3 WILDCATS #4 CUTTERS NUFF SAID..............

This is too funny, you rate them above a team that they have lost to as if that very team has not gotten better! Really? Truth is there have only been 3 games played and without a doubt the Xtreme have played the toughest schedule thus far with playing and losing to the Cutters, playing and losing to the WolfPack and playing the WildCats, which they will never say this but the truth is the truth, were playing without VERY VERY KEY PLAYERS on both sides of the ball. Everybody is so quick to give them that excuse WHEN THEY HAVE ALL THEIR PLAYERS THERE, but nobody wants to give that same credit to teams such as the Cutters or the Cats, but what do I know

the xtreme were without more key player than the cutters and the wildcat key players still wouldn have beaten the xtreme

Let me guess you know the roster and you know for sure that they were missing bigger pieces, Because according to Victor Cole of the Xtreme they traveled very well and were only missing a few guys, but then again that is what men do, they take what comes, the Cutters have gotten better every week, less and less mistakes every week, just like a few other teams in the league, but these posts are like me saying, if the WildCats played the Tornadoes today then the Nadoes would wipe the floor with them...they played, the nadoes lost period

Blaze#4
the xtreme were without more key player than the cutters and the wildcat key players still wouldn have beaten the xtreme

why are you even commenting? im assuming by your name you are from the blaze and cutters d shut you down after a 5 hour bus trip without two starting linebackers and starting d lineman even making the trip.

Wrong assumption. Blaze#4 is not associated with the Battle Creek Blaze. We have not seen the Wildcats or the Xtreme, yet have nothing but respect for both. The Cutters came north and took it to us. Period. No excuses.

You will never read excuses from a Blaze player. We don't care who travels and who may not able to make the game. Every team plays with the players that show up that day. Any talk of "would've" and "could've" is weak.

Blaze GM
Wrong assumption. Blaze#4 is not associated with the Battle Creek Blaze. We have not seen the Wildcats or the Xtreme, yet have nothing but respect for both. The Cutters came north and took it to us. Period. No excuses.

You will never read excuses from a Blaze player. We don't care who travels and who may not able to make the game. Every team plays with the players that show up that day. Any talk of "would've" and "could've" is weak.

I completely agree that you play with what you have. I thought it was a little out of character for a blaze player to make comments like that. Battle Creek has much class.

Blaze#4
HANDS DOWN ONLY TEAM THAT CAN BEAT THE XTREME OR EVEN GIVE THEM A SCARE WHEN XTREME HAVE THERE KEY PLAYERS IS THE WOLFPACK. THE GAME BETWEEN THEM TO WILL BE A NAIL BITING DOWN TO THE WIRE GAME AND PRETTY MUCH WHICH EVER TEAM MESS UP FIRST WILL LOSE THATS WHAT HAPPEN IN THE FIRST MATCH BETWEEN THEM TO THE GAME WAS DECIDED ON A MISTAKE BY XTREME THAT COST THEM THE GAME. BUT I STILL WILL SAY ONLY TEAM THAT CAN BEAT WOLFPACK IS XTREME AND VISE VERSA. THEY MATCH UP PERFECTLY ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL AND SPECIAL TEAMS. AND THE XTREME TEAM CAN EVEN VOUCHE FOR THAT I SAY #1 WOLFPACK #2 XTREME #3 WILDCATS #4 CUTTERS NUFF SAID..............

Sir...please do not post under the screen name Blaze#4 in the future. It gives people the impression that you are associated with the Battle Creek Blaze. The actual Blaze #4 is an all-league defensive back and a college graduate that can actually write in complete sentences, complete with correct spelling and proper punctuation.

Thanks, Reckless. We are trying our best to represent minor league football well, and prove that it can be more than the casual observer expects. I am blessed with 50+ guys that get that. We are all about raising money for local families dealing with cancer and putting people in the stands. More fans=more funds. No one comes back to watch a bunch of thugs throw down. The Cutters and the Wolfpack have come to our house this season and played with great respect of the game. Our fans will be back because of them. 500+ these first two games!

SLAP.....@ BLAZE GM. HOW YOU GONE TELL SOMEONE HOW TO POST. U RUNS NOTHING ROUND THESE PARTS.

Slap to you too for the apology Blaze! Have some balls man! It's your name ain't it?

He has every right to tell someone to not post as Blaze player who isn't actually a Blaze player. It is better than posting as OPEN HAND. If you are a player or coach wouldn't you feel the need to tell someone to not post as a player of your team if they were doing something possibly that offended your team? Anyone in their right mind would. At least he did it respectfully and not post as a fake name telling him to have some balls? Maybe someone else needs to check his manhood!

My my my how quickly things can get out of hand, the bottom line is this, every team could are can get on here and give some reason why they did not look so hot or a reason for why they lost, however the good ones do not. I have never seen the WCW, TORNADOS, THE RUSH or some of the other teams get on ANY msg board talking about WE ONLY LOST BECAUSE! It happens, somebody has to win and someone has to lose. My personal opinion is the Tornados and WCW should be 1 and 2 until you knock them off, and im not talking about just one game, im talking about until somebody in the state dominates them the way that they have dominated others, and the Generals should still be up there simply because until they play a regular season game and get smoked then they still deserve respect, period.

I agree people take these rankings way too serious. Am I happy that it has us on top? Of course! Would I be upset if they had us last? Not at all lol If there was a BCS formula or some formula that can actually support its rankings then I would care lol But for me or anyone else on here to get upset with someone's personal opinions is a little much.. I mean if someone is that upset they can just say to hell with you crazy people here are MY RANKINGS! I think everyone needs to have fun with these and not get so mad over OPINIONS!

And that is my point because if I wanted to just be stupid I could say the Cutters should be above the Pack because we have played 2 of the same 3 teams and based on the fact that the Eagles are done and the Destroyers being the better them then that means we have played the tougher teams, blah blah blah, I have mad respect for the Pack and I have played you guys before and I know what type of outing you are in for when you play them, just like when you play the WCW or the Generals, or the Warriors, I mean the list goes on and on, I know what to expect from the Tornados because I played college ball with a lot of the guys so I know they can ball. People can feel however they want to feel and verbalize it if they like, it is just so funny how folks love to slant things at times never really doing their homework and never using the same equal equations all the way around

Same here as I respect the cutters all the way back to the battles between the mustangs and the cutters especially that awesome championship game which still has me waking up ticked some days lol. But with no real equation that could justify all these teams between different leagues and strength of schedule there will never be an accurate equation to go off of. Only thing that matters to me is the IFL standings and any other team can have the #1 overall since it doesn't really mean anything. But again that is just MY opinion lol others can take it more serious if they want.

Bro, that is exactly my point, most of us play in different leagues and play different levels comp, but on any given day a team from any league could go out and match up well with another team from another league. Truth be told some teams just dont have the money to join some of the bigger leagues and travel that much, some can, my eyes are set on where i am at because at the end of the day this is a kids game being played by men and we should all embrace it because when you look back on it all this bs wont matter

Im #99 for Xtreme. All this talk via message board is for suckers. We lost two games due to mistakes. Today we will correct one of those by winning against the cutters and guaranteeing our playoff birth.

Any problems with that, tell your Oline to handle me if they can!

HulkDaBeast approved this message.

My man Hulk went out on a limb to guarantee victory and we had his back. Together we stand, divided we fall.

TLD YALL XTREME WILL BEAT THE CUTTERS AND THE FIRST GAME WAS JUS MISTAKE HAHAHAHAHAHAA I ROLL WIT THE XTREME AND WOLFPACK