supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PLease let it stop

It all started with the refs keeping their whistles around their necks and their heads looking up in the air. 59 minutes and 58 seconds of aggression lead to the garbage that has been haunting two teams, the crfl, and this message board. A dirty hit, a few late hits later a brawl with punches glass joe on mike tyson's punch out would be ashamed of.
NOw all you see is league commissioners, players, coaches, and almost 300 more people who was at a game attended by 100 people. When you have caught with your hand in the cookie jar and crumbs in your mouth, admit it and move forward. To top it off you have edited video showing the ones you choose to be guilty, be guilty.
"I didnt hot the guy below the knee, I didnt punch anybody." Gayles... video shows other wise....
Then their is my team. I understand when players try to save their ass, but when league officials do the same, that is garbage.
I CALL FOR AN IMMEDIATE VOTE OF DISMISSAL OF THE LEAGUE COMMISH.... OR AT THE MINIMUM, IMMEDIATELY TO DISALLOW BEING A PLAYER AND A COACH?LEAGUE OFFICIAL.................................

Re: PLease let it stop

A stand up Crusader? I am impressed! I am impressed even a Crusader sees that there is no room for commissioner/ players! Gayles future shouldn't have been decided on teams that don't want to face him...his punishment should have been decided fairly as rules and bylaws state! No one wants their name associated with dirty! Nice try at the editing of ur video Mr. Jackson! Not allowing comments? I wouldn't either! Everyone sees your true colors!

Re: PLease let it stop

I try and call it as I see it, but everybody is a little biased. I don't stand down from #7 being a dirty player. He was looking for a kill shot. no place for that, except this bush league. Were the Commissioner's work uniform is Shoulder pads and uniform of a team in the league. Instead of a hand shake and a sit down meeting to discuss your differences, our commish throws wild hay makers and throws down punishment like roger goodell.

I think we need to settle this old school UFC style...
who would win...

The main event.... The commish with his wild haymaker and run technique verses Johnny "I didnt throw a Punch" gayles...

The side show event.... #24 "I didnt stomp anybody" Tell a tubby verses... #52 "I didnt try to use my helmet as a weapon" Thug

In the side event I take tell a tubby by a stomping because I dont think anybody could hold a straight face while trying to swing on a him.

The main event... Gayles is able to give out some low blows due to the commish's inability to land any of his wild hay makers due to his nonathletic ability. After three rounds of total ass whipping by gayles. The judges defer to the commish to make a ruling... Guess who won? lol

What a joke..... I am done with the crfl..........