supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who is going to win the ifl

With the crfl taken a break this week decided to head to the Bloomington Cutters vs the Indianapolis Destroyers game in Bloomington. The cutters will not win against the wildcats and will not win against the Xtreme 2nd time around because of there defense. The destroyers offense dominated the cutters defense easily but couldn't Capitalize on the goal line. Just letting this be known the destroyers are the poorly coach team and the league. I couldnt believe some of the play calls I saw last night. The cutters were throwing bombs over the destroyers all first half. Destroyers will fold if they dont change. It was a good clean game. The cutters was under size compare to the destroyers but a well coach team. Wolf pack vs wildcats/or xtreme and the championship game

Re: Who is going to win the ifl

This is funny considering the destroyers only made it inside the 20 ONCE but hey we all have our own opinions

Yo, I'm not sure you know what you are talking about lol cutter defense let the destroyers score once and it was on a blown gap assignment. It was in the final two minutes of the game. Destroyers reached redzone one time on the first series of the game then got shut down. If you remember they scored once on a long run

My guess would be the Indy Eagles...BoOm BaBy

No the destroyers got and the red zone 3 times and they ran all over the cutters but they lost so what's it to talk about

You ppl can't count, they were inside the 20 one time and that was the first drive of the game, they scored on a long run, the other scoring chance they had was a 50yrd field goal attempt that was almost returned by #5....period, thats it

You guys cant forget there is a northern division of this league to some of those teams look tough

Look fellas, this is a looooooong season and there are way too many things that can happen between now and next week, let alone now and Sept. for anybody to truly lay claim to knowing who the champ will be. Injuries and unforeseen life events can sway the picture greatly. Lets all just play the season and have fun and see what happens, I for one am looking forward to our game with the WCW, especially with them coming off of a L, NOT because this means that they are vulnerable, NO NO NO, I know that they are going to come out ON FIRE and we are going to get the best WCW team possible and that is the team that I want...One game at a time fellas