supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Did the Eagles fold?

Looking at yesterdays scores, noticed that the Eagles forfeited their game. Did they fold???

Re: Did the Eagles fold?

Yes the eagles forfeited their game

The question was did they fold, as of right now we do not know what the story is with the Eagles, there are rumors flying around, however that is the case with every team and until they report to the league that they are out we will continue to play and hope that they are able to do the same

You don't show up for the 3rd game of the year is a bad sign. I remember a post after the road game with the Wolfpack you had 23 players travel and you think you can finish the year?

TRUST ME, I never said that it didnt look back because it most certainly does, what I am saying is I HOPE they make it and are able to find away to at least compete. Players want to play, period, and for you to fold after players have paid money is just bad for the game to me

no we having fold a lot people did come down the 4 clock is kick a lot of players butt ...cant get off work and people not coming to practice hopeful we can bring some more guys on the team and keep it pushing...

Eagles player, if you are indeed one, that is good news that you guys have not folded, as for you bringing more players on the team, this can not be done due to the rosters being locked now that the third game has been played. The only way that you would be able to add any other players is if there were on a team in the league that has folded, and even that way has to be reviewed by the league, if that rule even is still in play; or if they were on IR which also had to be turned in to the league

Eye say, a forfeit 3 games into the season, take em' off life support! Eagles player let's be honest, and this is based off Eyes past experiences, you don't go into a season with numbers that low and expect to survive. Injuries happen, work happens, LIFE HAPPENS. Says EYE!

Eye

Just got the news report that the Eagles have indeed folded, I guess the old saying is true, where there is smoke there is fire....

BOOM!

Eye

Rumor has it that the Eagles have combined with the Revolution and JT was coaching. Heard this directly from one of the Revolution players. What's the truth on this?

They would've had to been put on the revolution roster saturday since that is the final roster deadline and the same day they forfeited which seems highly unlikely they would jump ship the same day but if so I wouldn't take players that made such a quick decision to throw away their jerseys for another teams. But I do not know if that is true or not.

Actually, the final rosters aren't due until week 5 in the CRFL.

Not sure why everyone thinks JT is coaching revo camp. . . Coach clemens is at the helm now, as for eagles combining with us, thats a load of crap. A few eagles players are trying to show us they belong on the squad and practicing with us, yes. But not a full fledged consolidation of us and the eagles. I rarely get on here due to all the trash talk, just thought it would he necessary to dispel this wierd rumor going around. Thats all i have to say. Good day supafan