supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE BIGGER PICTURE

Ear has been quiet the past week due to the amount of bile coming from semi pro land. Ladies and gents, be kind to your fellow man. Don't let your hate consume yu, for then you become the bad guy. The Eagles didn't show up to their 3rd game? That is a shame. This happens every year. Teams sprout up and think they can do it bigger and better than the veteran teams. Some succeed, but most fail. Teams need to see the big picture. A team should'nt be started because of someones ego. A team shouldnt be started as a hobby. A team should be started to better the game of football and your community. Ear was at the Cutters / Destroyers game and looks like the Destroyers are close to the end as well. Ear heard argues after argues and Coaches And players quiting. Ear says this is a prime example of another team NOT seeing the bigger picture. Ear pities semi pro land. Semi pro land....please have more respect for yourselves and calm the bile before it explodes in your face.

Ear is out

Re: THE BIGGER PICTURE

Eye concur! Says Eye!

Eye

Lots of respect to eyes and ears but y'all wrong. Only one players quit we still have 45 players on our rosters and will finish the season. We are a first year team with good players we just lack leadership. We have to start somewhere.

Destroyers
Lots of respect to eyes and ears but y'all wrong. Only one players quit we still have 45 players on our rosters and will finish the season. We are a first year team with good players we just lack leadership. We have to start somewhere.
destroyers you guys should go to the CRFL next year. The IFL is to good this year. You can make some noise and the crfl this league is just not the league for you

Im not sure going there will help because it isnt that they lack talent, they are a new team and we all know that more likely than not the new kid on the block has to take their lumps like the rest of us. It is rare that an upstart team just comes out BLAZING through any league that they join, you have a few that are good or middle of the road, but you have many that tend to struggle against the more established teams, and that is nothing wrong with that. I believe they will get things together as long as they dont listen to the nay-sayers telling them that they cant do this and that. With the state of Semi-pro football today it is a victory for any first yr team to simply finish the yr, let alone look impressive, but come yr two they start to look a little better by returning their founding players and adding some pieces, then by yr 3 they typically get to rolling, but you gotta take your lumps and fight through it. The Indiana Cutters support the Destroyers the same way the Mustangs and other teams showed there support for us.

Ear wishes no ill will towards any team. Ear wants the Destroyers and Eagles to succeed. Ear wants ALL semi pro teams that are here for the right reasons to make great strides every year. However, as long as the recipe stinks, players won't buy into it, and you will fail. Ear suggests you start within the community, and stay humble keeping your egos at home. Bless those around you and doors will open. Success off the field translates to success on the gridiron.

Ear is out.

So very true, the first thing you have to do is find guys that have good hearts and minds that are willing to do things the right way and you have to do things in order. Starting a team and running a team need to be well thought out plans and if you are not TRULY willing to invest all that is required then you need not take that project on because once again, players want to play so they are going to come out, the hard part is keeping them and you can only do that by providing a productive service and a product that is worth something because just putting on the jersey wont do, and that does not mean promising kids that they will have a shot at the next level either, which a lot of these teams do....

Eye will add, this team is only a 1st year team in NAME as they have had 3 in less than 12 months. Eye want us to be clear on that. Regardless, the element of disaster is still present and Eye think it starts at the top unfortunately. My question for the management of teams like the Destroyers or the Eagles; What qualifies you to own/ manage a team? Why are you not humble enough to join an organization and learn what it takes to create a SOLID FOUNDATION BEFORE you start recruiting a team. Destroyer/ Eagle players, EYE don't blame you. EYE blame your leaders. Eye am not piling on the Destroyers because they may take their lumps, but they HAVE to finish the season. They just HAVE to! Two years of failure to complete from this core is not an option. Make it happen at all cost! The Eagles on the other hand, Eye just don't see how you can hold out. Yet, EYE wish you luck. SAYS EYE!

Eye

That I will agree with, they have to finish the season and honestly I believe they will, not sure about the Eagles because I know they have lost some players that have gone on to what they believe are greener pastures, hey, that is the right that they have, but at the same time I believe you should finish where you start

I really think the destroyers just need a new coach. They are a good team but are very poorly coach. I seen them play twice. Wildcats and cutters both games bad coaching. I been told when the destroyers played the eagles the play calling was even worst. The destroyers should finish the season no problem. Ears I have film from every game this year that games been played and Indiana I can make you copys to help out the ranking .maybe this will help teams like the destroyers , tornados and force move up a bit.

Big Rick
Ears I have film from every game this year that games been played and Indiana I can make you copys to help out the ranking .maybe this will help teams like the destroyers , tornados and force move up a bit.

Big rick u need ta stay off dat pipe dem rocks aint no good fo ya head. hOw u got tape from every game in da state, im callin bull shitz on dis 1 MaNe. big rick they aint nuthin bout u big boy uzzz a weak ass lil nukkka actin likes u big shitz. u wouldnt no a good team no matter how many times u ran back the tape on yo dusty ass vcr bet u still listen to 8tracks. uzzz behind da times slowazznukkar nobodey want ya game filmz daEar be too dumb to worka vcr, i kno he cant hear he might b blind too why dont yall carpoo 2 da special olympics

DAMN STRAIGHT!!!! WAITTT HELLLL NOOO!! WAITTT MAYBE YES?? MAYBE NO?? IM NOT SURE.... Can I please get a translator please!!!!

wolfpack21
Can I please get a translator please!!!!

Translations
big rick think he big shit
big rick really a weak ass lil nukkka

big rick, aye real talk u on dat sherman helmsley????