supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hot off the presses...NEW Rankings!!!!!!

Stay tuned....

Re: Hot off the presses...NEW Rankings!!!!!!

26)Eagles
Forfeit has me wondering if we have seen the last of the Eagles this season.
25)Phoenix
"The Doughnut Shop" may not score all season!
24)Panthers
I hope they used the week off to practice!
23)Destroyers
Indy has talent but not enough to field so many teams. Destroyers will learn this the hard way.
22)Blaze
Slow start...have yet to play the Xtreme or Wildcats.
21)Bengals
The Jury isn't out on them yet...but they need to score more than 4pts per game to survive
20)Steelers
Hard to loose if you don't play
19)Raiders
The best way to move out of the cellar...win 55-0
18)Force
Last year means nothing

17)Spartans
I hope they are focused on football
16)Crusaders
One fight away from a lost season...might as well pack it in.
15)Nighthawks
The unknown remain in the dark
14)Revolution
How will they respond after a tough loss?
13)Vipers
Riding high after the win vs Revolution
12)Mustangs
Eager to see what they bring this year
11)Enforcers
Need to turn it up a notch or they will be dropping in the rankings

10)Blitz
Looking to make it 3 in a row
9)Cards
Fly high or get flown over!
8)Generals
MSFL runner up last season
7)Crush
Also looking to make it 3 in a row
6)Thunderhawks
They got a freebee this week...soon we will see if they can hang with the big dawgs

5)Tornados
Feeding on cupcakes! But still a top 5 team
4)Wildcats
First true test ends in a loss
3)Xtreme
They knocked off #1 defeating the mighty Wildcats
2)Cutters
Fast start...Cutters are for real
1)Wolfpack
Sitting on top but for how long?????

Xtreme should be #2 because they didn't travel well the first game against the cutters but i promise you they will beat them the next time they play. Wildcats got knocked off so that goes to show they have met there match and as far as the wolfpack goes they will remain #1 till they say so. The wildcats got knocked off by a team the wolfpack beat in a hard fought battle and they were missing key players and the cutters have not played a real team yet till they play the wildcats and xtreme again when they have there key players and if they beat any of them two teams then ill say the cutters are a contending team. But ill bet it will be wolfpack vs xtreme/wildcats in the IFL championship

Once again, here we go with the excuses, they didnt travel well, they didnt have this, they didnt have that, look you play with the people that are there, i was at the cutter vs xtreme game and what i can tell you is just like the xtreme were missing players so to were the cutters, 3 or 4 of their starting linemen were not there at all, and 2 of there starting lineman didnt play against the blaze but they did play against the destroyers, 3 of there normal starters didnt play for the defense, and maybe the best lb that they have Dre played running back against the xtreme and didnt even travel vs the blaze, the point is folks need to stop with all the excuses and take what comes your way

I DEF AGREE

Would of, could of, should of, the point is if all things are even how do you RANK a team with 2losses out of 3games played ahead of other teams with 0 losses or even 1loss? You see i believe ppl are under the thought process that RANKING means BETTER, it doesnt, it simply means according to the games and teams that have been played one team is higher than the other. I have already stated that the Xtreme have played the tougher schedule, however if you want someone to blame for that then you need to look at the teams that folded because before that the Cutters had the toughest schedule simply by starting out with a team that had slapped them around 3times last yr, that team being the WildCats. I still believe the Cats are the best team in the league, they just didnt travel well

I can see the Cutters are back to being talked about again! I remember when we first started the Cutters team, everybody had nothing but good and positive things to say about us, then we started winning but did not win it all in our first year in the MFL, so folks still have nothing but good things to say; then we leave and join the IFL and win it all and some folks were ok with it, others were not, disgruntled players left, some players left that just could not keep the travel up and some of us stayed; year two we win it all again and now all of the sudden we are stuck up and think we are better because we took a luxury bus to our 3hr away games, we look down on people and do not handle things the right way; then we have a yr where we flat suck and nobody is talking about us other than saying we are rebuilding; then we have another good yr but fall short to arguably the best team in the state and once again nothing bad; now all of the sudden we start out fast, we played the Xtreme and honestly played a terrible game, but so did they and it just so happened that we came out on top, they were missing players, we were missing players, so why are we the team that gets penalized for winning a game in which we were both missing players; we play the blaze beat them 19-0, they had an injury which changed their game plan, we can in with injuries which caused players like myself to not be able to travel, so why are we the team that gets knocked for winning a game where both teams had injuries; we get the destroyers, played a decent game and beat a team that we felt we should have beat the way that we should have beat them but now we are killed because we have not played anybody....Makes no sense to me

Be cool Tornadoes. No need to feed into negativity, use it as fuel to finish strong. Good luck.