supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IS JT BACK?????

Short and simple and easy to answer but heard from a few that Coach JT has emerged as a Coach in the C.R.F.L. so let the talk and rumors begin

Re: IS JT BACK?????

JT has always talked shit about how weak the CRFL is. Why would he go from coaching in the tough MSFL, to going to the CRFL where he himself says is a weak league. Especially after getting to the ship last year and falling short. Only makes sense for him to go dominate the MSFL, not drop down to the lowest league out there. Only time will tell.

What team

Question for all you guys that keeps sayin the CRFL is a weak league...can u tell me why...im pretty sure the top teams in the crfl (spartans,crusaders,force,cards) can go toe to toe with the top teams in the ifl (wolfpac,xtreme,wildcats). I just gotta know why everybody keeps sayin the crfl is weak

Well Mr. Ole School it went down like this, the CRFL was a well respected league that had promise in the earlier part of this decade when you had the Central Ohio Lions, South Bend Stampede, Madison County Chiefs and Shelby County Outlaws. Then one day when the league figured the Stampede and Lions were going to win every year until something was done they destroyed the leaugue and gave birth to several leagues over the middle portion of this decade. So when the coast got clear and it seemed certain powers that be could come back, resurrect the league and finally win some they did and started talking tough guy crap but the problem for these tough guys, is that most know the truth. So it's not so much the talent is weak; it ain't the best but it's more that the leadership in place that's questionable. Like the commish fighting in a game on a team that has had two fights out of three games and expels more players from the opposing team then his own and removes evidence that his guys are clearly the aggressors. - Just my opinion but it's hard to respect a league that behaves like a season of "Springer" Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Facts -
1) I never punch / fought in the June 23rd game. Did I grab someone after #44 hit me in the back 3 seconds after the whistle blew, yes, most people would. Did I ever throw a punch, no.
2) #44 said at his own practice that I never threw a punch or tried to start a fight.
3) If anyone has any video or photographic evidence instead of "supa fan I am to afraid to post my name BS" that I threw a punch, post it on youtube, link to it here, and I will resign immediately.
4) Last I checked, 1 player from each team was suspended for the year, each head coach was suspended for 1 game, and the crusaders had an additional player suspended for 2 games. AS POSTED here http://goo.gl/mWyXq
5) Crusaders / Eagles game no punches were thrown, the refs were threatened by the visiting team and called the game in the 4th. The VP reviewed the incident and deemed a warning was only necessary, with further action if it were to take place again.
6) No evidence was removed the link is still available to view, which if you would like to see it, you can do a little research on this message board and find it.

7) Some people are going to hate me and the CRFL no matter what we do, What I say, or evidence is shown. I will stat the facts and let others make their decisions. At least I have the leadership to post my name when I make a public post, not cower behind a some made up crap.

Dude.....Let it go. Do you realize everytime you speak on this and the manor of which you do it looks bad. Eye as well as everyone else think the horse is dead. Eye say stop shocking it back to life or giving it C.P.R. Let it die Sir or risk killing your credibility, along with the league's. If Eye were shopping for a league, and one day Eye may, Eye would look at YOUR actions and decide if my teams image needs to be a part of the CRFL. Remember that. SAYS EYE!

EYE

POV
Well Mr. Ole School it went down like this, the CRFL was a well respected league that had promise in the earlier part of this decade when you had the Central Ohio Lions, South Bend Stampede, Madison County Chiefs and Shelby County Outlaws. Then one day when the league figured the Stampede and Lions were going to win every year until something was done they destroyed the leaugue and gave birth to several leagues over the middle portion of this decade. So when the coast got clear and it seemed certain powers that be could come back, resurrect the league and finally win some they did and started talking tough guy crap but the problem for these tough guys, is that most know the truth. So it's not so much the talent is weak; it ain't the best but it's more that the leadership in place that's questionable. Like the commish fighting in a game on a team that has had two fights out of three games and expels more players from the opposing team then his own and removes evidence that his guys are clearly the aggressors. - Just my opinion but it's hard to respect a league that behaves like a season of "Springer" Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

I stay off this page intentionally. The only time I will get on is when someone attempts to perpetuate some B.S.

The John 'JJ' Jackson version of the CRFL HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the prior CRFL!!! There are no common denominators. There are no carry-overs in personnel or teams.

Secondly, while there were a couple of teams that defected the league, the Stampede left of their own accord. After that defection, the remaining teams were left with no other recourse but to join some other leagues to continue competition for that season. The final 2 teams were the Miami Valley Panthers (they may have changed their name by that time) and the original Madison County Chiefs/Pirates.

Finally, the ORIGINAL CRFL was founded in 2002 and was to feature approximately 10 teams. Due to internal politics, the league split almost immediately when several teams defected to form the MFL. The MFL split a year later with several teams founding the IFL. As mentioned, the CRFL later folded while both the MFL and IFL continued on for several years until the demise of the MFL.

This entire issue with a highlight on this particular post only confirms that a huge part of the problem is PEOPLE NOT KNOWING THEIR HISTORY! In so doing [THEY] are continually repeating old mistakes.... "and the beat goes on".

"EYE say",

The original post for this thread presented a question. While I already knew that being the poster posed the question anonymously, he/she was only going to receive anonymous drivel and speculation in return. Nevertheless, the original question still remains and that is the direction this thread should return to.

Just a suggestion but... I would say that the best solution would be to address the object of the subject directly and wait for his response. One thing I KNOW about 'JT' is that he is not scared, hesitant, apprehensive, shy, embarrassed, WHATEVER to answer a question. You just need to be able to... "step on up brutha!" IF IT'S THAT IMPORTANT TO YA!

I'm out

No Dane, "YOU" say, Not "Eye" say. When Eye says "Eye", that is what Eye say. When you say "I" that is what (you) say. When you say "Eye" in the sense of "Eye", as Eye say and not "I", Eye am force to shed a single tear just for you. Eye say don't say "Eye", say "I", that way Eye will see you as an individual and not Eye's scorge of the day. Eye say your question can only be answered by one man and one man only. SAYS EYE!

Eye

Like Coach Dane says only one person can answer that question and is Mr. Terhune himself. I believe IF he came back to Coach the ONLY place he would even consider is the Generals and the ONLY position he would take would be HEAD COACH.
The Generals have a 1st year coach who may or may not take the team to the ship only time will tell, but last season for Coach JT wasn't a walk in the park, there was monet issues, sponsor issues, ( but then there are always sponsor issues with any team ) there was a trip to the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME that everyone had to car pool to get to because money was not available for a bus, there were so many things that whirled around regarding those events and how the season ended. The there has been little change in personnel so if problems existed last year then what would make anyone think they have been solved. I have heard that the players WANT Coach JT back they want a proven winner and they want to go back to the ship so that is why I'll agree with Coach Hill there is only one person that can answer this question and that is JT himself well maybe there is another person and would be a statement that the Generals are not making a change at Head Coach with one week before the season opens. I'll also agree that Coach JT is not shy and will speak his mind when the time is right. I can certainly understand that the M.S.F.L. is not a league to be having on the job training for someone with no head coaching experience.
This is a touchy situation here and one that should be be cleared up soon, I think JT has been in championship games the past 6 years and has the rings to prove it. The man doesn't know how to even spell lose, there must be a little bit of truth or something going on because on another thread someone made a comment about the Generals hotel deal and the Generals posted a reply right away so it is clear they are reading this post, the rumor that got my attention was that JT was supposed to be at practice on Thursday night but didn't make it and now they have a practice scheduled for tomorrow. I predict a statement from someone after that practice tomorrow.

Not familar with the whole situataion on why he left, but why did Coach JT leave anyway? Were there problems with the team? Ownership? Dont they same dude own it, and if so whats change sense end of last year? Ditn they lose their line coach, and special team coach. Did things with the team change so much that he wants to come back a week before the season starts? Has JT actually came out and said he wants to coach the generals or is dis just speculetion? It seems if he comes out now to try and push the neew coach out, sounds kinda selfish to me. Do people really expect the Generals to fire their head coach (rookie or not) before they even let him coach one MSFL game. That would be pretty shitty of them. I respect G-nation, but that would be cold of them to do and theyd lose hella respect. Just my opinion, outside looking in.

My advice, let JT breath and come out and say what he really wants to do, instead of people feeding into the rumor mill that is always broke and outta change.

I think any team that could have JT on their team is lucky. For a man his age (31), who has delt with a lot in his life can relate so well with his players. For the people who are outside looking in and even for some who was inside looking out, they just don't understand him. You have to know him or play for him to understand. As a team we was so focused and prepared for practice and games. He never coached about lossing. He never talked about it. It was like it did not even exist to him or us. He did a great job of breaking us down and building us back up stronger than ever. I was always suprised at how well he related football and life together.
Im not saying the Indiana Generals should fire anyone. I just know that IF coach JT wanted to comeback I would let him. What he demands from his players to how he runs practice and his detail on game day are up there with the best of'em.
We all play,coach or are owners at this level for our own reason, but how many teams would not let him on their team right now if he wanted to come to your team.
Jay, as for why he is not coaching, Im his best friend so I will tell you the truth lol. Last season he was working all over the U.S.A. he was flying to practice and driving from out of state a lot. He was not able to give the team 100% and he felt he failed the team by us not win'n the championship. It hit him hard lossing that championship. He felt he let the team down. So he stepped down as coach becuase his work schedule was picking up even more. He wanted to spend more time with his family. I felt like he made the right choice. But I do know he misses it. It kills him to not coach. Now as far as him coming back well thats up to him.

Dane,
We have never met before but JT has told me a lot about you. He has a ton of respect for you. He said you are like a mentor to him.

I think that by everyones silence this question has been answered and I would be willing to bet that JT will be back behind the wheel of the Generals since there was no deniaal from them on this situation

EYE,

It was NOT my question. I DO NOT have a question. I think I can say pretty accurately that I know what 'JT' is currently going through. At some point, he and I will probably even have that conversation but... it will be OUR conversation and not for public consumption.

'AYE' will apologize for using "EYE" BUT... 'IGH' nonetheless found it humorous to 'mess with your vision' a little. Hey, everyone needs some comic relief from time to time. Glad to see that you had your 'EYE' on this one.

I LOOK forward to SEEING your future VISIONARY OBSERVATIONS.

Later you ol' SEEING 'EYE' Dawg

We can all use a little humor in our lives. Why so serious! Says Eye!

Eye