supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
secondary!

been seeing alot of talk around lately about who the best db is indiana is. corner from wildcats,nick land cutters, jay cross, dennis mitchell, terry moore, luther baker, dc of wildcats, petre of wolfpack, linville of generals? is there seriously any debate that the best player in any secondary isnt monsanto love of generals?

Re: secondary!

Eye have not had the opportunity to SEE all of those guys play, but, Eye feel they all offer a good skill set. Eye think that kid from WCW is pretty damn good. Haven't seen Petre but Eye hear he can ball. Baker is by far the hardest hitting DB in Indiana. Cross is ok, and Jr. Love is by far my pick to roam over the top! Mitchell can be a threat. Is Terry Moore back on the field. Haven't heard anything about him in a while. Eye would take them all in a heart beat. SAYS EYE!

Eye

Its a lot of old news , I c new talent in the semi pro world that dont even get a chanchance and these ppl aint even that good. Stop dickriding . To get like 24 Ints In the ifl and then like 8 the next season in the msfl, garbage . He knows who he is i wont put him on blast but he know , it aint that easy when the ball not comming straight to u .give the new talent a chance all them names up top is old news washed up

8 interceptions just in the reg season, which also broke the league record and did it with a forfeit win, one game less than any other team., lets not forget his coach wont even let him return kick offs cause he retuens so many and doesnt let his offense get on the field

Im just pointing out how much he fell off and is not consistent , stats dont lie

crazy that breaking league records a game less than any other team is falling off. not to mention against alot better talent. but your right, even hed tell you he needs to step it back up. and maybe its cause guys wont even look at him

Since when have Eye rode d!ck? Eye spoke on the names provided. MAYBE instead of you bitchin' that you are OVERLOOKED, step your freakin' game up and be mentioned amoung those guys. Eye HAVEN'T seen EVERYONE play but Eye have seen a couple. If you were worth mentioning Eye am sure SOMEONE out there would have. Instead of whining behind a screen name, step up, be counted, get KNOWN, and just maybe through your tears someone may say, "Hey that kid is not bad" Yet you chose to stay anonymous and whine about others that is why you are ANONYMOUS! What would you have had that player you speak of do, drop the ball and not take the INT? If a league is offering talent that is serving up picks that often, Eye personally wouldn't want to play there, but Eye ain't gone not catch the ball just to make people like you not cry. You should be applauding him for making a move to better competition. Stop being a hater! What do those guys have in common? They are with WINNING PROGRAMS. SEE how that works. Don't play for a lesser squad if you know your talent level or desire to compete on bigger stages does not match the level you are on. That in my EYES is a cop out. GET KNOWN. I shall shed a single tear for you. SAYS EYE!

Eye

First of all i am over three hundred pounds i better not be playin db , lol , i am well known and play at a high level , i just c lots of young guys with way more talent then then the above names but dont get a chance cuz of the false skills that coaches and players promote . Im in the trenches the most Important place on the field .

Ok...so you are a Hog. Still what Eye said applies just not to to you. These cats paid dues. Young guys, make your name. Says Eye!

Eye

I agree , make a name for urself , no argument there but they cant if coaches dont give em a shot , ya dig

I played against Petre,"beast" I played against Cross "beast" but idk these others guys so im not goin to say nothin bout them. but the cardinals secondary with the best safety in Indiana is who I will put my money on day in and day out...

Whaaaatt Petre!?!?! That midget!? He's awful!!! Haha I'm kidding.. I'll see ya on the field next weekend brotha.

Cam thanks for the props and I can give it out and say you are definitely one hard dude to defend (at least a few years ago when we played).

Devington I have grown dude! I finally reached 6'0"!! Then I woke up ughhh.. Let me dream! But yeah looking forward to next weekend! Should be a good game just no one hander catches or poster pics on me. deal? lol

We have a deal as long as you don't get swole on me!