supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BEST QB IN CRFL

personally i feel like the quarterback from the spartans is the best signal caller in this league .he is kinda like a poor mans donovan mcnabb

Re: BEST QB IN CRFL

ur rt dee, is like Donovan, and is a great qb, but with us being in only the 3rd week, and seeing that our QB from the cardinals has 9 passing td's 2 rushing and only 2 pics and average ova 200 yrds a game. I would say there is still a race for num 1 qb in the CRFL right now, get back at me at week 6 and see who is at the top

p.s thats counting preseason game also.

whoever ocho is your mother is a defensive linemen and yes dee is better then all of the bums in this league

Dee sucks monkey nuts the only reason why he's in that league is because he couldn cut it with the BIG BOYS in the IFL he hasn't won a game in the IFL and jus cause he went to the spartans and they won a couple dnt make him good im surprised he havent sat his ass out in any of the games like he did al the time in the IFL wit his soft ass. So next time you even dream about putting his name in the best QB category you better wake up and post on her that you apologize then call him and apologize for giving him TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH credit BYE...........

He will show you better than he can tell you! Haters will be haters! Anyone that has seen Dee play, knows he is the truth and he is his own cordinator! Blake from Crusaders is pretty damn good too, for not being a natural QB!

HE CANT SHOW ME SHIT I PLAYED WITH HIM FOR 2 YRS AND HE SHOWED ME A LOT OF LET DWNS AND JUS CAUSE HE'S AT A SOFT LEAGUE DNT MEAN HE'S THE TRUTH CAUSE IF HE WAS HE WOULD BE PUTTING IN WORK HERE IN THE IFL

u cant talk about the best QB without atleast mentioning the ohio crush QB dont know if hes the best in the league but hes right up there and so is the cards QB havent got to see the spartans yet

ty meeks
whoever ocho is your mother is a defensive linemen and yes dee is better then all of the bums in this league

first off mr. meeks i can joke with the best of them, but the last thing u goin to do is bash my moms on the internet for real. I gave dee his props and always have, and u can ask him, he knows who ocho is, he knows who cam johnson is, dee is my boy. Now with saying that I will be playing the spartans next week. Lets see if ur man enough to bad talk my moms in person dude. OCHO-5 cam johnson. I am knows in teh Ifl, Mfl, MSFL, and now the Crfl and made it to all star team in every league i was in, WR. so yea holla at me bout my moms when im there, and lets see what will happen dude.

OCHO-5
ty meeks

first off mr. meeks i can joke with the best of them, but the last thing u goin to do is bash my moms on the internet for real. I gave dee his props and always have, and u can ask him, he knows who ocho is, he knows who cam johnson is, dee is my boy. Now with saying that I will be playing the spartans next week. Lets see if ur man enough to bad talk my moms in person dude. OCHO-5 cam johnson. I am knows in teh Ifl, Mfl, MSFL, and now the Crfl and made it to all star team in every league i was in, WR. so yea holla at me bout my moms when im there, and lets see what will happen dude.

Real talk no one should ever talk about someone's Mom, that is low! Mr. Meeks isn't a Spartan...You can find him on Facebook with the email he uses!
To the other dude...Dee is one player...you should evaluate yourself if you're going to put those let downs on Dee's shoulders! It takes a team to win! No one ever wants to practice, but when you lose it is all the QB's fault! This was simply a post about who is the best QB in the CRFL...obviously he is doing something right...you are paying attention and hating awfully hard!

IN THIS CASE IM TLKING ABOUT IT WAS DEE'S FAULT CAUSE WE HAD NO BACK UP QB AND HE PULLED HIS SELF OUT THE GAME AFT THE SECOND OFF SERIES IF YOU DNT BELIEVE ME ASK AROUND TO THOSE WHO PLAYED WITH HIM THTS NOT A GOOD QB JUS BECAUSE YOU COULDN MAKE IT IN ONE LEAGUE AND YOU GO TO A DIFF LEAGUE THAT IS NOT AS TOUGH AND DO OK DONT MAKE YOU THE BEST HOW DO YOU THINK HALL OF FAMERS GET INDUCTED NOT BY WAT THEY DID AT A THE LAST TEAM THEY WERE WIT BUT THERE WHOLE CAREER

Man whoever this is,is a joke why hide punk ! You on my nuts harder than my girl boi, and get your facts strait looks it up I started in the ALLSTAR game, and you whoever you are pretty sure you haven't even made the team so. Stop worrying about Dee and do you Boi. O Yea I luv ALL MY HATERS, YALL MAKING ME FAMOUS.

@ Dee Peters......ya finally made it my guy! I told ya that the volume of the hate was gonna go up! Keep showing these ppl the long hand off!

Hey muthafucka its ya boy dynomite and ya boy dynomite says u can get off dee peters nut sack, Dee dont worry about that third string aint good enough to lace up cleats sorrry ass bum. Dee is bout to put up number oh shit crfl u guys are n trouble now.

hands down i roll wit Dee Peters Mr. long handoff Cmon man and u kno dis man.

dynomite
Hey muthafucka its ya boy dynomite and ya boy dynomite says u can get off dee peters nut sack, Dee dont worry about that third string aint good enough to lace up cleats sorrry ass bum. Dee is bout to put up number oh shit crfl u guys are n trouble now.

I feel a ZAP coming from supafan. Dyn-om-ite, what good are you bringing to any convo you thrust yourself into?

dee was sick that game we hit him hard

is this the bradley outlaw who let the california raisin jason beat him up at hitmen game ? u sir are an epic bitch

Hahahahahaha haters huh there's nothing to hate on make the allstar team in the IFL home boi step up to a real league and from what i was told you a bitch made grown as lil baby who couldn make it with the canes or shamrocks o yea and by the way tell yo girl she better have my dinner ready tonight or she not gettin no water in her dish see you on the field play boi cause imma show everyone you a pussy. and brad shut up b4 i go get the old coach from the shamrocks to shut you up again hahahaa thts right everyone heard about it when it happened

I love to put my 2cents in so I will. Dee is a good qb idk what no one says. and from what I remember he did make it to a IFL all star game,and was the OFF MVP also cause he was my qb, and a pretty good one also. Dee got my much respect keep doin u man.

P.S. I think I shoulda got MVP that year DEE lol, i had more wr yards, and return yards than anyone that game and only played the 2nd half lol. but ill take the win instead.

All I can say to Ty Meeks & get the f*** outta here is, its really easy to talk all tough behind A key board! I bet everything I love that if & when you see me, all ya'll gonna do is smile in my face, & won't be talkin non of this non-sense! Fake names along with fake hearts can get ya hurt real bad! Ya'll don't even realize that all of this supreme hate is just making my boy MR. LONGHANDOFF & myself famous. So take a bow.........you retards are officially talent scouts!

GET THE F*** OUTTA HERE
Hahahahahaha haters huh there's nothing to hate on make the allstar team in the IFL home boi step up to a real league and from what i was told you a bitch made grown as lil baby who couldn make it with the canes or shamrocks o yea and by the way tell yo girl she better have my dinner ready tonight or she not gettin no water in her dish see you on the field play boi cause imma show everyone you a pussy. and brad shut up b4 i go get the old coach from the shamrocks to shut you up again hahahaa thts right everyone heard about it when it happened

No need to get on ur level, but he did make the all-star team in the ifl! U tell him to step up to a real league, and see u on the field in the same paragraph!? Confused much! Dee talked directly to u...so who is the bitch? Keep hiding behind ur screen name! U sound a little scorned did Dee hurt your feelings??? No dude is going to hate this hard...take yo ass back to ur trailer park!

ocho haha why you wanna be chad johnson broke semi pro ocho how about you be yourself

like i said MEEKS, ill be at the game sat, come talk to me to my face and talk ish, other than that I have nothin else to say to a scrub like u period

TY meeks boi you need to find you something to do...you sound like a lil middle school kid wit the name callin grow up scrub....to the real topic dee a nice qb no matter what league i dont understand why ppl think teams in the IFL will run over CRFL teams i put money the spartans,crusaders and cards will give yall top teams wolfpac,xtreme a run for they money...keep doin your thing dee

what kind of name is richard hahaha is this guy jewish

ty meeks

WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING YOU REALLY ARE AN IDIOT AND IF THE REST OF THE SPARTANS ARE LIKE YOU NO WONDER THERE ON PROBATION YOU REPRESENT YOUR TEAM VERY POORLY AND THATS PART OF THE REASON THE OTHER LEAGUES LOOK AT OUR CRFL LIKE THEY DO... A BUNCH OF THUGS....START SHOWING SOME CLASS SO WE CAN GET OUR LEAGUES NAME OUT OF THE MUD.... SINCERELY A CRFL FAN WELL ATLEAST FOR NOW

crfl fan go wattch roseanne

CRFL FAN
ty meeks

WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING YOU REALLY ARE AN IDIOT AND IF THE REST OF THE SPARTANS ARE LIKE YOU NO WONDER THERE ON PROBATION YOU REPRESENT YOUR TEAM VERY POORLY AND THATS PART OF THE REASON THE OTHER LEAGUES LOOK AT OUR CRFL LIKE THEY DO... A BUNCH OF THUGS....START SHOWING SOME CLASS SO WE CAN GET OUR LEAGUES NAME OUT OF THE MUD.... SINCERELY A CRFL FAN WELL ATLEAST FOR NOW

Yes he said Dee is a good QB...no he isn't a Spartan!

CRFL FAN
ty meeks

Yes he said Dee is a good QB...no he isn't a Spartan!

first off who ever the two dudes talkin shit to dee and bradley. yall two is steppin way overboard. u dont talk about anybodys family on here, cmon man have sum respect. 2nd ty meeks aint on our team, check our website he aint no spartan. 3rd spartans are not a bunch of thugs, or wutever u said. let ur play talk on the feild. no need to google me and i aint hidin . Aaron austin cb#5 come holla at me if thurs a issue.

Alright let's be real serious bout this first ive seenn and played wit dee and he is not a good quarterback or a leader this he has been blessed to have talent around him yes but dee himself is not good the only good throw he has is the long ball after that he's terrible at every other throw I kno cause I've seen it the Allstar he attended is got was because the ones who were originally in the game said they didn't want to go so to have a quarterback represent they ask the shamrocks could he be available he never was invited him quitting on his team he's known for that also and he has never one a big game when his team needed it anybody can beat teams that are not very good but the good teams like the generals blaze wolfpack cutters ect ect he couldn't do iTools quarterbacks do that beat teams good or bad sure this year he got off yo a great start but for how long he has a big test this weekend I hope hearts over the hump if not he well I told you this no disrespect or hating these are actuall facts

Lets set the record straight
Alright let's be real serious bout this first ive seenn and played wit dee and he is not a good quarterback or a leader this he has been blessed to have talent around him yes but dee himself is not good the only good throw he has is the long ball after that he's terrible at every other throw I kno cause I've seen it the Allstar he attended is got was because the ones who were originally in the game said they didn't want to go so to have a quarterback represent they ask the shamrocks could he be available he never was invited him quitting on his team he's known for that also and he has never one a big game when his team needed it anybody can beat teams that are not very good but the good teams like the generals blaze wolfpack cutters ect ect he couldn't do iTools quarterbacks do that beat teams good or bad sure this year he got off yo a great start but for how long he has a big test this weekend I hope hearts over the hump if not he well I told you this no disrespect or hating these are actuall facts

DUDE, go to grammer school and learn how to use a PERIOD.

FACT is, if you are going to talk shit about someone and you want people to take you seriously, make sure you know how to spell!!!

Dee, Keep doing you. Let these haters hate!!

FACE OUT!!!!!

Listen yeah I misspelled a couple words but face this fact don't give a man best qb till he earns it and from all the players who have played and seen him Play know that he has a ways to go like I said no one is hating or disrespecting its the TRUTH HE HAS THE ABILITY BUT YOU CAN'T BE SCARED AND PLAY QB OR ANY OTHER POSITION AT THAT.

Face In

Ok Mr. Nonfactor Fossett! No one knows who you are because you're irrelevant! You come on here posting all the time with your elementary grammar ass! No one can even understand your illiterate rants! From your posts, everyone can see you don't like Dee. This post wasn't hate on QB in CRFL post! I guarantee Dee has never worried about what you're doing a day in his life, but you are always on here hating! Everyone has an opinion, but you have too much time on your hands if all you can do is get on here and hate! Step up your game, maybe you will be known enough for someone to hate on you! Until someone mentions you as great, or at least good...u should NEVER try to talk about anyone! To Dee and the other QBs mentioned as the best...ignore these nobody's! I wish I wouldn't have just wasted 5 minutes of my life on Mr. Nonfactor myself!

ok my fact ima say this and say it once my bro didnt have nothing to do with this post you should know who you calling out on here before you do it now im not bout to get on here and say dee this or dee that because i dont give a fuck to me he does what he does that doesnt matter to me and to be honest he should be the best in that league but know this if my brother did have something to say he wouldnt hide behind no fake ass screen name trust me but to the Spartans best of luck to ya and be safe now lets be grown about this and chill before someone get embarrass

Listen first time I got on here talking about anything my coach let me have it I ain't been on here since I play in the ifl so I don't care what qb is good in the crfl I would appreiate it that yaw keep me out of this disscussion that I did not get intoor have anything to do with as you can see ima man who says his name and who I represent when I post stuff when I say anything bout anybody I say it to there face just like I did him I don't hide behind screen names I run from nothing so to you keep my name out your mouth everybody stay healthy and have good games this weekend

Brandon Fossett 17
Noble county wolfpack
IFL player

OK I READ EVERYTHING THT WAS SAID AND I HAVENT BEEN ON HERE SINCE LAST YEAR I WAS TOLD TO GO ON HERE AND CHECK THIS OUT AND I WAS UPSET WHEN I READ DEE WAS THE BEST QB AND I AGREE WITH LETS SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT. I PLAYED WITH DEE ON THE SHAMROCKS LAST YEAR AND HE DIDN'T PLAY A SINGLE FULL GAME. THE MOST HE PLAYED IS THE FIRST HALF THEN HE TOOK HIS SELF OUT THE GAME. NOW IM A WR I PLAYED AT WESTERN MICHIGAN AS A WR DIDN'T MAKE ANY BIGGER CAUSE I HAD A KID AND FAMILY TO LOOK AFTER. BUT ITS ALL TRUE FACTS NOW MAYBE HE IS HAVING A GOOD START THIS YEAR IN THE CRFL LEAGUE BUT THE DEE I KNOW AND HEARD ABOUT WAS NO LEADER BIG LET DOWN AND THE BIGGEST POT HEAD I EVER MET THTS WHY HIS LIPS SO DAMN BLACK. I DID HEAR HE PLAYED IN THE ALSTAR GAME BUT I WAS INFORMED IT WAS ONLY CAUSE THE MAIN QB TURNED IT DOWN. HE DIDN'T HELP AT ALL IN ANY OF THE GAMES LAST YEAR CAUSE HE OPT OUT AND LEFT ME TRYING TO HELP OUR TEAM WIN AND AS YOU CAN SEE IM NOT A QB SO WE LOST BUT IF IT WASN'T FOR B, DARREN, DAVID, MACK, HOLLYWOOD, DESHONE, AND #6 WE I WOULD HAVE LEFT BECAUSE HE PISSED ME OFF WHEN HE DID THT TO US NOT YES HE HAD TALENT AROUND HIM THAT MADE UP FOR HIS MISTAKES AND TOLD HIM WHAT TO DO BUT AS FAR AS BEING THE BEST QB REGARDLESS OF WHAT LEAGUE HE IN I SAY HELL NO AND IF YOU WANNA SEE IF IM LYING ASK THE PLAYERS WHO PLAYED WITH HIM. BRAD I KNOW THATS YOUR BOY BUT YOU WAS THERE DON'T LIE......

I would beat anyone 1000 dollars there's no team that can fuck with KENTUCKY XTREME NOBLE COUNTY WOLFPACK AND WILDCATS and i def no there aint no team fucking with them because the spartans are made up if old shamrock players and hitmen players and the wildcats beat the shit out of both shamrocks and dee scarey ass took his self out i bet and beat the hitmen and the wildcats got beat by xtreme which hitmen nor shamrocks could do and wolfpack beat xtreme IFL is the real league a mans league if you FUCK boys think they can take either one come next year yall spartan cats wont even get close to winning in either team and the other teams i was told there jus as good as the spartan so as i said before like my screen name GET THE F*** OUTTA HERE

Dude look! If I was getting email updates for something I didn't post I would clear my name! So act brand new. "Jerome" man if you want to pretend you're someone like Jerome Vann, please know his story, and show he is educated! His DAUGHTERS came 4 years out of college! And they are twins not "a kid"! Trying to bash Dee and all you do is make yourselves look even worse! No one has time for nobody's!!!

What is your Name and who you talkin bout if it is me like i said my name are on my post no more screen names be real I don't pose is anybody I'm not and a nobody is one of em so if it's me you talkIn bout watch ur mouth keep my name out your mouth and if you do say something about me like this's make sure you are on point bout who you accusing thank you yaw be easy

meeks california rasin jason huh lol smh at cause u talkin big and cant even bacc it up WOW if u that big come see us boy.

And the guy who said I was non factor fossett if you are who I think u are you got real serious problem brewing don't let it get out of hand

brandon or byran jus keep ya mouf closed before yall get exposed, trouble brewing lol yall aint tough n aint nobody scared.

wow why you talkin crazy like dat expose us huh what possibly could you say to expose us this site is about football not your personal beef wit somebody if u got a beef wit me or my bro youknow what to do because we out here wating for you trust me but like i said i wanted talk about football not people hatin on other people grow yo bitch ass up and have a bless day good luck to all the teams playing this week take care and be safe

I know the fossetts they are not to be messed with man but the post was about football and QBs. So let's stay on that the facts that I stated as you can see we're brought up again by Jerome so that's another person Who been on a team and he has quit on them and yeah maybe hes off to a great start like Bryan stated he should be the best in the crfl so let's see if he can keep it up scope is on you dee do work

Let's set the record straight
I know the fossetts they are not to be messed with man but the post was about football and QBs. So let's stay on that the facts that I stated as you can see we're brought up again by Jerome so that's another person Who been on a team and he has quit on them and yeah maybe hes off to a great start like Bryan stated he should be the best in the crfl so let's see if he can keep it up scope is on you dee do work

Look dude are u effing slow? Do you get a monthly check or what? You keep forgetting to remove you effing email before you post dumb ass! No one cares about you or ur brother! Field goal squad is tough to compete with! Like pointed out earlier slowski...THAT WAS NOT JEROME VANN! Man u are dumb! Lol...Dee all eyes are on you, just try to figure out which one!

Alright enough smack talk once again judging by how smart you think you are u are really off base thinking you know who say stuff putting people in stuff that had nothing to do with it and I kno who you area lame who has been getting his spot taking since high school by younger people and for you let me set the record straight if it is one off you fossetts mind your business It ain't got nothing to do with you people who know you guys know that u guys can play ball once again is mad cause u prolly took his spot from what I have herd I think we should let the QBs mention here play and see at the end we will see who is food and who is not

Look my coach told me not to say anything but it's ppl I need I talk to first set the record straight don't pose as me or use my email there's only a couple of yaw who kno my stuff like that it ain't cool I will talk with yaw off this site once again I don't know who you are or what you about but like I said before I had nothing to do with this discussion never said nothing bad bout nobody don't say nothin bout me cause you know nothing bout me and if you do say your name be real I'm clearing the air so people won't think I'm involved in stuff that don't concern me believe what you guys want that poser is not me m a man of my word and if I say something ima put my name on it sorry for anbody who thought I was involved in this yaw take care be easy and leave me out of this

I just wanna let everyone know, THAT ONLY LOVE CAN CURE HATE.

I just wanna let everyone know, THAT ONLY LOVE CAN CURE HATE.

As I stated before, its to early to say who the best QB in the league is rt now. I have heard alot about the Crush QB, but of course everyone wanna leave anything about the CARDS off the message board, Yet Our qb average ova 200 passing yards and 3 td's a game. We had 1 preseason game, so with 5 GAMES, 12 td's and 3 pics, and he is only 19. So I give respect where respect is due, DEE is a good qb idc what no one says I have played against him and with him for 5 YRS straight. Heard good things about crush qb. But my money is going on my QB with the cards, and he won the war of QB'S this sat against DEE period, no dis dee u know u my dude.

If we are going against head to head battle like you stated in your post then the crusaders qb threw for 3 tds vs the spartans, dude should be in the mix.the cards qb is always mentioned but they only played one team over.500!

No team affiliate
If we are going against head to head battle like you stated in your post then the crusaders qb threw for 3 tds vs the spartans, dude should be in the mix.the cards qb is always mentioned but they only played one team over.500!

Well you know I give props to all qb's so ill say Crusaders qb is in the mix, but lets get things straight. We have 4 games we played 2 teams ova .500. Blitz was undefeated, and the spartans was ova .500 so to set the record straight, we have played teams ova .500

im not on ya team bryan and wutever ya name is . exposed yes u can get exposed only one of yall is actually decent. the other is horribe and who ever said they aint to be fucked wit get off their nuts they no exactly who they dont want to see. they aint never been difference makers or playmakers, so while u tal about dee peters how many allstar games yall been too.