supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the best crfl linemen!!

the force whole oline. thats why they are the champs!

Re: the best crfl linemen!!

Crusaders guards #54 and #62 ball out for 4QTs every game , spartans #70 ,force #99 that's all I've seen so far

crfl fan
the force whole oline. thats why they are the champs!

Not likely this year.

A little early to say who has the best line considering the number of games played and the lack of seeing multiple opponents.

ok #70 on the Spartans is like 500 pounds and can barely move, but the Spartans left guard looks incredible.

Do what???????????????????
ok #70 on the Spartans is like 500 pounds and can barely move, but the Spartans left guard looks incredible.

They are talking about Kincaid #70...he is a killa!

Haha Brother ! I'm a fan of Crusaders so yes going to base my thoughts on here this is what supafan is here for right ? I'm 110% sure that last post isn't Jim ,its a sorry ass general player mad because there team is weak now mean gean! Out of the teams they have played is what I'm going off of . So watcha gonna do when C-Nation runs wild on you !!! Hulkster 4-life " Goode don't let these guys get to you buddy they hate because they ain't " go do what the generals couldn't do and thats beat the revolution Brother ooooh yeaaaaaaa ! Good Luck Crusaders keep your head in the game and if the other team wants to get dirty just walk away

THAT 55 COX FROM THE CRUSADERS HAS TO ONE IF THE DIRIEST PLAYER I EVER PLAYED AGAISNT. ANY BODY KNO ANYTHING ABOUT HIM?

DoWhat thanks for the respect, but I believe that without my other linemen I wouldnt be as good as I am. This is a game you are always learning in. They depend on me to do my job and protect Dee. I go hard every play even if I get beat.

crfl LINEMAN
THAT 55 COX FROM THE CRUSADERS HAS TO ONE IF THE DIRIEST PLAYER I EVER PLAYED AGAISNT. ANY BODY KNO ANYTHING ABOUT HIM?

What exactly do you wanna know about him? Lol

The crusaders lineman who made this post already knows all about him, which is why he knew Cox played for the Crusaders and for some reason is trying to bash his former team mate. Dont take the bait Revo #64. The player who made that statement: Quit trying to stir sh!t.

Mr. Epic
The crusaders lineman who made this post already knows all about him, which is why he knew Cox played for the Crusaders and for some reason is trying to bash his former team mate. Dont take the bait Revo #64. The player who made that statement: Quit trying to stir sh!t.

Thanks for pointing that out. However, i could care less if it was bait or not. I have known for almost a year now how big of lying, doublecrossing douchebag he (cox) is.. However im gonna keep it civil (and clean) on the field. I like playing in this league, and i dont think trying to take him out is worth getting banned. So if he keeps his distance, i will keep mine. Simple as that. Aside from him, i enjoyed the game vs crusaders other linemen. Crazy Intense game

Mike24, Just remember you wouldnt be nothin without your LT baby, people look at me and think im a dough boy sometimes, just ask the crusaders coach I heard his mouth from the side line, but the fact of the matter is aint no D-End beat me yet ya dig!!

#51 for the vipers is always making Downfield blocks and #64 is a hard hitter they just run behind them 2 all game they both get my allstar vote

The vipers have there o and d line together #44 on def is good, and I thought #55 & #51 were really good on o you can tell they played together a long time.

I've been to 4 games in Ohio. Wk1 Spartans @ Phoenix, the best 2 in that game indeed would be #70 for the Spartans, and #74 for the Phoenix. Wk2 Crush @ Raiders, #99 for the crush hands down one of the best I've seen and dosn't get much credit! for the Raiders I belive is was #98 that dominated the oline. Wk3 Raiders @ Force #99 as always and there DE's as usual. And Wk4 Vipers @ Phoenix The surprise here was #11 on the Phoenix kept getting pressure on the Qb, and for the Vipers #75 did very well and is very big, and #51 there center. I'll be making my way out to indiana next week to watch the Revolution and the Crusaders

My question is what about the best offensive tackles?? You know we are some of the most skilled O-Line there is considering we have go against nothing be raw speed and talent at the D-End spots, I may be bias because I am the Left tackel for Tri-City but I have played every spot on that O-Line and by far this is the hardest, not only do we have to worry about the speed on the outside but we also have to keep our eyes up and head on a swivel for that tough inside blitz pick up, and if you ever played o-line you should know how hard it is to cut back inside to pick that block up im 6'1 350 pounds of man to move back across the field... After recently facing the hardest defense yet produced by the Indiana Cardinals I think they would agree I would be put up in some of the best offensive tackles in this league, much respect to them and their defense and as always much respect and love to all my fellow O-lineman we are a one of a kind breed thats for sure ya dig!!

BigTone #65 Tri-City Spartans
My question is what about the best offensive tackles?? You know we are some of the most skilled O-Line there is considering we have go against nothing be raw speed and talent at the D-End spots, I may be bias because I am the Left tackel for Tri-City but I have played every spot on that O-Line and by far this is the hardest, not only do we have to worry about the speed on the outside but we also have to keep our eyes up and head on a swivel for that tough inside blitz pick up, and if you ever played o-line you should know how hard it is to cut back inside to pick that block up im 6'1 350 pounds of man to move back across the field... After recently facing the hardest defense yet produced by the Indiana Cardinals I think they would agree I would be put up in some of the best offensive tackles in this league, much respect to them and their defense and as always much respect and love to all my fellow O-lineman we are a one of a kind breed thats for sure ya dig!!

I can relate to big tone in this case. I will say this though i do have the most fun playing offensive tackle

the post was about lineman, but i dont hear no one talkin much about oline. Well imma put my oline, the CARDS on this lift. big and bad boys on that line of ours for sure. DEFENSE wins champion ships but our offense is puttin up points to, and the qb, wr's and rb's cant do nothin without the OLINE doing the dirty job. SO MUCH PROPS to our oline, and with a 4-0 record and a qb with 9 tds, and 3 pics imma say our oline is doing a great job, and should be considered in the convo as the best.

FLY HIGH OR GET FLOWN OVA, CANT HAPPEN WITOUT THE HOGS

OCHO-5
the post was about lineman, but i dont hear no one talkin much about oline. Well imma put my oline, the CARDS on this lift. big and bad boys on that line of ours for sure. DEFENSE wins champion ships but our offense is puttin up points to, and the qb, wr's and rb's cant do nothin without the OLINE doing the dirty job. SO MUCH PROPS to our oline, and with a 4-0 record and a qb with 9 tds, and 3 pics imma say our oline is doing a great job, and should be considered in the convo as the best.

FLY HIGH OR GET FLOWN OVA, CANT HAPPEN WITOUT THE HOGS

I agree. My personal belief is no matter how great skilled players are, it wouldnt be the same without a solid group of linemen who can work as a unit... Trench warfare enough said

O-Line ! We never get respect or love lol only the qbs and rbs but we all kno it couldn't be done without us big guys lol .. I don't kno who the best is but I do kno I've been playing 110% every game just like everyone , keep up all the hard work in the trenches ... Last yr I made all msfl first team with the generals and had my best season ever but felt short in the ship and that kills me knowing we coulda went back to back but Shit happens .. good luck guys ,stay safe and hope to be apart of all star team like last yr and ball with the crfl best ! C-Nation #54