supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ESPN

Today the Tri City Spartan were filmed by ESPN. No joke. Told everybody the Spartans were the real deal. Sad part is the Panthers Forfeited the game.... SMH

Re: ESPN

espn my ass. Maybe espn 28. Who would plan a tv show against a team that sucks. Be brave and do it against a team that will compete with you.
It must of been some type of cross promotional thing with the wwc. I guess they was impressed with tell a tubbies stomps.

It is so obvious you are just a hater. So all haters eat your hearts out because this is forreal.

So you had them come to a game were the other team hasnt scored a point all year. The CRFL thanks you for making them and all of semi pro football proud.
What did they film today? warm ups?

They choose to come this weekend and they interviewed players and staff.

that was a huge waste. are they coming to another game?

To our knowledge they will be.

I see,but based on your knowledge of the situation you are a player or a coach for this questionable team. Why hide behind a bogus name. Myself, I am just a former crusader fan who lost respect for them, but also blame the spartans also. I am two well known around crusader land to have my name out their. I will head up to the game next week if espn is their. I will even have a semi pro football banner, but refuse to do a crfl banner

Yes ESPN was at the game that didn't happen...YES they are coming back! Yes they interviewed our guys! They will either be back at the Cardinals or Revolution game, so they will see a real competition! So hate all day...keep motivating the Spartans! Like Dee said, stay tuned!

Dee needs to change his name to nutz from peters, because all you guys are on dee nutz.

Clean up that trash talk or you'll get zapped. You've been warned.

wow supra. I said nutz? and that needs cleaned up. I figured that would be questionable word #90 on this message board. IF you want to zap me and work your way up, I guess I understand. I guess it would be like the Spartans by showing off their talents on espn against a team that doesnt have enough players to get out of the low teens.
Like I said. If Espn is at a competative game, I will trek up to the game and will take all the negative responses back and jump on the band wagon.

No one invited ESPN! They called us...we didn't pick which game they came to. Seriously do you really think you could call ESPN at any time and be like hey come to our semi-pro game!? Riiiiiight! It isn't the Spartans fault there are teams in the CRFL with team numbers in the low teens!! That is just another game on the schedule...some players played for the Shamrocks last year...they showed up to play the Hitmen in a monsoon with 16 players...and it was a close game! So Mr. DBL...stay tuned!

I don't believe that was Supafan, it was no one more than an impostor. Supa doesn't use one liners or words like "get zapped". He ALWAYS has a lengthy discussion explaining reasons to not bash or trash talk adding in examples along with analogies. Supa would also pick a more way serious topic than what is being said here.

If "Espn" came out where is a link with the interviews... need some proof!

Go to Tri-City Spartans Facebook...there are some pics...they are not finished with story.

espn was at our field on saturday to do our game with the panthers they are doing a feature on amature football and the chose the spartans team to do it on and will be back to do another game on the 14th or 28th so yes it is true espn was here

T'was I, In Fact.

My brevity was about being direct and making the best use of relatively limited time to administer the nonsense here. And perhaps this topic and the ugly language was not as high-profile in either case as in other threads, but I wanted to be very clear. Things need to clean up around here, and I'm not sure that is any more parsimonious or direct way to describe what will happen to transgressors than GETTING ZAPPED.

So it has been said and so shall it be.

In other news, I'm glad to hear that ESPN is doing some work with SemiPro Football, and while for the reputation of our local teams/leagues I would have rather not had a forfeit, it IS a pretty accurate representation of what we deal with in the game at this level. Good luck and PLEASE keep us posted on this.

Re: T'was I, In Fact.

Spartans we do not need to get on here and pump our chests out we have done nothing stay in the game brothers..........

Re: T'was I, In Fact.

ESPN was at our 1st game against the Panters. They never talked to us. I was told that they are following the Panters because of the lost of their player.

If this is true, I hope the Panters finish the season so they can dedicate this to him.