supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Game on the 21st of July...

The Indiana Cutters have a home game available on July 21st, and are looking for a team to play. We were supposed to play the Indiana Eagles, but they have folded. This leaves a big hole in our schedule. If any team is interested in playing this game in Bloomington, please contact me via email or phone as soon as possible.

dgmccool@indiana.edu or 812 360-0354

Thank you,

Coach McCool

Re: Game on the 21st of July...

Are you looking for teams in Indiana? I know that there are like 3 teams that have that date open in the HFL. I would post something on there MB. They have been looking for games. I don't know if this helps you out any.

Thanks
Dennis Morris
Minor League Football News Hall Of Fame "Class Of 2009"
AFA Hall Of Fame "Class of 2010"
American Football News Hall of Fame "Class of 2011"

Mr. Morris,

Thank you for responding to my post. The game on the 21st would be home game for our team. It would probably be easier if the visiting team was from Indiana, because of the travel costs that are associated with coming to Bloomington. However, we would welcome teams from other states, if they could make the trip. I have not posted this game request on any other forums or sites. Would it be possible to attach a link to the HFL? Once again, thank you for responding to my post, and any information you could forward would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Coach McCool

Coach McCool
Here is a link to there Forum http://heartlandfootball.proboards.com/ I hope this can help out and you guys can get your game as planed.

Good Luck Coach
Dennis Morris
Minor League Football News Hall Of Fame "Class Of 2009"
AFA Hall Of Fame "Class of 2010"
American Football News Hall of Fame "Class of 2011"