General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hot off the presses...#1Football Fan's Rankings Vol. 4

Coming soon...stay tuned!!!!!!!!

Re: Hot off the presses...#1Football Fan's Rankings Vol. 4

26)Eagles
First Indianapolis Team to Fold this season...
25)Panthers
#1 on my endangered species list!
24)Phoenix
"The Doughnut Shop" will host the Vipers next game
23)Destroyers
I hope they got it together in the bye week
22)Blaze
They need a win!
21)Bengals
home game vs Phoenix postponed...up next road game vs Raiders
20)Steelers
Will open season traveling to Kokomo to play the Mustangs

19)Raiders
MUST WIN vs Bengals, then Phoenix to fight back to .500
18)Revolution
Two game loosing streak...and uncertainty surrounding head coach=trouble
17)Vipers
Might as well have a bye this week
16)Enforcers
Step your game up!
15)Nighthawks
MSFL action begins as they host the Indiana Generals

14)Mustangs
I hope this season ends better than last year.
13)Force
Was the season opening embarrassment a fluke? I hope they have put it behind them...next up @the Crush
12)Spartans
When they play the Cardinals they will have had gone 3 weeks without a game...so they should come out fighting...
11)Crusaders
A home game and no fights...I demand my money back!

10)Blitz
tough loss to a outstanding Cardinals team
9)Generals
We are about to find out if they have rebuilt
8)Thunderhawks
Time to make a statement as they travel to play the Wolfpack
7)Crush
Can they make it 4-0????
6)Cardinals
Dominate D only giving up 2ppg!

5)Tornados
Congratulations on beating the BEST flag football team in the state of Kentucky
4)Wildcats
No time to dwell on the loss...Cutters coming to town
3)Xtreme
Hate all you want, they have earned my respect
2)Cutters
Interstate Bowl VIII rematch...Cutters hoping for a different outcome
1)Wolfpack
The #1 Fan's #1 ranked team!

Couple things I see wrong with your rankings.

#5 - You have the Eagles ranked. 25th or not, they are NOT a team, therefore they shouldnt be ranked.

#4 - Cardinals ranked only 6th? Best defense in these teams. I think your bias of the CRFL is showing

#3 - Generals ranked above the Crusaders? Crusaders are 3-0, Generals havent played a game.

#2 - The tops in the CRFL could compete in ANY league, that shouldnt hold every teams rankings back

#1 - The Xtreme ranked #3? Thats a farse statement.

#0 - The Tornados ranked #5? How many games do they need to win?

TORNADOS!!!! YOU HAVE A BYE WEEK COMING UP!!!! SCHEDULE A TEAM FROM ANOTHER LEAGUE THAT HAS AN OFF WEEK AND PROVE TO INDIANA THAT YOU ARE THE BEST IN THE STATE!!! I HOPE ANOTHER TEAM FOLDS AND A GOOD TEAM WILL HAVE AN OPEN WEEK> MAYBE THE DESTROYERS WILL FOLD AND YOU CAN PLAY THE EXTREME!!! ID BE THERE CHEERING THE TORNADOS ON!!!

I have to agree with MR. Plumber here. It is really showing the you have this opinion about the CRFL and no matter how well some of the teams play you rank them low. Do you really believe that the Cards, Spartans, Revolution, Blitz and the Crusaders couldn't compete in any other league? If so, then you haven't watched any of these teams play.

I agree that the Crusaders need to stop all their after game activities however, that doesn't talk away from the talent they have on that team. Same goes for the Spartans. This is called "POWER RANKINGS" not "POWER RANKINGS" with good attitudes. There is no way the Spartans or Crusaders should be ranked 11th and 10th. This is your opinion and you have a right to it but if you're going to do it for INSPF you shouldn't be so judgemental.

What was the score of the WCW vs Tornado game. Did they lose by like a td? you talk about them like they sad or something. Didn't they lose to The Columbus Fire like 7-0? Just wondering what you base your knowledge on cause I am confused. It don't matter, just wondering.

The final score of the WCW and Tornados - I think was 27-16. I wasn't bashing the Tornados. Just trying to get them to play another good team and have them shut up the critics. Football Fan #1 is right though, there division is weak. No fault of there own, but weak all the same.

Im glad somebody said it, yes their division is weak, but weak compared to who? They make it look week but i know for a fact that those teams would beat other teams in other league, not to mention the fact that the Nados are doing just what they should be doing to teams that we deem as weak, and that is getting them off the field CONVINCINGLY.....You can not be mad at them for doing what they are supposed to do. If they were only winning these games for 7 or less you guys would be on here KILLING them saying that even in a weak division they are barely winning, but they are killing these guys and now we want blood because they are killing. Lets get it together folks

Amen Brother. Amen. Says Eye!

Eye

If you don't like me then don't click on the link. My ranks are legit. Supa asked for volunteers and I stepped up to the plate. I put a lot of work into my rankings...i spend hours everyday doing research, and then some idiot will get on here and hate on my rankings. I could revert to my old ways of bashing you fools into submission but instead I will leave you with this...If all you so called "football players" put half the time you spend on Supafan into becoming a better football player you might be an all-star...If you have a problem with your teams ranking then win the rest of your games and it will take care of itself. If someone has a logical reason why a team should be ranked higher or lower I am willing to listen....

Football Fan #1
If you don't like me then don't click on the link. My ranks are legit. Supa asked for volunteers and I stepped up to the plate. I put a lot of work into my rankings...i spend hours everyday doing research, and then some idiot will get on here and hate on my rankings. I could revert to my old ways of bashing you fools into submission but instead I will leave you with this...If all you so called "football players" put half the time you spend on Supafan into becoming a better football player you might be an all-star...If you have a problem with your teams ranking then win the rest of your games and it will take care of itself. If someone has a logical reason why a team should be ranked higher or lower I am willing to listen....

Football Fan #1 I have nothing against you and I am happy that you are doing what you are doing, my concern is more about those ppl that are getting up in arms about the rankings to the point of disrespecting others out of spite. I look at some of the rankings and I agree and then others I dont; for instance, to have the Xtreme ranked that high as a first yr team that has done nothing thus far is curious to me. You dont get style points because you have been in every game you play, you have them ranked above proven, tested, tried and true teams with no losses and you rank them above a team that they beat giving them their only loss in 2yrs, yet this team only has 1 victory. Now I have played many yrs and I have never seen a team with 1 win out of 3 games be ranked higher than a team with 1 loss out of 3, and certainly not over a team such as the Nados that have 0 losses. Now we can argue about the strength of schedule thus far and say the Nados havent played anybody, however I caution you to understand just how good they are and why they are beating teams the way that they are; if you want to state the fact that they lost to the WCW that is fine, once again please understand just how good the WCW are and it was preseason, it is much easier to get the same group of guys that have been playing together for a few yrs now on the same page as opposed to having MANY players from your team leave and start their own team, retooling your team, trying to put pieces together and then playing the tough teams that the Nados played in the preseason. No excuses, they lost, put what are they doing now; what reason can you give for having a team such as the Cutters, or the Xtreme or the Wolfpack above them, outside of two of those teams being undefeated? Why is a team like the Generals ranked so low after being in the championship game last yr, how is a team like the NightHawks ranked so high without ever playing a game? These are the questions that some ppl are asking. Now let me make this clear, I have mad friends on all of these teams so I am not hating or disrespecting any of them, I am just asking the questions that many want to ask but dont know how because they might be blinded by their personal bias.

Dre #42

How can you sit here and try to bash the Xtreme when you know good and well you guys were lucky to even win by 3 points against them. The Cutters offense didn't drive the field not one time the whole game against the xtreme. And all good cutter field position was giving to the cutters by the xtremes offense and special teams due to turnovers. Let us also not forget abt that late possible game winning touchdown by the xtreme that was called back on a bogus call. Or how the xtremes offense drove the ball down the cutters throat tto the redzone U other times to only come up short and come away with no points dues to their own mistakes. Not because the cutters defense truly stopped them. So don't sit here and try to act like you guys blasted the xtreme on the field. Show some respect for a hard fought game. In fact if anything you should consider that game a loss since a 6 yr vet team beat a 1st year team by 3 pts. Next the xtreme has played the top 3 teams the IFLhas to offer. And to drop 2 games for a lose with a total avg point margin of 2, as a first yr team, and to knock off the number 1 team in the state giving them their first loss in 2 yrs, you must be out your mind to say the xtreme is not good and doesn't deserve to be where they're at. The wolfpack vs xtreme game another tough game that the wolfpack played a classy and hard fought game that could have been won. If I remember correctly the xtreme had a 4th qtr lead of 21 - 6 over the wolfpack. And due to the xtremes mistakes gave the game away on bad snap on punt for a wolfpack touuchdown. I'm pretty sure any offense thus far this season can second this post and vouch that its not an easy task to move the ball on the xtreme. So watch your mouth and worry abt making the playoffs. Just because you're 3 and 0 means nothing. its a long season to play. Well see how you guys fair this week and the next game after. #3-2 record

As for the tornados, they're a good team still. Not as the tornodos of the past and could play with any good team in the region. But they're schedule is cupcake. Only one good team played during their regular season (christian co. Outlaws). No doubt they played the toughest preseason schd than anyone around. Extra kudos that they played half of them on the road. So I really don't see where all the hate is coming at them for being #5 for the moment. Strength of schd has been garbage for right now, but as they continue to win out and the teams currently in front of them will beat up on each other (cutters, xtreme, and wildcats) are all in the same division (someone has to lose multiple times), the tornados will prevail in to the top three at the end of the day. But who cares abt the rankings, why does it really matter? Its just something fun to look at as you go through a long season. The only thing that matters is who's bringing home the trophy at the end of the season.

name doesnt matter
Dre #42

How can you sit here and try to bash the Xtreme when you know good and well you guys were lucky to even win by 3 points against them. The Cutters offense didn't drive the field not one time the whole game against the xtreme. And all good cutter field position was giving to the cutters by the xtremes offense and special teams due to turnovers. Let us also not forget abt that late possible game winning touchdown by the xtreme that was called back on a bogus call. Or how the xtremes offense drove the ball down the cutters throat tto the redzone U other times to only come up short and come away with no points dues to their own mistakes. Not because the cutters defense truly stopped them. So don't sit here and try to act like you guys blasted the xtreme on the field. Show some respect for a hard fought game. In fact if anything you should consider that game a loss since a 6 yr vet team beat a 1st year team by 3 pts. Next the xtreme has played the top 3 teams the IFLhas to offer. And to drop 2 games for a lose with a total avg point margin of 2, as a first yr team, and to knock off the number 1 team in the state giving them their first loss in 2 yrs, you must be out your mind to say the xtreme is not good and doesn't deserve to be where they're at. The wolfpack vs xtreme game another tough game that the wolfpack played a classy and hard fought game that could have been won. If I remember correctly the xtreme had a 4th qtr lead of 21 - 6 over the wolfpack. And due to the xtremes mistakes gave the game away on bad snap on punt for a wolfpack touuchdown. I'm pretty sure any offense thus far this season can second this post and vouch that its not an easy task to move the ball on the xtreme. So watch your mouth and worry abt making the playoffs. Just because you're 3 and 0 means nothing. its a long season to play. Well see how you guys fair this week and the next game after. #3-2 record

Please show me one line where i bashed the Xtreme! I have nothing but respect for them. I simply stated a fact, they have done nothing in the world of semi-pro, this is due to the fact that they are a first yr team therefore they havent done anything, nor have the NightHawks but I guess you missed that part. Please show me one statement where I said that the Xtreme were no good! I guess you know something that I dont. Once again you get no points for trying hard or finishing close, if that was the case you wouldnt be saying things like YOU KNOW YOU GUYS BARELY WON BY 3, the bottom line is we won, the bottom line is the Xtreme are 1-3 and as I stated SOME PPL do not understand how you can have them ranked above a team like the Nados how are undefeated. This is how things get taken and shifted and made into things that they really arent, I am a well spoken, well educated young man and I have no problem saying just what it is that I mean, my point was why some ppl have an issue with the way certain teams are ranked. Point in case, you would like to say that the cutters shouldnt be ranked as high as we are because we "barely" beat the Xtreme by 3 but you justify their high ranking by saying they barely lost those games, it makes no sense, how can you use the very same theory for two different teams, knock one but praise the other, knock the team that is winning but praise the team that lost, that makes no sense in any line of business. The Colts lost 14 games last yr but they were close in a bunch of them so that means they are better than the Bengals who won 4 times as many games but they barely won.....lets be real here, if we loss to the WCW there is no shame in that, so why is there shame in the Xreme losing to the Cutters, as if we have never ever been a good team. Lets get it together ppl, post something of substance and not mindless rhetoric.

And the watch my mouth statement, wow, too funny, cyber bullies, lol, yes sir massa sir, I will surely "watch" my mouf cuz you is the greatest sir......Get over it, whomever you are, you must have some sort of an agenda in order for you to get so touched about a team that you dont even play for, hmmmm or maybe you do, and if that is the case then you must excuse me if my respect for a made up name on supafan is lacking, you must excuse me for not showing the you the praise you deserve, beat it bro....I will not even respond to any non-sense that you decide to spew on here, now if you want to have an intellectual debate or discussion about any of these matters then I am more than up for the challenge my email is listed below and if my number is required because you feel the desperate need to place a voice with the name then that will be posted as well, and if you really want to know you can search me on the book of face so that you can put an image with the name, email and number...You have a blessed day

New rankings are out!!!! They used all of Monkey's comments. Pure shenanigans...Supa is on that monkey business...either way check out the rankings!!!