supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What's going on with the Destroyers?

Do any body know whats going on with the Destroyers?

Re: What's going on with the Destroyers?

WoRd On ThE StReEt Is ThAt ThE DeStRoYeRs ArE ClOsE To ThE EnD. LoOk SoMe Of ThEm On FaCeBoOk. ThEy ArE AlL TaLkInG AbOuT PlAyInG FoR OtHeR TeAmS. We ShAlL SeE. HoPe It AiNt ThE EnD FoR ThEm, BuT It DoEsNt LoOk GoOd FoR ThEm. If ThEy Do FoLd, HoPeFuLlY ThEiR OpPoNnEnTs CaN FiNd RePlAcEmEnTs FoR ThE ReMaInInG SeAsOnS GaMeS.

I've always wanted to know how much longer does it take to rotate every letter between capital and lowercase? Lol I'm lucky to have the correct grammar and periods at the end of sentences.

NCWolfpack9
I've always wanted to know how much longer does it take to rotate every letter between capital and lowercase? Lol I'm lucky to have the correct grammar and periods at the end of sentences.

You're killing me smalls. Don't you and your buddies have bigger things to ponder this week?
What a great weekend coming up, sure gonna be full of upsets!

Well I can ask you the same thing T-Pain don't you have better things to do than to stalk wolfpack players posts and call us wolfcubs? I remember your posting back on May 14th as well lol so maybe you have need to worry about other things dude especially by putting a name like a man. But all seriousness this saturday will be an awesome game and looking forward to starting a great rivalry with a solid team!

T-Pain
May 14, 2012 - 7:50PM
Quote Reply Re: WHO WILL WIN THE IFL CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR?

Ocho, try again pal! Wolfpack haven't ever been dominant. Never won a championship and although their record may be good, thief games are always too close of scores to be considered dominant. Wildcats are simply overrated. Won a weak IFL league last year and now people consider them one of the best. Cutters aren't anything now and haven't been for a few years. All have talent but none have what it takes to win the title like the thunderhawks from Michiana have. They are the real deal and will prove to everyone they can come in dominate. I remember a few years ago noble county had a good first year and was considered to have one of the best "first year" teams in a long time. We will unanimously take the title of best first year team when we not only sweep the wolfcubs, but also win the IFL championship.

I do not stalk any of you. Haha I'm sure you want to think that Petre. Is #9 your little brother now and you have to be the one to back him up, since he cant do it himself You are all just so full of yourselves it just causes me to respond every now and then. And yea, so I called you guys wolcubs, what's wrong with that? More fitting name since you haven't proved yourselves yet. I'm sure many agree with me. And my name fits me perfet, no need to change it. After all you're the one who looked up my old post to bring them up. Who's the stalker? With that being said, I'm sure you know who I am! Also since you WOLFCUBS are so well liked and assumed to be the best team and apparently the best fans I'm sure you all have been telling all kinds of people about this game so I'm here to invite the nation of supa fan.

Football fans, show up to the thunderhawks @ wolfpack game and I can gurantee you one thing.

Wolfpackwill lose by 17!!! See ya at the game.

See ya tomorrow.

Oh boy, lets get ready toooo ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumbbbbbbbbbllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeee...... Gotta love the world of semi-pro on SUPA.....Wishing everybody that plays this weekend safe passage and health.....