supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE DISRESPECT THAT THE TORNADOS GET

I would have to say i am noone that matters to this but i just dont see how these rankings are. I understand the wolfpack are great and the cutters are very good as well. Hell even the crusaders are getting there. But how and the hell do you have the tornados at #5. Are you kidding me???? Im not even a tornado fan ive even had plenty of battles with them over the years. 6-0 at this point. Played the toughest preseason of any team in indiana i didnt hear of one team playing more than one game. Lost to the first team by 6. Lost to the fire by 7 by the way they have won plenty of championships in there league. And then lost to a wildcat team also champions of there league and by like a touchdown. Heard Mike p was the new offense of coordinator with all kinds of new players new personalitys new everything. Which tells me with new things it takes time to put things together. So you will down them all year because of preseason. I think you guys should go check the colts preaseason wins the year they won the championship. I think they were 0-4. Dont get me wrong i am only a spectator but somtimes you get tired of seeing teams get disrespected for no reason. Then you want to bash teams for the teams they play. Look the moto back in the day was line them up and we will beat them im sure there league makes there schedules. So find other ways to bash the tornados folks because theres no logic reason for the disrepect and slaps to the face they are getting. And if you think im being bias check the supafan board when the tornados lost to the wildcats then check when the wildcats lost to the wolfpack i didnt see anything but an upset alert post between the wildcats and wolfpack. Hmmmmm SO ODD!!!! I cant wait for the stupid feed back this will get to but i guarentee since it is about the tornados this post will be blown up. JUST WATCH!!!!!

Re: THE DISRESPECT THAT THE TORNADOS GET

5)Tornados
4)Wildcats
3)Xtreme
2)Cutters
1)Wolfpack

Here are Football Fan #1's top 5 rankings. Considering who they have beat, how is it that they are gettin disrepected hard core? The only team I do not agree with is the Xtreme being in front of them...but then again, they beat the Wildcats who beat the Tornados. Who else would you put them ahead of?

This will all be sorted out at the end of the year.

LET'S TRY AND MAKE THIS POST CONSIST OF PEOPLE GIVING LOGICAL REASONING INSTEAD OF JUST BASHING PEOPLE AND THEIR IDEAS. ALSO LETS NOT TURN THIS INTO A TORNADO BASHING SESSION! Let's see if this is a possibility.

Well lets see the wildcats should not be in front because they lost. A Loss is a loss. Plus there was post that said they traveled light well lets see the tornados travel twice in the preaseason and travel half of there schedule. The cutters should not be because who have they beat that makes them in the tops. Any national ranked teams not state ranked teams. I wonder how they would look if the had 9 hour travels hell even a 5 hour travel. Kentucky extreme use to be a team that folded cant remember there names but just cause they down the team you folks love so much your telling me that puts them in front of a team that plays nation wide. HMMM Only if IU could play instate teams and purdue and not have to travel to play nationwide competition hmmm i think Iu would be big ten champs every year. I wont argue with the wolfpack but i do say these two teams should play. It would be a great game. And you say wolfpack beat the team that beat the tornados. The Detroit lions beat the eagles in the preseason when the lions went 0-16. So that year how much better were the lions then the eagles.Get real on your rankings folks. What the hell the guys that even do rankings i onder if they ever laced up cleats. Did they ever wear a jersey???? Whats there credentials????How many rings do they have????? Maybe football fan number 1 should join a team the tornados play hell he might change his mind lol. If he makes it out in one piece. Get real people!!!!!

Here is where I got a problem..Everyone says the Tornados play NATIONWIDE!!! WOW! WHAT TEAMS FROM DIFFERENT STATES HAVE THEY PLAYED IN? KENTUCKY, INDIANA, TENNESSEE.....am I missing any? Hell, even the Generals play teams from the same amount of states as that, and they dont say anything about Nationwide bogus shit. That might be partially why people hate on the Tornados, cause they try and act bigger than they are.

They got me under a gag order, so I will only post this and this only. First off, thank you for everyone who has sent prayers to the Indianapolis Tornados. I went and saw Coach Senters yesterday. All I can say is one of our DT's had it right when he said that man is just Old School Iron. We had a good conversation and as always put a lot in perspective. I use to really get caught up in what everyone thought about us. I actually hated others opinions. The thing is, what does it matter. I made the argument about the preseason. It didn't matter. I made the argument about talent leaving and talent going. It didn't matter. I made the argument about being a new O.C. and trying to gel my unit. It didn't matter. If you a Tornado, you know what type of work we put in. We play whoever lines up across from us. The Offense hasn't peaked. The Defense haven't peaked. The special teams haven't peaked, but WE all are willing to grow and stretch out toward greatness. That is the goal. Always have been. So really, there's nothing to talk about. One man's thoughts put in a poll has no bearing on the mission at hand.

MP-
Tornado O.C.

I think if my memory serves me correct they traveled to oklahoma and played last year. How many teams can say they have played the nashville storm?? A team filled with tennesee practice squad players. I know this because i use to have to play against the nashville storm and let me say playing against nfl players is not that fun. How many teams can say they traveled to canada to play???? You just stated that they only play kentucky teams and tennesee teams. Last i checked the south is running shit in football. Yes the generals play out of state teams like chicago teams. But i think chicago is a basketball state can you name a great chicago semi pro football team???? I dont think people bash them cause they think they are better but try to hold there standards to the highest for which hate will always come. Look at any high standard winning team in history did they go hateless as they kept winning. I think not. I havnt spent alot of time around the tornados but am very aware of the situations on here. It and seems that the problem is not the tornados but of those whos feelings they have hurt. They use to whoop up on me as well but i will not disrespect the game for my feelings but will see it as it is. They deserve more than they get on this site but i almost forgot this site is filled with explayers or players who probly got there ass kicked by them. I am a guy who thinks you should have a fair shake but this is what semi pro has turned into. Glad im no longer playing but still sad to see this is how it has gotten.

Much respect being sent out to the Tornados from the west side! Let haters hate cause we will still win in the end! Good luck to all! Stay healthy!

All good. We got to do it again. I hate losing but love good football and that was fun.-MP

chicago have great teams? the chicago thunder is one of the nations best team over past ten years with i think 3 national championship games winning two? the roscoe rush just south went undefeated last season and have been in last two national championship games. the raccine raiders prob 45 minutes north is prob the nations most recognized semi pro team in the country. so yeas chicago area does have great teams

I have played in this league 6 years now and since I have started the Tornados have always been a top tier team and well ran organization. The only problem I have with anything is how seriously these rankings are taken. I mean some of the people that are ranking might have very well seen most teams play once and even then I say ONCE obviously it is impossible to catch every team play in one given season. So a lot of the opinions are coming from others judgments, scores themselves, and even hype. The worst part is (as Drekey of the cutters agrees with) that there are multiple leagues and multiple divisions that it is near impossible to compare a top dog in one division/league to another top dog in another division or league. And even a BCS like formula would be impossible with all these leagues not being affiliated in a same unity of sort other than being a 'semi pro football team.' So tornados you guys are legit and you know it. The only thing you can keep doing is winning. Who cares what one person ranks you or multiple people rank you. Until it actually has an affect on some national tournament or something directly at your team I wouldn't even mind them especially if you guys think you are the best and you should because I think we are the best in the state, I bet d. smith from the wildcats think they are the best, as long as drekey of the cutters does the same, as long as every true semi pro football team should. I do like seeing us up top for fun especially since this is the first we have been that high but my team and I didn't take it personal and we just went out there game after game only doing our best. You guys are a class act and one of the semi pro teams that will be remembered for years its just that some of the players getting on here ranting need to realize who really cares what these people think and that it is for fun. Some players getting on here cussing and trying to defend the tornados will only fuel the fire and the haters so just keep doing what you guys do you know your a damn good team and that is all that matters!

Noone that really matters
I think if my memory serves me correct they traveled to oklahoma and played last year. How many teams can say they have played the nashville storm?? A team filled with tennesee practice squad players. I know this because i use to have to play against the nashville storm and let me say playing against nfl players is not that fun. How many teams can say they traveled to canada to play???? You just stated that they only play kentucky teams and tennesee teams. Last i checked the south is running shit in football. Yes the generals play out of state teams like chicago teams. But i think chicago is a basketball state can you name a great chicago semi pro football team???? I dont think people bash them cause they think they are better but try to hold there standards to the highest for which hate will always come. Look at any high standard winning team in history did they go hateless as they kept winning. I think not. I havnt spent alot of time around the tornados but am very aware of the situations on here. It and seems that the problem is not the tornados but of those whos feelings they have hurt. They use to whoop up on me as well but i will not disrespect the game for my feelings but will see it as it is. They deserve more than they get on this site but i almost forgot this site is filled with explayers or players who probly got there ass kicked by them. I am a guy who thinks you should have a fair shake but this is what semi pro has turned into. Glad im no longer playing but still sad to see this is how it has gotten.

EPIC FAIL!

Not a fail, but a Epic Journey. FACT: The biggest reason people claim they don't want to play with the Tornados, TRAVEL. They have played games in or against teams from Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Missouri, Minnesota, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Connecticut, Canada, Oklahoma, California. Played the legendary programs like Kane County Eagles, Racine Raiders, St. Louis Bulldogs, Nashville Storm. I think that is pretty good company. Not to mention the teams they could possibly draw in their playoffs. Mr. Epic, you sound like you may be either new to this or just not really paying attention. Or you are paying too much attention to divisional match ups. Most teams in local league are already predicting the Championship match-ups because there are 12 or less teams. The cream is already seperating. The Tornados have no clue beyond August 11th where or who they may see, but they do what they do year in, year out. They put their names out there further than any other team in the state. That Sir is a FACT.

I dont understand why it matters who they play, where they travel or what league they are in! There will always be a debate who is number one and who is the best team but EVERY team out here, including the team I play for, the Generals, strive to be what the Tornados have been for sooooooo long. Regardless what is said about them they finish every game without conflict. They are doing things off the field for their community and for the most part you never hear them talking smack about other teams.

I get that every top team will always be attacked and hated on and if they are the best team is always going to be debated, but there is no question they are always in the discussion. That alone is an accomplishment.

Pack21, you already know how I feel about this, JC11 i have known you longer than anybody that is still playing ball so you surely know how I feel. This is simply crazy and only because most of the ppl that REALLY TRULY care about this and take it to heart are ppl that either dont play, cant play or play but cant beat the teams that are ranked higher. NOW, if you ask me do I believe the NADOS are the number 5 team in the State of Indiana, HELL NO, there are only a handful of teams in this state that TRULY would love to play them, WolfPack being one, WCW being another, the Generals are another, these are teams that I KNOW FOR SURE wouldnt mind it, but that is only because I know they love to compete, NOTICE i didnt put the Cutters, not because I dont believe that we want to play them, rather because I play for them and the moment I put that on here someone will undoubtedly say i am biased because i play for them and if we want to play them then why dont we play them and yada yada yada. Truth is you will always have this type of talk, but the issue is it will never be solved and one reason is because not all teams can play each other and not all orgs are on equal footing. When the Broncos were around folks talked crazy about them saying they dont play anybody, When the Cutters had their nice run for 3 yrs in the MFL and now the IFL it was well they need to move to a bigger league, same thing with the Generals, same thing with the Pack and im sure the same will be said about the WCW... Truth is we didnt leave our league because we couldnt afford to travel like the Nados or even like the Generals are doing right now, but does that mean that we can line up across from some of those teams and ball, no, it just means we havent done it. I love to compete, I love the Nados because I played college ball or arena ball with or against alot of them so I root for them. I support a lot of teams, hell right now im lending my support to the Destroyers because I want to see them make it through the season. Bottom line is folks need to learn to take these things with a grain of salt because at the end of the day there is only one way to solve this issue AND if we are not going to do what it takes to make that happen then we need to support the sport and elevate it from these backyard brawls back to the respectable team game that it really is