supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cardinals

all this trash talk going around has really got me wondering which one of any of you guys teams are actually going to put up a football game wroth talking about. by far the best game i've played in since i been in the CRFL was this pass weekend against the blitz. grid iron battle anybody that knows football knows that game had it all. turnovers, hot tempers and temperature both teams going back a forth tell the last whistle. everytime i get on supa fan i hear bad things around the league about the new squads. hey gotta idea let your pads and your game do the talking. All the teams should be getting into the real meat of the season now. all the tough talk is over put your hands in the ground and lets play so football. may the best team when.

p.s. Spartan's it's not personal but here it is you wanted to see us so we will be there it doesn't matter who got the best QB or DB or CD. come saturday put ya pads on and lets play some ball. Cardinals V.S. Spartans Game 1 series tied at 0-0.

Re: Cardinals

Had to get on here huh, lol we dont do this message board ish. We just read them, well except for Cam(ocho-5) Lol. Practice tomorrow #51 Tick Tock Spartans are on the clock!!!

Ha man this is Mike from the Spartans. We had some great games againest yall last year when I was with the Warriors. I can't wait to play yall again. I hope it's a great game. See yall Saturday

C-Note5
Had to get on here huh, lol we dont do this message board ish. We just read them, well except for Cam(ocho-5) Lol. Practice tomorrow #51 Tick Tock Spartans are on the clock!!!

yup sure do, and ill do all the talkin my team needs. period. I see us going undefeated, and truth if we dont it will be a hard fought game, and the victor will know that the CARDS aint nothin to play with.

FLY HIGH OR GET FLOWN OVA !!!!
RESPECT THE FORT

Totally agree man. Our game against you guys this past weekend was amazing. We beat the crap out of each other. Our game was all about action, no talkin. I hope both our teams have more games like that. Can't wait for our rematch in a couple weeks.