supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crusaders Doing Wat generals Couldnt Do

Crusaders did wat them sad ass generals couldn't do and thats beat da revolution! Haha its going to be a long season for the team in the past generals

Re: Crusaders Doing Wat generals Couldnt Do

The generals had about 24 players now they have 60+ they play the revolution with linebackers playing on the line. Now they have oline-man and subs. That was only a preseason game you dumb dick!

This is a ridiculous statement. Please keep the Crusaders Organization out of your personal beef with the Generals!!! The Revolution was a different team during that preseason game as well as the Generals. PRESEASON is the key word here. The Generals will do well in the MSFL and look forward to attending some of their games.

J. Morris
Crusaders

In regular season/playoff games(games that matter)The Generals have lost only one game by ONE point in 3 years to Indiana teams and that was a championship game.

Wow / 4 the record you guys suck cock and balls now that Jt is gone I will be surprised yall bums make it to 500 on the season. Sorry morris just calling it how I see it and good luck this year yall got it

IFL VET #99
Crusaders did wat them sad ass generals couldn't do and thats beat da revolution! Haha its going to be a long season for the team in the past generals

Crusaders played the Revo on Saturday. It took you this long to come up with something bad to say about the Generals??? You must be dumb as hell. And for the record I aint a Generals player, but got a friend that just joined. Wait and see what they do this year. Every time you try and trash that team and they dont respond, it only makes them look good and make the crusaders look like assholes. Mr. Morris - learn how to control your guys. Good luck Crusaders, lets see if you finish the year without fighting and getting banned from the CRFL in your first year.

#99 - dont make the crusaders look bad. We are trying to do things the right way. We havent done sh!t yet. Leave the Generals alone!

Generals - this guy does not represent our team. Good luck this season.

we don't even have a player with the number 99
look at the roster on the leagues website.
don't believe anything without a real name - just people with nothing better to do but stir up shit for the fun of it.

Crusaders are focused on the task at hand, not this messageboard, and for sure not the generals.

IFL VET #99

U wonder y noone like u. U guys are a bunch of arrogant sacks. worry bout urself and not other teams. Especially the generals. dont let that preseason game fool you. night and day difference from then and now.

IFL VET #99
Wow / 4 the record you guys suck cock and balls now that Jt is gone I will be surprised yall bums make it to 500 on the season. Sorry morris just calling it how I see it and good luck this year yall got it

Just say a pic on my guys facebook page with a generals helmet. On the back it got a logo for #58 Coleman. asked him and he said all generals will be wearing the #58 paw on the back of they helmets to honor a lost brother. Generals aint even in this league and they showing respect for someone they aint even met. A football brother. That team is a class act. #99 How can you hate on them so hard? Hell, that goes for all dem generals haters. what they do to you?

Generals: I aint in the MSFL, but I got mad respect for what yall doin. Keep it up.

caw,caW, cAW, CAW! Eye am here! There is something to be said for WINNING with GRACE! Eye think some of you are not use to being a winner. Your answers and post tell on you. They tell that you are spoiled. They tell that you are CLASSLESS! Eye didn't know it was a BIG to do about beating the Revolution. They are not the GODS of the gridiron. Indiana does not have one! Suggestion the IFL person....bring it down a few notches! Eye am out of here! CAW, CAw, Caw, caw! SAYS EYE!

EYE

the crusaders suck could never and should never be mention in the same breath as a top notoch team like the generals