supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
crfl

Does the crfl have an all star game. Do they play other all star leagues

Re: crfl

Yes they do i'm pretty sure Ohio all stars play Indiana all stars not sure about other leagues

Man if u are lame enough to act like your somebody else at least spell our name right, TRI CITY SPARTANS this is crazy how ppl get on here and act tough. We dont be on SUPA FAN talking unless some1 calls us out. Be a man and use your name. And save all the BS for ya FB PAGE!

P.S. Ear I hope you can make it our game,,and you will see for yourself we just play hard not dirty HARD, NO THUGS, NO FIGHTING JUST FOOBALL SPARTANS FOOTBALL and to all the SPARTANS HATERS OUT THERE, KEEP MOTIVATING US, WE LUV IT!

Sorry, I am typing on my phone. Didnt mean to spell wrongly. Damn peters you don't have to be up in my grill like the cardinals will be in yours this weekend. This weeks game will just like the all star game would be like if you played for the ohio all star team. An all cardinal all star defense. 2 points a game average. That is less then your interception per game rate. Mr long hand off is 10/29 passing. 35% long hand off.

This has to be a child or a stalker because grown men don't worry about other GROWN MEN SO UNTIL YOU CAN COME AT ME LIKE A MAN STOP ENTERTAINING THE SEMI-PRO WORLD. A SPARTANS its office we have a promoter now. Why didn't u tell them that I have 5 tds also, oh because then you wouldn't be hating on me then huh, but like I said keep it up we will find out who is our BIGGEST HATERS IS u cannot hide forever boi!!!

allstar tri spart 24
Peters. I think you have me mixed up with another hater. I have only posted on this site today. I was asking about allstar stuff. Then you attacked me so i fought back. The only thing I know about you is your stats on your team page and other messages on this site. I wish more teams would put their stats online. I just thought your nick name was funny based on your completion percentage. Simulations to a big guy being called tiny. Like little john in robin hood. Based on our scouting report. Better nicknames would be. Stair down peters, one and done on check downs. Presnap lock and load. And one that will catch on after tje game. Peters may not be Hung like a stud , but he will give you pic 6 all day.

I was pointing out how you used the Spartans name and not a Spartan! As for my nickname only place that was used was on youtube, so obviously that got ur attention! The pick 6....never threw one in my life! If you're so proud of how great you play or who u play for stop using a name that u don't belong to! If I am so bad why you studying me so hard? Keep studying lil boi! Plz keep hating...I know what I am, but just as fake as the name u are, ur a NOBODY! The truth u speak is as real as ur fake name! I know ur going to be watching me, but I have no time for non-factors so stay tuned...next YouTube video coming soon!

a all cardinal defense for the allstar team lol. The cardinals are good but not that good, truthfully speaking the cardinals two first games were against the weakest division in the crfl. then they barley beat the blitz. the blitz are better but lets look at their record for the 2 years previous. the cardinals have done wut they are suppose to do. and thats beat up on the bad teams. there are other defenses that are just as good if not better, the crusaders, revolution, and the spartans. im not saying the cardinals are not good im jus saying that there is other good defenses in the league. truthfully they are the number one defense. but they played week teams.