supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Grow up

Why do people get on here and talk shit. We are all grown men and put our pads on the same way. I understand being proud of your team and thats cool. But the you get people on here talking shit about other players,their family memebers and other shit that has nothing to do with the game of football. We are all grown as men playing a sport we love grow up. Would you want your kids talking like that?It doesn't matter if your the best or worst team or player. What kind of example are we setting for our youth. Its time to do the talking on the field like back in the day.

Re: Grow up

Amen brother! It gets quite tiresome reading the high percentage of crap on here.
Brian Clawson
Kicker/Punter
Noble County Wolfpack

Dude! People been talking shit. What I would like is for some of you to cut the sugar and spice act! You on here acting all Calgon Soft. You man up! If you not a shit talker stay on the porch. If you are, bring it to the freakin stage!

See thats the difference between you and I. I do my talking on the field like a football player. And it's not being soft it's called respect. That's what I was saying about the game of today. I'm 36 I don't talk shit it's just awaste of time. I just like to pad up and hit people.

PROPS to you Mike and Brian. Good to see a couple of stand up dudes on here.

Wait. Don't get it twisted. Nobody respects the game more than me, but some of you need to check that because you talk shit you have no respect. If you want to shut somebody up lay wood to em' and keep it moving. I would be more concerned with cheap shot artist on the field than somebody flappin their suck on the field or messageboard. But you are wrong on saying just because a guy talks crap he has no respect for the game. The guys that ROID up an play disrespect the game. The guys that smoke cigarettes behind the stands at halftime disrespect the game. The guys that level serious threats like Imma shoot you in the parking lot. Those are the ones you should draw your ire! My concern is how people like you paint people into a corner and make "talking crap" a right and wrong issue or if you do you are not a stand up guy. There is nothing wrong with friendly banter! If I call you a "b!tch" and you lose your mind on the field or I call you a "b!tch" on the messageboard and you get upset, lose your head on the field and cost your team 15 yards, WHO WON? If your minds are SO weak that you can't handle some chatter, YOU ARE A PUSS! Like I said If you not a shit talker, stay on the porch. I you are bring it to the stage!

You make some good points in what you said. Shit like what happened at our game should never happen period. Does it happen yes. This is a game of passion. You have to have passion to play this game. Talking your team up or players up thats cool. But there is a right and wrong way to say things. All im saying is people now a days have to watch watch they say. Its not like when I was growing up and you went in the front yard and fought it out. People today rather just find you and shut u.