supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Generals / Nighthawks

Thankfully the MSFL season kicks off this weekend and that will give people another choice of games to attend, of course this game isn't hard to figure out. The Generals have depth, talent, and experience which means the Nighthawks are about to find out that this league is not for beginners. No disrespect intended here but it would be a victory morally if they can even score, however on the other hand they have no pressure on them they are supposed to lose, nodoby gives them a chance so if they lose they are doing what they are expected to do.
The Generals on the other hand have to win his game and they know it, they have the Thunder coming to town next Saturday night and after whipping them twice last year the Thunder will be hoping for a win but hoping and getting are two different things. The Generals will pick up right where they left of last year scoring lots of points and showing no mercy. This team has much to prove and their new Coach has some big shoes to fill To bad the Nighthawks have to play their first game ever against the best team in Indiana.
I'm thinking Generals continue to show the MSFL that they can score big points I'm thinking Generals 72-0 The Generals looked bad against the Revolution but will be in fine form Saturday night.
The other big game is in the IFL when the Cutters travel to Cloverdale to play last years Champions the West Central Wildcats the cats won three times last year but this time the Cutters get to skin the cats I'm thinking 30-19
In the WWE I mean CRFL I think the Panthers will officially fold this weekend and in a couple other brawls ( no pun intended )
The Cardinals will strut their stuff and beat e Spartans by a score of 29-10
The Revolution will come down hard on the Blitz and win hat one by a score of 23-21
The other Noteable team the Tornadoes will stay unbeaten on he season.
Now this post is not meant to be disrespectful in any way it is how I see the top games going this weekend. I might have been a little rough on the Nighthawks but hey you guys are in the big leagues now and you are playing the best team in the Indy area I base that on the fact hat hey have played in their league championship game each of the last three years NOBODY else can make that claim. Until hey get beat which won1't happen this yer they re the class of Indy. I gave my thoughts and the reasoning for how I feel. I might have been a tad bit hard on the Nighthawks but they have not had good practices and heir numbers are low they will struggle big time against the Generals.

Re: Generals / Nighthawks

Why must the Generals start shit with every team they face. Hats off to you tho, your finally picking on someone in your own league.

Generals are the team of the past without the coach of the past , them cocksuckers don't even win half of there games this year hell they didn't even beat a sad team in the crfl "WWE"

IFL VET #99
Generals are the team of the past without the coach of the past , them cocksuckers don't even win half of there games this year hell they didn't even beat a sad team in the crfl "WWE"

First: MSFL Fan is not a General. Why would we be silent all this time about this game, and then BOOM, start talking cash two days before the game. We respect all of our opponents. Including the Nighthawks. We have even worked events outside of the field with each other. Dont let someone astir shit because his mom grounded him from the video games.

Its the same guy thats been on here as CRFL fan trying to stir up shit. As for #99 IFL VET, you talk awful big with them big words, you know where to find us. Im sure the nighthawks ncould use another player...come out and put those big words to use.

Of sure what the beef ison this just an opinion seems to be speaking the truth why is it awning the Generls will destroy anyone in their path to the ship

Tall guy
Of sure what the beef ison this just an opinion seems to be speaking the truth why is it awning the Generls will destroy anyone in their path to the ship

This is America. Every one has the right to their own opinion.

However, the GENERALS opinion is this:

We have been working our asses off, as I am sure all the other MSFL teams have. Nothing will be given to anyone this year. We are taking it one game at a time. We are a long way from where we need to be. We thank our fans for their support, but lets tone it down a notch. We havent done ANYTHING this year. Anyone who says otherwise is just trying to get people talking and isnt a General. As we are confident in what we can accomplish, we still need to execute with our PADS not our MOUTHS. We respect everyone who plays this great game of football.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow and the rest of the season.

one of the generals
Tall guy

This is America. Every one has the right to their own opinion.

However, the GENERALS opinion is this:

We have been working our asses off, as I am sure all the other MSFL teams have. Nothing will be given to anyone this year. We are taking it one game at a time. We are a long way from where we need to be. We thank our fans for their support, but lets tone it down a notch. We havent done ANYTHING this year. Anyone who says otherwise is just trying to get people talking and isnt a General. As we are confident in what we can accomplish, we still need to execute with our PADS not our MOUTHS. We respect everyone who plays this great game of football.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow and the rest of the season.

One of the Generals if that is really what you are needs to lighten up and chill the PMS is starting to show.
Nothing bad has been said about the Generals on here, someone merely pointed out that they ACCORDING TO THEIR RECORD OVER THE PAST THREE YEARS ARE FAR ABOVE ANY OTHER TEAM IN INDY.
Fact;
They have been in their leagues ship the past three years no other team can say that.
Fact;
Coach JT took an average team and turned them into a force to be reckoned with.
Fact; They were so good many team left the IFL rather than play them again so they went to what was supposed to be a more competitive league last year (MSFL)
Fact; most team who left IFL in 2011 are back in 2012 call it what you want but the reason is clear.
Fact; They ran the score up on almost every team in the MSFL last year even had the Buccaneer team forfeit rather than face Coach JT in Indianapolis.
Fact; The Nighthawks have not had many at practices and are struggling without many linemen;
I think this is pretty clear that all this adds up to another ship run by the Generals and the first victim of the season will be the Nighthawks and it will not be pretty.
Fact GENERALS WILL WIN BY AT LEAST 20
Don't quite understand all the negative feelings here I mean all summer we have heard about how the Generals have done this or they have done that or they have arranged this or arranged that is it ok for them to blow their own horn but then when someone starts believing what they say they want everyone to shut up don't get it either they are the best thing to come along since sliced bread or they are not

and yet your still bombard this site with anom. post, posing as other players, other teams front office personal, trying to pick a fight with the generals just to defend your team and toot your own horn! your leaders need to get a grip and stop trying to destroy other teams in the area though back channels and licensing rights

you do it on here, you do in on the MSFL boards, you did in the boardroom of leagues. You need to stop stomping on the heads around you, shut up and play football. You say your a championship team, the best organization in the state, start acting like one.

Keep in mind the only reason people post under anonymous names, is because most likely nobody would recognize who they are even if they used their real name.

By the way there is a game this Saturday?!? Who is playing?

-QB Nighthawks #16

Oh my my my, looks like the teeth are beginning to show. Man, this is truly one of the few games played around our state that I would pay to see. If i didnt have my own monumental game to play in then I most certainly would be at this game, that is for sure. I have many friends on both teams, some I have played with and some that I have not, I personally believe this will be a great game. The young upstart NightHawks vs the veteran Generals. Many players of the old dominate Generals are gone, however many are back so you can never over look that and while the Hawks might be a new TEAM they most certainly are not FIRST YR PLAYERS, they have mad skill at all of the skill positions, both have great individual players, both have picked up some beef here recently and it is going to come down to WHAT TEAM sticks together the most. Stop disrespecting these guys as if they are just scrubs because we all know that they are not, hell I wish that I could play them both, but that is because I just love to ball

Have to agree with Dre Key on that this should be a good game and yes the Cutter game against the Wildcats will be monumental as he said. Two great games I hope this doesn't start a firestorm but I'm picking the Cutters in a close game 21-20 as for the Generals and Nighthawks have to agree it is a game that would be nice to see but the Generals have to much depth for the new team I do believe the Nighthawks will be a force and will finish second in their division but the Generals will have a cake walk again this year. The only question that is in doubt is if they will break the offensive records set last year.

I have to agree here, I really enjoy the Rockstar Zero Carb energy drinks over the Monster Absolute Zero's as well. Although, either one is perfect for a Keto diet.

-QB Nighthawks #16

Well aren't we just loving certain teams with so called cake walk schedule. Spread the love! Since when did the Nighthawks become a formiddable opponent? Last I checked they are a 1st year team. Am I missing something. Tell me who they have that anybody should be scared of? Just wondering? At least the one guy said he was the QB?

Mustangs will take the division and no one from Indiana will win the league championship - last year, this year, or ever.

Thank you for the vote of confidence Peaceful, I am really looking forward to this game. I am really at peace with my team and what ppl will say because no matter what happens somebody is going to have something off the cuff to say just because it is the nature of the beast. Honestly I don’t know who to pick in the Generals game. On one hand I have played this game long enough to know that experience is invaluable and you cant substitute that so normally if two teams are evenly matched the one with the most experience and veteran leadership will come out on top; however I know a lot of the guys on the NightHawks and I know these guys can ball and while they lack team continuity as far as playing together as a TEAM goes, these guys do not lack experience when it comes to playing on the field. I am almost as excited about this game as I am about my own. Being apart of the Cutters during our first 3 yrs and getting 2 rings always has me wanting to see if we can do it again, and again because I love to compete so a big part of my excitement is to see if the Generals can keep up the 3 yr run that they have been on. I must say going back to the loss that they suffered against us in the championship game they have truly been on a mission and I for one love to hate it….lol but that is only because I have been on the other end of it. I am excited to see if the NightHawks can put one on the Generals, I have many friends over there and one that is almost as close as family in Jermaine Fears and I know he has the rest of his teammates ready, and no matter what anybody says Pat Wood balls, period, Troy, out of my old alma mater AHS balls, MoJo balls, these cats have shown that they can get after it, just on other teams so hell yeah I am excited. This is a big weekend fellas, I want to see if the ThunderHawks have what it takes to match up with the Pack, I want to see if the Destroyers are going to be able to pull it together and keep the team going, which I hope they do, or will the Xtreme pick up a second win in a row, I want to see if the Nados can drop 1 hundred this weekend, and if they do see what other NEGATIVE things folks have to say….Crazy

Hey one thing that is certain is that it is hard to argue when someone is talking and using facts.
What JT did at the Generals is unreal three straight years in a ship not trying to trash talk cause I got a lot of respect for them but not even the Tornados have been in three straight ships I don't think if they have I'm sorry guys.
Funny how certain love to thump their chests and shout at the world then when someone starts giving it back they want to forget what they been saying. This thread wasn't bashing anyone and it wasn't being dis-respectful to anyone just as Sgt. Friday would say it was "just the facts"

Nighthawks fold after first half of this game they don't belong in MSFL and this game will prove it.

Ya know, teams that played the Generals over the past three seasons had to actually play against the Generals' PLAYERS, not just JT. Not taking anything away from him, but everyone talks like he took the field alone and squashed everyone alone. There were 11 guys on the field at a time, busting their asses. There were also guys busting their asses behind the scenes, so JT had a team to coach.