supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Disrespect

I have seen a lot of garbage about the Tornado's and a weak schedule yada yada yada.... Bottom line you have to play who you are given, not their fault. Also I see people on here complaining about who should be number one. The Tornado's are a great team with a lot of history, but things change from year to year. I do remeber seeing last year that the Tornado's lost to the Grand Rapids Force while the Wolfpack went 2-1 with them. I don't know that the Wolfpack will end #1 lets face it they tend to choke in big games, but I do feel they SO FAR have earned their ranking. I think anyone of the top 5 teams could beat each other on any given day the question is who is going to go out and prove it and who is just going to talk about it. Good luck to all I can't wait to see some games finally!!!!! Stay safe.

Re: Disrespect

They lost to the Force with NO quarterback and a lot of people who joined the team, basically seeing if they like the Tornado way. I wonder how things are going over there now? That weak schedule stuff people talking is some bull. I wish they would play in some of your leagues. They would have ring after ring after ring. A lot of you talking would find out what others know.

First I don't play I sucked in middle school and never touched a field since so I don't have a league. Just stating what I saw in scores from last year. All I know is both teams played the Force I don't know what players they had or didn't have. Also I never put anyone down,I think all top five teams are solid teams. I wish some of you would put your egos aside and remember you play the equivalent of mens league softball, I wish I could play but ending up in a hospital in a body cast doesn't sound fun to me.... Anyways stay safe!!!!! And Keep it classy Indy

Then you are clearly not the one who should be making comments. You obviously lack information and everybody on this board should be on your head because you just disrespected everyone who has ever stepped on the field, lost a knee, got a concussion, broke a neck, or lost they life for SEMI-PRO FOOTBALL! Get it right. People like YOU do this level the most injustice cause you lack passion and vision. You don't know what it is like to run out on the field as a MAN let alone a teen. You not even a has been. You are a never was! Get the fuck off our board!

Mr. Ballz Out, Everyone should be on you because of your lack of "professionalism" is exactly why a lot of teams have a hard time filling the stands. I am a huge fan of semipro football! Me not playing has nothing to do with this. And as a side note the reason I never played after middle school was because I had to have treatments for a child hoood disease that left my body to weak and fraile to play such a physical sport jerk off! If YOU are such a man lay in a hospital bed almost dying as a kid then call yourself a man you numbskull. I never got to run onto a field and call myself a man damn I really missed out. To everyone else Good luck this weekend and stay safe........

@ Waterboy. The lashing you recieved was warranted and as for sympathy, I am fresh out. Did you not say what we do is the equivalent of rec league softball? Do you not see where that disrespects me and every other cat that loves what they do? Professionalism? For what? On Supafan? Sorry, as long as this is used as an open forum I know my place. Do you know yours. Some of these guys may not have taken your comment as a slight to what we do, but I did. Like I said. Stay the fuck off our board! Would you rather me told you to go blow yourself? Now that would be unprofessional! I wasn't aware nor did I see the business suites and briefcases in the room.