supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7/28/12 - Need Game

West Central Wildcats are looking for a fill in game on 7/28/12 due to an opening in the schedule. Please reply or contact Coach Mike Rindone at 317-281-6604. Our Home field is Rose Hulman Institute of Technology in Terre Haute, IN.

Re: 7/28/12 - Need Game

Don't the Wolfpack have an opening that week?...I would like to see that game!

We already play them up North. Wouldn't mind a Home/Home with them though... Even things out!

It would give the fans who cant make it up North a chance to see a great game!

WCW
West Central Wildcats are looking for a fill in game on 7/28/12 due to an opening in the schedule. Please reply or contact Coach Mike Rindone at 317-281-6604. Our Home field is Rose Hulman Institute of Technology in Terre Haute, IN.

Did the Destroyers call it quits? #DNation

Word on the street is YES.

BUMP

I was under the impression that we are chumps? I see your true colors now! All talk.... step up! By far the best grass field in Midwest to play on and the chance to compete with the chumps. SO.... still no takers from ANY level! We are waiting!!!

Best field in the midwest?? What was the shit hole you guys played on Saturday? I have seen elementary schools with better grass fields then that place!!!

That was a neutral field we played on, our home field is Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology. And to whoever "wildcats" is, if you're a player stay off this site unless you have something positive to say. If your not please keep our team name out of your name.

God Bless

REALLY LOOKING TO FILL THIS SPOT!!!!!!!

Any word on Wildcats vs. Wolfpack? That would definitely be a hard fought game :)

It sure will be. August 4th! :)

Any luck yet?

We are still needing a game! We have been turned down by 3 top HFL teams and a crfl team with good offers on the table! Does anyone have more leads? Thanks!

We are still needing a game! We have been turned down by 3 top HFL teams and a crfl team with good offers on the table! Does anyone have more leads? Thanks!

The wolfpack aren't interested in doing a home and home with the wildcats?

no.....bump

We have to travel up there. It would only be fair to come to our field. Especially when your schedule is open. If they are the best team I would like to play those ballers 2 times :)

I'm sure the wolfpack players would want to come down here to play! Let's get it done wolfpack/wildcat coaches! Could be two of the best games anywhere in semi pro football. I know none of us want to wait 3 weeks to play again....i'm already living on borrowed time!

i would love to see it..short drive for me.

I want to see it too.

I have been waiting to play the wildcats for a few years now because of their talent and professionalism. But the IFL schedule is based on a team north and south team playing one of the other division home and away. I am pretty sure we have the toughest schedule for playing the other division where we had to travel to kentucky (the most distance covered by any IFL team to play another team I am pretty sure) and be home against the defending IFL champs and still really talented wildcats. And we both are doing the same thing.. wildcats want another home game and we do as well to financially help our team with only 3 home games this year. It wouldn't make a lot of sense for us to play another game that far away against a team that we will see the following week. We had to travel to a south team just like the wildcats have to travel to a north team which is part of the schedule so it is fair throughout the IFL

Petre OUT!

Still looking....

NOBODY YET....