supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Destroyers have folded.

Let the frenzy free agent market begin

Re: Destroyers have folded.

Dibs on linemen!!! Breakfast Burritos on me if you show up to practice!

-BC(Burrito Connoisseur) Nighthawks #42(Universal Number and correct answer to all questions)

Yeah! Cause the word is you don't have none. Be glad you on turf. No grass stains.

Ballz Out!
Yeah! Cause the word is you don't have none. Be glad you on turf. No grass stains.

Lol that's cute. You seem like a real swell guy! Thanks for caring about my uniform, I would hate to get some grass stains on me!

Grass?

Have you seen the lawns in Indiana...I think you mean Hay.

Hendricks

Won't be no frenzy to it Nighthawks don't have a check book as big as their competition
I know you are saying REALLY someone gonna go there well not to mention any names but had someone let me listen to a recorded conversation and yes as unbelievable as it may seem there are some people getting some green and that green is not grass stains

Do anybody know 98,10,59,85,and 28 from the destroyers names or Facebook names?

Wow
Do anybody know 98,10,59,85,and 28 from the destroyers names or Facebook names?

Ear thinks wow needs to hone in on his recruiting skills. This made Ear is smile!

What's wrong with it?

#12 DB/ special teams from the destroyers. Lookin for a team

98-BOBBY KELLY 10-DARELL HARVEY AKA BROAD RIPPLE 85-DAMON PRICE 59-JUSTIN MCAFEE 28-QUIS FOXX they all play for the GENERALS now expect Damon price

Just go to the crusader they will let you on the team

Im stunned that the NFL vet Gardner couldn't get his former teammates from the Colts or Mr. Irsay to help out with the finances. Guess since they don't know him or even know of him that wasnt an option.

I'm also stunned that anyone was remotely interested in being talked into playing for these fools. They steal your money and fold...again.

Beware of false prophet as well as wolves in sheeps clothing. Where did the money go? Front office my butt lol.

Hopefully good riddance Gardner...and the other guy. Stay away from semi-pro football for good this time, PLEASE!

Yalls O-line should and Kool "team" players should come to Crusaders practice Thursday bc are roster is due for the season by Friday ... Recap of the C-Nation 4-0 and on that championship run ... Facebook me @ Jerry Goode or e-mail @ biggoode54@yahoo.com if ur tryin to win this ring ... C-Nation = one play,one game at a time and teamwork .. hope everyone can find a squad and Sry team didn't work out that sucks ..

C-Nation O-Line Cap#54
Yalls O-line should and Kool "team" players should come to Crusaders practice Thursday bc are roster is due for the season by Friday ... Recap of the C-Nation 4-0 and on that championship run ... Facebook me @ Jerry Goode or e-mail @ biggoode54@yahoo.com if ur tryin to win this ring ... C-Nation = one play,one game at a time and teamwork .. hope everyone can find a squad and Sry team didn't work out that sucks ..
yea I tried to get them to come over to our team. There oline just went to the generals. I heard the nighthawks got some players to.

We have a lot of o lineman need. D line C-nation all day

The Oline could not have gone to the Generals at least this week. You can only add two players a week per the first 5 weeks and drop two.

MSFL RULES
The Oline could not have gone to the Generals at least this week. You can only add two players a week per the first 5 weeks and drop two.

That is correct. After the season starts you can only add 2 drop 2. However, you can add players up to 48 hours before the season begins. These Destroyers in question practiced the week before the Nighthawks game and signed a week before the season started which makes them eligible. After the first game is when the add 2 drop 2 rule comes into play.

It wasnt just the Destroyers players that got screwed out of a team. Don't forget the Eagles players. Hopefully most have found new teams. If you haven't -it is not too late. There are several good teams that would welcome players to a team.

The MSFL has until week 5 to add new players.

The CRFL has this week to add new players.

Not sure on the IFL.

IFL rosters are set, I wish there was a provision in our league that would let us add players if teams folded however we do not.

Maybe there will be next year. Its not a players fault that a team folds. If a player shows up to every practice, every event, pays 100% of all monies owed, and then the team folds - that player should be allowed to go to another team in the same league. I understnad the rule though. If not for the rule, as soon as a team goes 0-3 all hell would break loose. Rules usually are fair for most...not all but most.