supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
game id like to see 7/21

the game id like to see is 7/21 the (IFL) INDIANA CUTTERS VS. the (CRFL) OHIO CRUSH i bet that would be one helluva game

Re: game id like to see 7/21

I hope this game happens for both teams. Think it's still up in the air though with the uncertainty of the Panthers.

panthers have folded so game is a possibility

crfl
panthers have folded so game is a possibility

Zeb stirkes again

that is a good game, 1st it would see if the CRFL can compete with the IFL which I believe they could. 2nd it will show who the CRUSH really are, because the cutters have always been a good team.

Call me one who's been on the Zeb-bashing bandwagon in the past. I admit it. But I can't believe that this year is Zeb's fault. That team had a guy DIE on the field! That's enough to demoralize anyone. I don't think any of those players hearts were in it once that happened. That is not Zeb's fault. I'm sorry, but piling on Zeb and the Panthers is the WRONG thing to do. If I recall, there were guys on the team that they played who decided to quit because of what happened.

Im not sure what the cutters board have in mind but I know myself and the majority of the players would welcome this challenge. Sounds like an exciting game!