Comment
what up

42-6 half time. Wildcats

Re: what up

62-12 final!

Cutters are some Bums

Bums!!! Hahahahahaha

They said the Wildcats would only win by 3. That was an impressive performance by the Cats. Glad you guys are back!

Tbe Cutters aren't back. Look at it that way and see if your thoughts stay the same.

The officials also helped the WCW win that game early on by missing calls that affected the game, in a BIG way. Ruling a Cutters TD pass incomplete, missing offsides calls when the WCW were kicking onside kicks the whole game (bush league), and trying to eject Cutters players for not having knee pads. Yes the NFL did pass a new rule this year requiring all players to wear knee and thigh pads, but the rule does not take effect until the 2013 season starts! Some of the early bad calls killed the Cutters momentum and the WCW put it on em! The WCW were clearly the better team as the scoreboard shows! As a fan i like to see a good clean game, but at least call em both ways refs!

Hhuuummmm as I recall it was the Cutters coach that was calling the ref over,stopped the game and was pointing out the leg pads thing....." oooo Mr ref. Look at them they players don't have any knee pads! That's against the rules!" am I right?? Anybody back me up or set it straight. And our kicker was a bad ass Saturday night!!! Just needed that Marlboro cig in his mouth!!! Hahaaa

Whistle Blower
The officials also helped the WCW win that game early on by missing calls that affected the game, in a BIG way. Ruling a Cutters TD pass incomplete, missing offsides calls when the WCW were kicking onside kicks the whole game (bush league), and trying to eject Cutters players for not having knee pads. Yes the NFL did pass a new rule this year requiring all players to wear knee and thigh pads, but the rule does not take effect until the 2013 season starts! Some of the early bad calls killed the Cutters momentum and the WCW put it on em! The WCW were clearly the better team as the scoreboard shows! As a fan i like to see a good clean game, but at least call em both ways refs!

I love the "ref" excuse, I occasionally make that argument but the refs were certainly not playing any favorites. The comment about the knee pads is 100% false, they were sending our players off the field. Thankfully sportsmanship played a part and the coaches/refs made an agreement to allow the players to play.

PS #5 is fast, you'd be dumb to kick to him. :)

johnny 2step
Hhuuummmm as I recall it was the Cutters coach that was calling the ref over,stopped the game and was pointing out the leg pads thing....." oooo Mr ref. Look at them they players don't have any knee pads! That's against the rules!" am I right?? Anybody back me up or set it straight. And our kicker was a bad ass Saturday night!!! Just needed that Marlboro cig in his mouth!!! Hahaaa

The Ref tried to kick #5 and #8 of the Cutters off for not having any knee pads...the Cutters coach then asked the ref to check the WCW players for knee pads, because hey if your going to do it to one team, gotta do it to both! so check your facts!

Well _ _ _ _ blower. I was not sure, if u read then u will see. I ask for both sides and for somebody to set it straight. Good job. Ooooo wait another fact 62-12

WHISTLEBLOWER....I have attached my statement from September 2011, after the championship game. It's under the thread "give me an opinion", I'm not sure you can call it (bush league) when you tell them it's coming. I do believe my point was made, loud and clear.

And lastly, next year I won't worry about them doing this to him, we will onside kick in one form another every time we kick off, and history shows that will be often.

First let me say congrats to the WCW, great game. Now that I have said that let me also say that who ever comes on here giving excuses about why we lost is not in any way shape, form or fashion linked to the Indiana Cutters. As for the refs, no coach from the Cutters nor the WCW alerted the refs to what was going on with the leg pads. The Head ref came over to our sideline and said Jah and Shawn could not play because they did not have any THIGH and KNEE pads in, THEN our coach said why is this rule only being enforced to our player and he then pointed out the players that did not have in either THIGH or KNEE pads, then the ref said NO I MEANT TO SAY they did not have in KNEE pad, so again our coach pointed out several players on the WCW that did not have in knee pads, when they saw most players did have in either set they went back and said EVERYBODY could play. Now did we have a good drive going, YES, did that ONE single solitary drive cost us the game, NO, were there some bad calls that we got YES, did they cost us 50 PTS, HELL NO, bottom line is we got slapped, PERIOD. We are still a young team; most of the guys on our team are new and do not yet know how tough it is to beat a championship team like the WCW. I remember when that use to be use, it happens to the best of us, does that mean we are not a good team, NO it just means some of the things that we do are not matching up well with them. Will we fold up, NO, we got beaten, it happens, everybody that has ever played this game has been beat. This is for MY TEAMMATES, if you are upset with what the WCW were saying on the field, get over it, they were winning so if some things were said that you didn’t like then you should have made them stop talking by putting more PTS on the board or stopping them from scoring, if you don’t like them onside kicking or squib kicking all game long them we should be smart enough as players to move ourselves up into the gaps giving and only leaving Jah and Bell back deep, it shouldn’t take the coach to say do this or that before you start to do it, we should be smart enough to know these things, hell I wouldn’t kick it to Jah either, he is a huge threat and he could take one back at any moment. Personally I like it when they kick it short because it is just as good as a big return minus the possible points. Please do not try to make excuses for us because that is disrespectful to the WCW, they were the better team, they beat us and in no way did the refs cost us that game, WE cost us that game and the Cats took advantage of it like any good team would

Nicely said Dre....hats off to you. But if u think u guys are young, half our team can't even drink yet.

Re: Cutters are some Bums

"cutters are bums"?

LOL who do you play for? surely to god if you were a wildcat you would have no reason to hide behind a screen name. Two teams showed up to play football and one team actually played football. enough said

Johnny, we have that same thing going on....lol I was speaking more to the key players and core of your team as far as playing together. I know A LOT of the players on the WCW, played ball against many of them for yrs, watched some of them them play ball as well. We have to get better and I am sure that we will, but ppl trying to make excuses for us and blaming the ref for this and for that is not going to do it. I guess I am just different because I believe you have to take your lumps if you want to be a champion. I think people forget that the WCW didnt always use to be the team that you see today nor did we, it happens and if you sit and complain and look for others to save you then you will never be more than what you are when you are not that good, and on the flip side if you sitting around listening to ppl tell you how good you are then you will not be good for too long. You are either regressing or progressing, we have a choice to make and I hope we choice correctly

You seem like a stand up guy and you call things like you see them. You don't use excuses or place blame for things on officiating (even though there are calls in games that are sometimes questionable/bad). I actually thought it was a fairly well officiated game. Of course, there's always going to be some disagreement in a game. We weren't about to kick deep to your kick returner-he's too explosive. He damn near broke that 1st return for a td. Onside kicking wasn't a ploy to disrespect, it was a strategy that we felt like would work to our advantage. We'd rather take the chance on giving you the ball in great position instead of that beast you have returning! As far as the game went, I thought it was a clean game. At 40 yrs old and with limited skill set now, I don't tend to do alot of trash talking anymore. In my younger days I was a bit of a talker when I could back it up! It's part of the game, but it does get out of hand sometimes. I just enjoy the opportunity to be out on that field competing with the young bucks at my age! After winning 13 or 14 games in a row and then losing to the xtreme we were really out to prove something. We were really focused and had to make a statement. I never expected it to play out like it did. You guys are a very good team and I know you will come out on fire next time we play-and quite possibly with playoff implications on the line! If there are guys from our squad on here talking shit they will hear about it. They know better than that. So hopefully it's not our guys. I'm not a big fan of internet/keyboard heroes. I'm old school and want things done on the field by being physical and taking it to the other team. I want to be on a team that imposes their will for 60 minutes! Sorry for such a long rant, but I wanted you to know that I respect you for being a stand up guy and not making excuses for what happens on the field. That's what winners do and it's not always easy to do. I know you guys will regroup, like we did after a loss, and will be ready for us next month. So good luck to you all and see you in a few weeks!

Butch, thank you man, I really have a lot of respect for you and your team and I hope at 40 I am able to get out here and compete at some level with these young bucks…. I respect you game and in no way do I believe what your team was doing was meant as disrespect, there was only one time that I thought you guys really tried to get the onside kick back and that was the first one that you got back, that was a great play. Folks need to learn the difference between strategy out of respect for certain players and disrespect to certain players. There are always going to be bad calls or questionable calls, but you can not use that excuse in a 50pts game, I mean come on now, yes I believe in my heart that the out of bounds call on the TD pass that we had was a terrible call, so what now, the score is 62-19, really, I mean if I don’t recall correctly that same player had a chance to get that TD back and it was dropped, so I mean it is what it is. The score could have been 62-61 and I would still be very upset if we came out on the losing end, personally I would rather get smoked like we did because that just shows you guys were the better team on that night than to lose by 1 or 2 because that means WE BLEW IT. This is not the case, we got smoked by some guys that can go, do I believe that you guys are 50pts better than us, NO, but on that night you most certainly were so all that other talk that ppl are trying to say needs to stop because we had our shot. We will see you guys again, and truth be told if guys don’t man up and get ready the outcome will be the same because as my coach use to tell me all the time, if nothing changes then nothing changes.

u are right.. the head ref did come over to your team first.. he told me he did and then came to are team and said the same thing.. so no blowing.... its all good.. its football.. win or lose we all made it home after the game...

true
u are right.. the head ref did come over to your team first.. he told me he did and then came to are team and said the same thing.. so no blowing.... its all good.. its football.. win or lose we all made it home after the game...

Finally, as God said, A MAN AFTER MY OWN HEART!!!!!!!!!! This is the main point, we all made it home, we are all blessed to be able to play this game, some better than others, but playing known the less. Truth, we lost, and bad; False, the champs are back, the truth is they never left and until someone knocks them out of the box they will continue to be here. As a competitor this is who I am gunning for, however I am taking it one game at a time. Up next is either a replacement team or the Xtreme on the 28th