supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
great game

Cardinals21 Spartans 13

Re: great game

To the Cardinal football team, thank you for a great clean game for one, but a special thank you for the respect you showed for our home field, everyone should follow this team when it comes to cleaning there area after the game, not one water bottle, tape, ect on there sidelines, I wish I could say the same about ours, I spent the better part of an hour this morning cleaning OUR sidelines, Andy from ESPN wanted me to pass along a "job well done to the Cards," and be looking in Sept. for the game. Love and Respect Zartman # 50 Tri-City Spartans

Thank you Zartman!!!

I know a lot of negativity has been posted on here regarding your team this season but I must say that everything last night WAS a class act.

Hard hits and very competitive between the whistles and much respect afterwards; players helping others up and and/or giving props after great plays.

Great facility, fair officiating and overall exciting game that I was proud to be apart of.

Good luck to you and your Spartans!!

Riha
Cards PK47

Riha
Thank you Zartman!!!

I know a lot of negativity has been posted on here regarding your team this season but I must say that everything last night WAS a class act.

Hard hits and very competitive between the whistles and much respect afterwards; players helping others up and and/or giving props after great plays.

Great facility, fair officiating and overall exciting game that I was proud to be apart of.

Good luck to you and your Spartans!!

Riha
Cards PK47

I second that, but GOOD LUCK until yall play us again. thats the only thing I got to change on that note LOL