supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Best WR or Hands in the CRFL

I wanna know who the Best WR's are and who has the best hands. Any games or Plays that come to mind lets here um.

Re: Best WR or Hands in the CRFL

I could be bais, but with num 7 off the spartans, imma go with the cardinals wr corps, 8 man rotation which sucks on pt, but 6 of the 8 can start and be a prime factor on anyones team, plus a beast at T.E also. I think its cause we practice against the most dominant defense in our league. but thats my opinion. maybe it will change after I see the other teams this season but thats where I am right now

the cards have a good WR core and the CRUSH have a very good WR core id say those 2 teams along with there QBs are tops in the CRFL

Ocho 5...come on son i was at the game sat you referring to yourself as a beast is laughable...boy you hardly play...why dont you follow your teams lead and stay off the message board until you actually make some plays...i played with corey up here in sb and im pretty sure he dont agree with all the chest pounding you doin!!

i think #28 from the spartans is a very talented wr, and #17 from the spartans. both of them are big guys that can move catch and jump. but to be hoenst i would go like this.

1) tj snow from the cards straght up baller
2) #17 from the spartans, hell he plays all game both ways would love to se him at wr all game no defense.
3)the wr from the crush he just needs to play one of the better dbs in the leuage. i say he gets shut down by cb 5 martin of the cards, and #5 of the spartans, best 2 cover corners ive seen all year. (crfl)
4) the dude ocho is a gamer blown knee and all but he is gettin a lil long in the tooth,
5) #28 from the spartans the man is tall and can fly.

if you dont believe me just line up infront of any of these 5 guys .

these guys got game good luck for the rest of the season keep puttin up numbers guys goodluck

first off to set the record straight, I wasnt talkin about me at T.E DUDE I played T.E cause our starting T.E who I say is the best T.E in the league wasnt at the game. I dont toot my own horn dude, I am a vet I am older, I am not who I i used to be. But I could start on any team, and no DB in no league has stopped me play boy, u betta asked around bout CAM JOHNSON AKA OCHO 5 CHUMP. And yes ask COREY bout me and he will tell u. You can ask the spartans coach DON about me, you can ask Dee peters about me, I dont need to toot my own horn my track record and peeps who played with me can do that for me. but liked been said I am getting old, yet let any DB line up across from me 1 on 1 and I PROIMSE YOU, he will ask for help 2nd time around play boy. And to set the record straight U must not know me. I said wr core, if I wanted to toot my own horn like anyone who knows me I woulda said my name only play boy, when I talk about myself the world knows it scrub.

p.s. I would put num 28 from the spartans on that list also. that boy can fly and he played both ways also. thats why i said spartans as a core. with 28, 17, and if 7 was there wow that be 2 bad wr core in the indiana division alone

jus a fan
i think #28 from the spartans is a very talented wr, and #17 from the spartans. both of them are big guys that can move catch and jump. but to be hoenst i would go like this.

1) tj snow from the cards straght up baller
2) #17 from the spartans, hell he plays all game both ways would love to se him at wr all game no defense.
3)the wr from the crush he just needs to play one of the better dbs in the leuage. i say he gets shut down by cb 5 martin of the cards, and #5 of the spartans, best 2 cover corners ive seen all year. (crfl)
4) the dude ocho is a gamer blown knee and all but he is gettin a lil long in the tooth,
5) #28 from the spartans the man is tall and can fly.

if you dont believe me just line up infront of any of these 5 guys .

these guys got game good luck for the rest of the season keep puttin up numbers guys goodluck

dont forget bout brandon davis num 7. he leads the cardinals wr's in td's

lol ocho i thought number 7 was a running back, and i had to be bias evrybody couldnt be from the cardinals and spartans lol. jus a note i was a bystander at the game sat. those 2 teams are loaded wit speed and talent on both sides of the ball, espciallly at skilled position. that was the best semipro game i have seen in 5 years and i love waching semipro. besides highschool i think semipro is he best. yall dont get paid and still give 100 percent, unlike the trashy pay me now nfl

lol he built like a rb ha ha ha, but naw brandon is a wr, and a fine good one at that. and it was a good game, well no disrespect to the blitz but from what I seen last sat, we will face eachother 2 more times so ull get to see 2 more great games out of these two teams, cause we will meet in the playoffs, i just dont think the blitz has the fire power to hang with the spartans, especially not cause they dont travel far well

i agree wit u on that one, i do think u guys will meet in the playoff. but foreal ocho i think that the cards and the spartans, have the best athlets on their teams. and jus to be honest wit u (no beef), neither team on sat dominated, it was a very evenly played. skill position wise the cards and spartans are a great match up and u kno it, may not be a better matchup on the outsides, when it comes to both teams. in the game sat, it could have went either way. n thats y it was so good both teams fought untill the last whislte blew. the spartans and cardinals are carbon copys of each other, nly difference is cards middle linbackers are way more fluent then the sparts. the spartans got dts playin middle lol. other than that u guys are evenly matched all across the board.

honestly ur right it coulda went any other way, but saying we are equal i wnt say. Now if 7 was with them and they had 7, 28, and 17 on the field ill say we are even, but if u can only throw it to one side of the field, and the other person who scored is the same guy, and each one was a deep ball, I cant say they are even with us with that. they scored on two defensive mistakes, to the same player. I am not goin to take nothin from them and not comming up with excuses cause a mistake is still a fault on our team. but two deep throws in the 1st half isnt enough, to compare us to be equal with them. what i will say is there is no given winner when we face each other, and it will be a hard faught game till the wire everytime. but ill put the cards ova top just because of our defense thats all

ocho it was five tds scored in the game 3 by yall and two by them. not to mention the last drive of the game. it was a defesive game, wether or not if it was mistakes, to me it was even, ur offense started off inside their 10 yard line like three times, and neiher team actually drove the feild like that. cards scored off of fumbles, and basically a fake punt. wile spartans scored off two deep ball, even if it was mistakes by secondary they still scored jus like yall scored on them fumbls its fooball stuff like that happens did. very even teams u guys jus happed to be the better team on that day. i will be their next time to wacth cuz that was a awesome game. Good clean exciting ball. that ame i watched sat, is y i love semipo ball

crfl fan
ocho it was five tds scored in the game 3 by yall and two by them. not to mention the last drive of the game. it was a defesive game, wether or not if it was mistakes, to me it was even, ur offense started off inside their 10 yard line like three times, and neiher team actually drove the feild like that. cards scored off of fumbles, and basically a fake punt. wile spartans scored off two deep ball, even if it was mistakes by secondary they still scored jus like yall scored on them fumbls its fooball stuff like that happens did. very even teams u guys jus happed to be the better team on that day. i will be their next time to wacth cuz that was a awesome game. Good clean exciting ball. that ame i watched sat, is y i love semipo ball

your absolutely rt!!!

#23 pheonix

Spartans #7 even if he is suspended the dude is the real deal!

I think it was a classic battle of field position too, just saying

Riha
Cards PK47

the pheonix havent one a game this year let alone got a first down so how is 23 from the pheonix on here, they havent even scored yet.