supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
who are the best dbs in the crfl.

i wanna kno who are the best in the crfl, if u have defensive stats then show it . just for dbs.

Re: who are the best dbs in the crfl.

I would have to say the cards. only given up passing 3 td's this whole year. num 5 best old school shut down corner in the league, num 20 has 4 picks this season, 2 safety ask any team bout him, he play is wow, and the rest of the core. db's have a roatation and yet still when the startes are off the field only again gave up 3 passing td's in 4 games, average pts on the defense is like 5 points. GREAT DEFENSE

Number 17 of the revolution is a good one pretty good shut down corner

i love semipo football first off, i suck or the record but i love to wacth the game n sumimes play, i et on the web n look up the best games to watch n i travel all through indiana to find good games. 3 weeks ago i went to the crusaders & spartans game (game of the week) i went to southbend this week. just becuase of the espn stuff. and while i was there i saw 2 very talented corners and 2 talented safeties. #5 from the cards mr martin is the premier shut down corner in the leaue. he also has a good physical safety behind, really bothered mr peters. martin is the charles woodson of the crfl. a savy vet. but on he other hand lol #5 from the spartans can hold is own too, not to metion he looks like hes 100 pounds soakin wet, sumbody make that kid eat. but leaving jokes aside he has a strong fast safety behing him too. ive never seen anybody play tj snow like he did, im not sayin it he shut him down he kept him out the endzone and i personally tink tj is the best wr in th crfl and maybe ifl. to keep him out the endzone is very impessive. no disrespect but to any other dbs but these 2 corners are beast,and any qb that plays them be ware . both of the #5's got game and u shouldnt thow o their side alot, thats if ur ryin to win the game.. sincerly the crfl biggest fan.

hey can yall give stats, not bein mean but words dont mean nothin without stats. how ints forced fumbles and pick 6 do these guys have

crfl fan
hey can yall give stats, not bein mean but words dont mean nothin without stats. how ints forced fumbles and pick 6 do these guys have[/quote

Stats arent kept like that in this league, and that something that needs to be worked on. but only stat i can put up in int's num 5 martin dont have any, but its not his fault no one throws to his side. he has a couple of takles, and break ups but as a shut down corner tru shut down corner no one throws to ur side so you cant put up many stats if they dont come to urside. Revis is the best db in the nfl, and he dont get high number of stats because they never throw his way, all i can say is this. 4 games in the books for the cards and num 5 martin only been scored on 1 time and that was last week, and after that td, he shut it down, and DEE didnt look that way again. and its funny cause the safety who had the game winning INT that they are talkin about is the 2nd best safety on our team, he leads the team in int's with 4, and the onther saftey who wasnt there num 2 leads the team in takles, and if one of the leaders on the best defense in the CRFL.

ocho stop bein so defensive of #5 martin i said he is the best corner in the league. i jus wanted to see stats not jus his evrybody that puts sumbody on this discussion list. jus so we can compare. i compared martin to woodson cause jus like u he is a seasoned vet. and still a top db in his league, jus like martin.

this one is a broad catagory. it should be who are the best cbs, and who are the best safeties, cuz corners and safety are two totally different postions.

lol i dont get defensive crfl fan lol, i was just explaining the point cause u wanted stats, so i was trying to explain stats and why some players as in martin dont have high stats lol, far from defensive lol, my bad if it seemed that way

we played are first game aganist the sparans and we lost 44-0. on their defense they do have sum play makers . #28 is a beast, but on the defesive side both #5 and 28 and interceptions, and returns, against us, #28 had a punt return and a interception, and #5 i think he had 2 interceptions on us. and almost returned that for td. lol i do agree with the guy up top #5 is a tiny guy but he plays hard. lol i think ur being nice when u said 100 pounds soakin wet, try 80 pounds

hot pheonix
we played are first game aganist the sparans and we lost 44-0. on their defense they do have sum play makers . #28 is a beast, but on the defesive side both #5 and 28 and interceptions, and returns, against us, #28 had a punt return and a interception, and #5 i think he had 2 interceptions on us. and almost returned that for td. lol i do agree with the guy up top #5 is a tiny guy but he plays hard. lol i think ur being nice when u said 100 pounds soakin wet, try 80 pounds

ur right about 28 lol, he was at lb, or something but he was always on my A$$ and i think im open i get to the sideline and talk to my qb, and he was like nope sorry 28 was right there. so ur right bout 28 much respect to him, cant wait for him to hold me while im at wr, not t.e though lol

If your a cardinal dnt get sucked into these threads, just cum to practice tuesday and thursday and be ready to play saturday, far as whos tha best well how bout we all R, since we pad up amd go to war on saturday now im out lets get to work and keep flyn high

Just saying...stop giving the Cards secondary so much credit! If you were at the game you seen #37 knew Dee personally! #92, #22, #45, #9, #26...were all over Dee every play! They made the Cards secondary jobs easier...he still threw over 200 yards and had 2 TDs on the Cards secondary. It was a great game, nothing but respect on both sides of the field!

Idk if he is still there but #87 for the vipers last year was one of the best.

Yeah he is #22 this year and is actually tearing it up as a returnable too. He's had 4 returns for td's.