supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
crfl sucks!!!

who thinks the crossroad football league is sandlot football. half the team are in short and spray painted tee shirts. how can u take this league serious

Re: crfl sucks!!!

Which teams have you seen with shorts and spray painted tshirts? You may have seen one or two but half?? No freaking way you moron! Quit hating on our league and keep your nose in your own business punk! Maybe you should hit the weight room or better yet, do something positive and uplifting for the football community rather than spreading your hate and negativity via your computer from your momma's basement.

Eye would think a league with two teams with that look would qualify as BUSH. You did just confirm that there are such teams in existence, correct? Says Eye!

Eye

I neither confirmed nor denied anything. I'd like to know which teams this guy was talking about. I've seen the revolution and the crusaders recently and didnt see any of those weak uni's.

I believe every team in the CRFL has matching jerseys...if your not in our league dont worry about what we doin...would you suggest the IFL is better they down to two games a week...get off our NUTZ homboie and find you somethin else to do scrubbb!

Eye in the Sky
Eye would think a league with two teams with that look would qualify as BUSH. You did just confirm that there are such teams in existence, correct? Says Eye!

Eye

Funny you say that EYE because I know of two teams in the MSFL that had mismatched jerseys. The Generals and the Steelers. Would you call the MSFL "BUSH?"

I believe the only team in the CRFL that did not have matching uniforms were the Panthers and they are no longer in the CRFL therefore, ALL current teams have matching uniforms.

EYE, you are slacking and showing that you are some how associated with the MSFL. Going back on most of the "EYE in the sky" post, you will notice he seems to favor the Generals. I will make it known here that EYE in the SKY is JUSTIN CARTER from the GENERALS.

FACE the FACTS!!! JUSTIN CARTER YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED. FACE OUT!!!!

Wow....Eye SEE Face has it out for me. How should Eye respond??? Let's SEE. First off Eye don't even know you but Eye don't like you. Second, Eye will repond to any damn thing Eye well please. Third, Eye don't like any of you! (Yup even the Generals). Eye fly around looking for ways to settle beef, give thought to injustices, implore people to do better, and occasionally shit on peoples FACE! Just know, EYE will always keep my feelings out of the truth, even if it isn't popular. EYE will call it square. Face, you have no clue who Eye am. As a matter of fact, Eye say sit really still in front of your computer. Close your EYES. Damn it! EYE SAID SIT STILL AND CLOSE YOUR EYES......Now open em! ( )( ) Boom! BOOTY CHEEKS! EYE think you just got MOONED! Hahahahah! A lil Ass for ya FACE! Says Eye!

Eye