supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just wondering

How does it feel to get smacked as much as you did and almost lose last sat to the Tornados 2nd and 3rd string players???? I am not a tornado by the way i do not play i just had to ask this question????

Re: Just wondering

Message to the generals!!
How does it feel to get smacked as much as you did and almost lose last sat to the Tornados 2nd and 3rd string players???? I am not a tornado by the way i do not play i just had to ask this question????

Thank you for your kind words sir. We enjoyed playing FOOTBALL Saturday night. Generals and Nighthawks, it was an honor to be a part of that ballgame. Did you hear the crowd? Way to represent the MSFL. Nighthawks, good luck the rest of the season.

Re: Just wondering

Tony,

Don't stoop down and legitimize these anonymous chumps (that's with a small "c") by responding. Nothing will bother them more than realizing that they stayed up all day and night monitoring the crap only to discover that nobody responded to it. Let them all smooch on themselves OR each other, while wearing their 'tin foil hats' and in the end, they can determine among themselves which one did the best job of stirring the turds and gather their grand prize from the rim of the stool. Perhaps they will even RANK themselves.