supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Marion County Crusaders Thanks MR. Anonymous

MR. Anonymous strikes again!! As most of you are aware of the situation of our precious team logo, an anonymous email was sent to the University of Maryland due to the similarities of the Crusaders' uniform and Maryland's. On behalf of the Crusaders' Staff and all 55 players, we would like to thank you MR. Anonymous for adding fuel to our fire for the 2012 season. Bottom line, WE AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE!!! We are well organized and accomplish things as a FAMILY. You call the Crusaders THUGS but I call the BROTHERS. Good luck to MR. Anonymous and his organization as they continue their quest to destoy the Crusaders.

By the way, the Crusaders have an approval letter from the University of Maryland to use their design.

J. Morris
Very Proud Owner of the Marion County Crusaders

Re: Marion County Crusaders Thanks MR. Anonymous

Wow smh .... It's all good all the e-mails and calls to ppl still not gonna stop C-Nation fellas let's keep working hard and putting wins on the board that's all we need to worry about ....

I heard that what is good for the goose is good for the gander,
I also heard that what goes around comes around,
and I hope that Mr. Eye in the sky is watching and Mr. Ear to the ground is listening cause there are some dimes being dropped that will really open some eyes. This shit is like the Hatfields and McCoys and it is all uncalled for. The Crusaders are not going anywhere, the players aren't going anyplace andthere should be enough room in Indianapolis for all the teams everyone just needs to grow up and shut up

Yes, Eye am watching, however, know that Eye am not pleased. The battle that happened on the field on Saturday is nothing compared to this garbage. Nighthawks, excuse me, but you can leave the room. Eye have a bone to pick. This civil war between the Crusaders and Generals is REAL. All of you can sit on your freaking high horses and act like this episode of DIVORCE COURT ain't on the tube, but it is and I bet if somebody don't call a truce it will be in 1080p, straight high def! Eye smell weasels. The same weasels that have always been. Am Eye the only one who notices that nobody is even talking about the team that lost. Why is it nobody is on their head. Oh, Eye fogot their unis looked nice. There is clear beef going on headed up by a bunch of cry babies. The equivalent of what is going on as only Eye can descibe it: Boy meets girl, they fall in love, girl leaves boy, boy and girl move on, boy and girl see each other out with that New New......now they at war cause they can't stand to see the other happy. Question Eye have for you both is WHO IS THE BITCH? Cause that is how ya'll starting to act! Says Eye!

Eye,

I do not know where to begin. These accusations are baseless and without merit. Lets be real. Even though you didnt come out and actually mention our team, we all know who you were talking about. I personally have spoken to people on our team to not worry or care about ANY other team but our own. IF anyone from the Generals snitched on you, my deepest apologies. Tell us who it is and we will kick them off the team. There are plenty of people that do not like you with or without cause, dont always ASSUME we had something to do with it. Is it sad that someone wants to see your downfall!?! HELL YES!

You are NOT the only ones that got STUNG. As some know, and it was on our website, we were holding a raffle. We did not announce or boast, just something we were doing. I assumed that since we were non-profit we could hold such a raffle. SOMEONE, and NO I DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEA WHO, called the Indiana Gaming Officials and told them we were running an illegal raffle. I have no problem forwarding the email for anyone who does not believe this. Luckily, we had just started selling them and have already begun giving the money back. I do not blame anyone but myself, for I should have done more research before I began doing this. We are now in the process of getting our Raffle license.

What people do not know is this: All of the proceeds besides the prize was going to Sheltering Wings. A charity that needs more than the Generals OR the Crusaders.

Dont misread what I said, I have NO IDEA who called them. I know we have more haters than just people on the Crusaders, so it could have been anyone. ..Whoever called them, I hope you are happy. You didnt hurt the Generals, you hurt people TRULY in need. Dont get it twisted, I am not 'THUMPING OUR CHEST', just stating the facts, that SOMEONE is trying to screw people over, and the Crusaders are not the only victims.

I do not know how to call a 'TRUCE' to a war that I am not sure if the Generals are an acting member of. I am encouraging ALL Crusaders and Generals to look at the big picture. People will come and go, but the mark we leave on those will last forever. Please make this nonsense stop.

I believe that IF all semi pro teams will work together, we can do great things.

Tony,

During what part of my statement did it say GENERALS?
If I had any idea on who was doing this, trust me when I say I would have no problem addressing the issue to that person. As you can tell with MR. Anonymous, I have no clue on who would stoop this low. I don't know who "EYE" is but he isn't affiliated with the Crusaders(as far as I know). I am assuming he posted what he posted due to the ANONYMOUS post by Crusader and General players that continue to talk crap about eachother. The Funny part about the players that the Crusaders have from the 2011 Generals use to play with me on the Stampede from 2007-2010. Tony, I have talked to you a couple of times on the phone about getting both organizations together for a good cause. IF I THOUGHT IT WAS THE GENERALS, I WOULD HAVE ADDRESSED IT THEN!!!! I posted on this site because I know whoever the coward is gets on this site. KARMA IS A BIT**, it will come back to you MR. Anonymous(NOT GENERALS)!!!

J. Morris

Just to let you all know. Eye have no affiliation. Eye just call it like Eye SEE it. Really not trying to instigate this matter, just trying to get you guys to focus on the bigger picture. Haters come a dime a dozen. Close your ranks and handle business. Says Eye!

Eye

Eye in the Sky
Just to let you all know. Eye have no affiliation. Eye just call it like Eye SEE it. Really not trying to instigate this matter, just trying to get you guys to focus on the bigger picture. Haters come a dime a dozen. Close your ranks and handle business. Says Eye!

Eye

No affiliation? How do you, JUSTIN CARTER, state you have no affiliation? You sir, are nothing but a wiesel.

AS far as the Crusaders go, maybe you need to do some research prior to purchasing a product. This would stop all the bs. This is the second time that you have been called out for using someone elses design. Hire someone to make your own design.

FACE OUT

Face the Facts
Eye in the Sky

Eye

No affiliation? How do you, JUSTIN CARTER, state you have no affiliation? You sir, are nothing but a wiesel.

AS far as the Crusaders go, maybe you need to do some research prior to purchasing a product. This would stop all the bs. This is the second time that you have been called out for using someone elses design. Hire someone to make your own design.

FACE OUT

LOL.....I have never posted under a fake name on this site in the 7+ years I have been on here and it will continue to be that way. If I have ever had a problem with anyone I have taken it straight to the person.

I havent even read this whole post but got a few text messages this morning that someone, of course anonymous, posted that I am "eye in the sky" or something like that? Please....anonymous....how did you come up with such a thing?

@Face. Eye never have liked you! Every since you decided to call yourself FACE, have shown me that you lack originality. Face do yourself a favor. Do not play craps, cause you rolled SNAKE EYES. EyE am not JC#11. Eye do take back one thing that Eye said, Eye do have an affiliate in the physical, however, Eye as the personality do not. That is the honest truth. Eye will bust anyone's ass that is doing harm to this level of football. Eye am NOT Justin Carter! Eye am....EYE and shed tears for Face cause he went fishing and came up empty. SAYS EYE!

Eye