supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BIRD TALK INDIANA CARDINALS (DEFENSE)

OK OK HERE WE GO IM NEW TO THE SCENE , ILL BE FOLLOWING THE INDIANA CARDINALS FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE SEASON, AND WOW DO I HAVE SOME INSIGHT FOR YOU "BIRDS" !!!! FIRST OFF THE CARDINALS DEFENSE IS EXTREMELY TALENTED LED BY #37 , THIS GUY IS JUST A MAN AMONG BOYS, YES I SAID IT , HE IS SO QUICK AND ELUSIVE IVE SEEN JUST A FEW PLAYERS THAT CAN BREAK A PLAY DOWN LIKE THIS GUY AND ALL OF THEM ARE ON A HIGHER LEVEL GETTING PAID FOR THERE TALENTS , WITHOUT HIM THE BIRDS WINGS DO NOT FLAP!!!!OK OK NOW LAST WEEK THE BIRDS PUT SOME OLD WASH BAG GUY AT SAFETY AND HE ALMOST COST THEM THE GAME , WHO IS THIS GUY CAN WE SAY "BUM" YES WHOEVER HE IS HE NEEDS TO SIT THE HELL DOWN YOU DONT HAVE IT BROTHER!!! NUMBER #5 IS MR LOCK DOWN SO WHY WOULD YOU COME OUT AND ALLOW #21 TO GET A SNAP CAN WE SAY SPORTS CENTER HIGHLIGHT , YES FELLAS WHEN 21 ENTERS THE GAME FOR THE BIRDS ITS AUTOMATIC TD EVERYTIME , #37 IS A GOOD PLAYER BUT MAN HIS ATTITUDE ISNT CLICKING WITH HIS TEAMMATES , HE AND THERE MIDDLE LINEBACKER HAD A GOOD EXCHANGE OF WORDS SATURDAY NIGHT, NUMBER #9 IS OK IVE SEEN THIS GUY OVER THE LAST FEW SEASONS HES GOTTEN BETTER, BUT IN ALL COREY MARTIN IS STILL THE SILENT KILLER ON D, #92 IS OLD AS HELL BUT SOME HOW THIS GUY MAKES BIG PLAYS , THEY HAVE A NEW CORNER THIS YEAR THAT HAS MADE A BIG SPLASH HE LEADS THE TEAM AND POSSIBLY THE LEAGUE IN INTS, YES THE BIRDS ARE COMPLETE ACROSS THE BOARD DEFENSIVELY BUT MUST PLAY TOGETHER , I SAY IT BEGINS WITH #37 GUYS THIS GUY IS A WRECKING BALL ID TAKE HIM ON MY TEAM ANYDAY ITS CLEAR THAT HE DOESNT BELONG ON THIS LEVEL, SO USE HIM TO YOUR ADVANTAGE AND PLAY THROUGH THIS GUY , AS LONG AS HES HEALTHY AND KEEPS REAPING HAVOC THE BIRDS HAVE THERE FIRST CRFL CHAMPIONSHIP IN THE BAG!!!!! THATS IT THIS WEEK FELLAS ON THE DEFENSIVE SIDE OF THE BALL , AND YES THOSE OF YOU WHO DO NOT KNOW ME ILL BE AT EVERY GAME "'' P.S YOUR MOTO IS FLY HIGH OR GET FLOWN OVER , WELL FELLAS ITS CHANGED IN MY EYES IF #37 DOESNT FLY HIGH YOUR DEFENSE WILL GET BLOWN OVER!!!!

Re: BIRD TALK INDIANA CARDINALS (DEFENSE)

they are the best