supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BIRD TALK INDIANA CARDINALS

OK OK LAST BUT NOT LEAST IVE HEARD RUMORS OF YOU GUYS FOLDING DUE TO FINANCIAL ISSUES YES BIRDS ITS ALL OVER THE CRFL EVERY TEAM YOUVE FACED HAVE TALKED ABOUT WHAT A MESS IT IS WHEN THE REFS APPROACH AT HALFTIME AND HAVE TO WAIT TO BE PAID , WOW ARE WE SERIOUS , BIRDS YOU GUYS HAVE ONE OF THE DEEPEST ROSTERS IN THE CRFL, I CERTAINLY SEE MONEY WHEN YO9U GUYS COME TO PLAY , NICE CARS AND THE GAME TIME FASHION SHOW BETWEEN #3 AND #13 AMONGST THE FEW IS SPECTACULAR , ID HATE TO SEE A TEAM FOLD DO TO THIS PETTY ISSUE YOU GUYS HAVE NUMBERS IN THE 30'S WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT COME ON MAN PAY YOUR FEES , HEY I HAVE A SOLUTION BIRDS , FROM HERE OUT EVERY PLAYER BRINGS 5 0R10 BUCKS ON GAME DAY TO PAY YOUR DUES FELLAS , YOUR AN AWESOME BUNCH THATS WHY IVE CHOSEN TO FOLLOW YOU,THIS IS A MANS GAME FELLAS AND IT TAKES ALOT TO PLAY THIS GAME WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT BUT YOUR TEAM ONLY GOES AS FAR AS ITS LEADERS , IVE SEEN MANY TEAMS FALL DUE TO EGOS AND STARDOM , EVERYONE WANTS TO BE THAT GUY BUT WHEN IT COMES TO PAYING YOUR DUES NO ONE WANTS TO STEP UP, THE MARTIN FAMILY HAS DISHED OUT ALOT OVER THE YEARS THE LEAST YOU GUYS CAN DO IS SHOW SOME DAMN RESPECT AND APPRECIATION FOR THE ONES WHO KEEP THIS ORGANIZATION AFLOAT EACH WEEK , PUT A SIDE YOU PERSONAL MISGHAPS WITH EACHOTHER GUYS YOUR A FAMILY ,I SEE THIS WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT PLAYERS CAN BUY , PERSONAL ENHANCEMENT PRODUCTS AND LIQUOR BUT LOOKS AT YOU CRAZY WHEN ASKED FOR SOME CASH FOR THE TEAMS DUES, HEY YOU GUYS HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF ONE ANOTHER SERIOUSLY FELLAS , TO FOLD OVER MONEY AND 200 A WEEK FOR REFF FEES IS RIDIC!!!!!!! STEP UP GUYS WE WANT TO SEE MORE CARDINALS FOOTBALL , DONT A GREAT DISPLAY JUST ATHLETICALLY ON THE FIELD , HANDLE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AS MEN AND TEAMMATES , IT WOULD BE A SHAME TO SEE YOUR TALENTED TEAM FOLD BECAUSE OF REF FEES WOW !!!!!!!

Re: BIRD TALK INDIANA CARDINALS

My team and I stay off this message board.. And I appreciate your insight on the Cardinals. But when it comes to rumors about the team folding,due to finance,that's when I have to step in. First of all when the Cardianls plays, the refs do not have to wait to be payed and I have never given the refs or any team that has played us a reason to look at us for the refs fee.. So keep to the plays of the Cardinals and stay out of our, no my finances.. That is my area and I will not invite you into it.. Stepping over the line there.
Cardinals.. Do not reply to any of these post.. We stay off the message board..