supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRFL Special Teams

Unlike last season we no longer play every team in the league so I am wondering if there are any other kickers/punters out there doing well. I can say the Spartans have a punter with a solid foot.

In the IFL I know Clawson, with the Wolfpack, is a great kicker/punter...

Just curious...

Riha
Cards PK47

Re: CRFL Special Teams

we have a good kicker this year and makes a difference in how we set up things nice to be able to kick extra points instead of going for 2 every time and 3 points instead of a goose egg

who cares about kickers and punters. We gave up 2 returns against the spartans and we still won. Special teams are for sorry teams that try to be better.

LOL... stupidity rings through your post!!

Riha
Cards PK47

Dbl is not someone from the crusaders because we know that those two kick returns almost cost us the game.

Dbl is not someone from the crusaders because we know that those two kick returns almost cost us the game.

as I said, special teams is not a factor in this league. I havent watched a game with a single punter/ kicker that could play in a high school not surrounded by corn fields. Instead of finding crappy fields with goal posts to play games on, why not just find a nice soccer field or any other field that is better then the dust bowl we play on. I am tired of running around on dusty cement.

dbl brawl
as I said, special teams is not a factor in this league. I havent watched a game with a single punter/ kicker that could play in a high school not surrounded by corn fields. Instead of finding crappy fields with goal posts to play games on, why not just find a nice soccer field or any other field that is better then the dust bowl we play on. I am tired of running around on dusty cement.

LOL... Really??? I remember a game last year in this league going into triple overtime so they are a factor... But thank you for your kind words

if the kickers could kick a field goal outside the redzone, then the games would not of gone to overtime. When you have one poorly ran offense going against another poorly ran offense and nobody able to kick the ball, guess what? You get a pretty boring game were scoring is not happening

alright kicker. I wasnt a fan last year and i havent seen you kick. I am just going by the games i have watched with the crusaders this year. Hell the spartan game they didnt attempt one kick and the kickoffs never reached the 3o yard line in the air.

I remember the triple over time game 3-4 years ago the Pirates vs Cardinals - What a game!

@ dbl quit talkin shit onhere befor u get ur team in some more trouble. you must be one of t he thugs that tried to be hard but ended up gettin ur ass beat vs the spartans at the end of the game . ps ur team is on probation i dont think it is smart for u gettin on here and talkin trash like this. u probbaly sit the bench help ur team out by not starting or provoking anymore fights, did u forget that one more fight for the c-nation and yall is kicked out...... dumbass.