supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
August 4th game

Due to the folding of the Indianapolis Destroyers, the Battle Creek Blaze has an open date on August 4th. We are willing to travel 2 hours or less.

Re: August 4th game

I know Aug 4th wouldn't be a good date but post season how about the Blaze and Wolfpack or even all North teams combine for a "All-Star friendly where the "north" two teams or so willing to combine and play a south combo team or south all-star team for a good cause? I mean between the pack and blaze I know there is a sponsor who would donate a field especially if all proceeds went to a good cause. I would like a all-star game not just a all-league team.. even if a few other team players and I have to make this happen! I know we can put our ego's aside for a hard hitting fun football game that we all know the money is going to something to better someone or families. Thoughts?

Petre OUT!

Re: August 4th game

Love the concept. We (the Blaze) are blessed to play at a facility where the high school AD gets what we are trying to do and makes rental affordable. If the South teams would be willing to travel so far north, I'd love to host a post-season fundraiser. We've had to choose four beneficiaries among a dozen that have contacted us, unfortunately. To be able to assist one, or more, of these families dealing with cancer, would be a blessing.

We play before 500-600 fans each home game because of what we do, not because of how good we are. I'm sure the people of Battle Creek would turn out to support such a game, featuring the best of the IFL.