supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TWO FREE BRICKYARD TICKETS

WHAT - BRICKYARD 400 - SUNDAY JULY 29, 2012 1:00 pm.
TWO FREE Brickyard 400 Tickets
Tower Terrace
SEC 64 ROW BB SEATS 3 & 4
$180 value

WHEN - FRIDAY 7-20-2012 FREE DRAWING 10:30 p.m.

HOW - Buy ANY drink and receive a chance to win.

WHERE - KRAZY ST. Bar and Grille
404 E Thompson Rd # E
Indianapolis, IN 46227

WHO - SANTA

DETAILS

One free raffle ticket will be given away with each
DRINK (non-alcohol drinks count) purchased between 7-10 p.m. No limit on the chances to win! All tickets will be thrown in a hat and ONE will be drawn. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!!! The holder of that ticket will win these two tickets. If not present, another ticket will be drawn in 5 minute intervals until a winner is present.

MSFL radio show will be broadcasting live from 8-10 p.m. Come out and support all of semi-pro football and have a nice time in a good bar.

BE PROFESSIONAL!!!

Re: TWO FREE BRICKYARD TICKETS

Indiana generals, raffle, promoting drinking

I see a lawsuit coming

It's so easy to be negative...put a little effort into your life, and try to be positive.

Read that again...the Generals are never mentioned. I did see the MSFL though...talk smack abou the MSLF.

They aren't promoting "drinking". They are promoting a sponsor. Wow, that is terrible...I can't believe they would do such a thing. I'm sure if they didn't promote the sponsor, you would bring your fake name on here and accuse them of not fulfilling their agreements with team sponsors.

Get over yourself, and try and stay off any and all computers....ever!

rain
Indiana generals, raffle, promoting drinking

I see a lawsuit coming

Are you the same person who turned them in for trying to run a raffle to donate money for charity? You are a sad excuse for a human being. SUPA - please expose this pos for they are!

its all over facebook being promoted by the generals and jc

it was the generals that said they couldn't do raffles

buy a drink or smoke and win a prize. There is a STATE LAW against that

as someone said - do your research

WHAT - BRICKYARD 400 - SUNDAY JULY 29, 2012 1:00 pm.
TWO FREE Brickyard 400 Tickets
Tower Terrace
SEC 64 ROW BB SEATS 3 & 4
$180 value

WHEN - FRIDAY 7-20-2012 FREE DRAWING 10:30 p.m.

HOW - ONE FREE SWEEPTAKES Ticket to all who present

NO PURCHASE NECCESSARY - NO PURCHASE NECCESSARY!

WHERE - KRAZY ST. Bar and Grille
404 E Thompson Rd # E
Indianapolis, IN 46227

WHO - INDIANA GENERALS

DETAILS

One free raffle (cough cough) I mean SWEEPSTAKES ticket will be given away to each person who walks in the door. All tickets will be thrown in a hat and ONE will be drawn. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!!! The holder of that ticket will win these two tickets. If not present, another ticket will be drawn in 5 minute intervals until a winner is present.

MSFL radio show will be broadcasting live from 8-10 p.m. Come out and support all of semi-pro football and have a nice time in a good bar.

BE PROFESSIONAL!!!

Supa-fan - PLEASE out this person for they are most likely the same person that turned us in for running an illegal raffle where money was to be donated to charity. OUR FIRST POST DID ITS JOB. PLEASE OUT THIS LOW-LIFE.

Everyone else - We put SANTA on there so that we would not be confused for 'THUMPING OUR CHESTS'. We are not thumping or bragging, simply trying to promote a sponsor and give away some DAMN FREE TICKETS.

If you do not like racing or the Generals, we apologize for wasting your time.

It is a shame that a team can't do something nice and try and bring the entire semi-pro community together without someone hating. We even tried to do it without putting our name, and still got bitched at.

Thank you.

P.S.

We are going to continue to strive to be the best we can be. Like us or hate us, we are INDIANA GENERALS. Oh and for the idiot that took money away from a charity....the INDIANA GENERALS are in the process of receiving our 'Raffle License'. So stay tuned for a INDIANA GENERALS RAFFLE NEAR YOU!

wasn't me
just keeping people honest

rain
wasn't me
just keeping people honest

Mr. Rain - We would like to hire you as a consultant so that we are honest from now on. We werent trying to make any money off of this, as we dont own the bar. We need someone who is as diverse in INDIANA LAW so that we don't do anything wrong from here on out. What is your real identity so you can start getting paid as a consultant?

It's DONNY BAKER!!! I've figured it out! It's "State Law".

Please enlighten us...please respond with the wording of said "state law", where it is illegal for a bar to GIVE AWAY tix to win a prize.

Drought
It's DONNY BAKER!!! I've figured it out! It's "State Law".

Please enlighten us...please respond with the wording of said "state law", where it is illegal for a bar to GIVE AWAY tix to win a prize.

It has something to do with having to buy something to get the ticket. So it could be considered a form of gambling depending on how you looked at it. Especially if Rain was about to call the Gaming Commisioner....AGAIN. Its fixed and we are giving away the tickets.

Either way...RAIN had no intentions on going, just wanted to stir shit.