supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRFL Week 5 Prediction Channel! Put your tailgates down here!

Miami County Vipers @ Midwest Force (Kick-Off 4pm)

The Southern Ohio Division is getting more & more interesting every week. Vipers 2-2, the Force 2-2, both have lost to the Crush & a win here will put one of these teams in second spot & a chance for the Wildcard Spot.

Although the Midwest Force seem to making improvements down the road, the Miami County Vipers is a huge mismatch for the Force. In order for the Force to win this match-up, to cover the Viper's 4 WR set, they must bring up the Safety's to cover the slots & NOT take away from the front seven by using Linebackers instead. Lets just hope the Corners don't get beat deep.

Probably the hardest game to pick this week & I think I am going to have to go with the discipline of the Midwest Force over the hail mary plays of the Miami County Vipers.

Force 21
Viper 18

Tri-County Raiders @ Ohio Phoenix (Kick-Off 5pm)

A Ohio North Division rivalry game that I would rather have my nuts slammed in a door over having to watch this contest.

This will be nothing but a moral building game for the Raiders in which will make the play-offs this year with a less than .500 record. Phoenix does have my respect for sticking it out & not taking the easy way out & folding.

*First Player to score for the Ohio Phoenix Franchise not only gets a mark in their franchise record book, but will get Team MVP for the year! Heck, I might even throw in a free luncheon with Tailgater @ the Golden Corral for an exclusive interview!

Raiders 44
Phoenix 0

Tri-City Spartans @ Fulton County Bengals (Kick-Off 6pm)

Has the 2-2 "Spartan Project" gone south? No, they will actually be headed east to take on a 0-3 Fulton County Bengals! Both teams coming into this week off of a division rivalry loss. The Spartans falling short @ home against the Cardinals & the Bengals got molested by the Raiders. On a good note, the Bengals scored an all-time high of 18 points last week (thats 125% more points than they have scored all season) & set a new franchise record. This should encourage the Bengal fan base & the stands should be packed!

Unfortunately for the Bengals, even though the Spartan's secondary is their weakest link, the Fulton County's Offense does not have the tools to take advantage of this. All the 12th man can do for the Bengals here is watch them drop to 0-4.

Bengals, I would stock up on some free crowd hand outs like mini orange footballs & maybe those air cannons that cheerleaders shoot T-shirts into the crowd so your fans go home happy! I would recommend maybe a beer tent too!

Spartans 35
Bengals 8

***** GAME OF THE WEEK *****

Indiana Cardinals @ Miami County Blitz (Kick-Off 6pm)

Indiana North is the CRFL's hardest hitting division & these two teams are the Heavy Weight Main Event! Just two weeks ago these guys bang heads for 60 minutes that turned out to be a Cardinal win, 6-0!!!

This Indiana Conference is so tight, I have no idea who is going to the ship. Every win is important & with a Wildcard lost last week to the Revolution, this is a must win situation for the Blitz! I don't think the Blitz will under estimate the Cardinals like they did the Revolution last week, but the Blitz do have to bring numbers. Last week showed the Blitz you can not compete with the bigger teams with under 20 players.

Blitz will have a full roster @ this home game, but the Cardinals have had time to adjust to this mystery Blitz team. Cardinals pull off other win & step it up to 5-0.

Cardinals 20
Blitz 12

Marion County Crusaders @ Delaware County Revolution (Kick-Off 7pm)

The Marion County Crusaders is a prime example of the Tortoise in the old story book called, "The Tortoise & the Hare." Basically the story concerns a hare who ridicules a slow-moving tortoise and is challenged by him to a race. The hare soon leaves the tortoise behind and, confident of winning, decides to take a nap midway through the course. When he awakes, however, he finds that his competitor, crawling slowly but steadily, has arrived before him.

The Tortoise asks, “Who do you think you are? There’s no denying you’re swift, but even you can be beaten!” The hare squealed with laughter.

“Beaten in a race? By whom? Not you, surely! I bet there’s nobody in the world that can win against me, I’m so speedy. Now, why don’t you try?”

Everybody has talked the hype, beat their chest, & came out gunning for the Crusaders saying they are the better team. Somehow, someway, the Crusaders just keep plodding along, consistently driving down field, even being down in the 4th quarter of two games, they just keep winning ball games.

The Blitz was in the game against the Delaware County Revolution last week, they just didn't have the numbers to keep it going. However, the Crusaders do. Crusader's took advantage of the Panther Bye Week & did their homework. This will not be anything like this Division Rivalries last meeting.

Crusaders 32
Revolution 20

'Thee' Ohio Crush @ Jay County Panthers

I would recommend 'Thee' Ohio Crush take advantage of this bye week & head over & tape the Marion County Crusaders @ Delaware County Revolution. Crush have two easy weeks against the Bengals & Phoenix, then play the Crusaders @ home then on the road the following week against the Revolution.

Crush 28
Panthers 0

Re: CRFL Week 5 Prediction Channel! Put your tailgates down here!

Vipers 21 Force 13

Raider 28 Pheonix 6

Spartans 63 Bengals 7

Cards 21 Blitz 7

Revo 28 Crusaders 34 This game will end in a fight, bye bye Crusaders

why does everybody think that the crusaders fight at all of their games

the spartans are seeking revenge for their player #7 being suspended for the year and they do not think he did anything wrong so they will continue to bring up the fight and associate it with anything crusaders until they are kicked out the league or #7 suspension is lifted

validation required
the spartans are seeking revenge for their player #7 being suspended for the year and they do not think he did anything wrong so they will continue to bring up the fight and associate it with anything crusaders until they are kicked out the league or #7 suspension is lifted

First that wasn't first altercation by Crusaders, so they should already be done! Second, stop associating every negative Crusader comment with the Spartans! Who really likes the Crusaders? Third, yes Spartans, their fans, and just people who love football are upset #7 is gone for the season! #7 is still of course upset! Only point u will continue to hear...based on rules and by-laws Gayles suspension should have been accordingly! If Crusaders are associated by many teams as being dirty it is for just reasons! The other 2 teams who have played the Spartans have had nothing but respect!

the crusaders were talking shit and trying to start fights at the knighthawks and generals game. bunch of punk wanna be thugs

ive noticed that mr eye gets offended when certain teams get brought into the conversation. eye feel that eye is a little b*tC* say your name eye since you always got something to say. Im calling you out. shut up or get poked in the eye .

*Game of the week*
Vipers @ Force
Winner takes drivers seat to first round playoff bye(raiders). Vipers special teams(return game) make the difference this week in a very close game 30-26

Raiders @ Phoenix
Starting to feel for the phoenix, but you have to give them credit for showing up every week and taking their ass whooping like a man. Raiders 42-0

Spartans @ Bengals
Only hope bengals have is that the spartans only travel 15, then it would sill be a very close game. Spartans win 38-6

Cards @ Blitz
Dont think this will be as close as the first matchup, cards will take them a little more serious this time. Cards 20-8

Crusaders @ Revo
Revo showed that when they play together they as good as any team in the CRFL, problem is they dont very often. Revo win 30-22

CRFL Predictions went great this week, I went 6 for 6 counting the Ohio Crush & Panther forfeit game.

CRFL Fanatic went 4-6 on his predictions but I want to reward Yuppp this week for his prediction genius skills!!!

Yes, Yuppp went 5-6 on predictions this week, he picked the Vipers to win against the all might Mid-west Force, BUT Yuppp predicted the Ohio Phoenix to score their first touchdown this week & that they did!!!

I would offer Yuppp a prize but I have no idea who he is! Maybe Yupp can join Me & whoever the outstanding athlete of the Ohio Phoenix Organization is that PROMISED lunch @ The Golden Corral!!! (on Tailgater's tab of course) Does Golden Corral sell beer? We might have to change the venue!

Any info & as much detail on this miracle touchdown & Ohio Phoenix Franchise Record would be much appreciated, the fans wanna know!!! We made CRFL history this weekend & it needs to be known!

Tailgater I am very easy to figure out who i am. in fact i will give my predictions for next week now.

Crusaders @ Cardinals Cards will win, but how, if the game actually happens cards will dominate 21-7, if the Cru is still around is the key description.

Bengals @ Crush Crush will dominate the Bengals 40-0

Force @ Phoenix Force will win over the pheonix 33-0

Blitz @ Raiders Blitz will squeak out a victory in the 4th quarter 28-13.

Revolution @ Spartans Spartans will win 28-13 as long the the Spartans have learned their mistakes and keep their QB from doing nothing but passing