supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just saying

U r a dumbass if u think the cards have had a tough schedule so far they haven't play shit for teams expect the Spartans and u rank them 3rd wow the crusaders should be over them they have had the tougher schedule so far and I don't like either team u guys are dumbass if u think the cards are the shit play someone that's worth saying there good!!!

Re: Just saying

we will, just come to the game next sat, we have the crusaders at home, that will be the top two teams in indiana division playing. then we will talk bout things. see u next sat buddy

Just saying
U r a dumbass if u think the cards have had a tough schedule so far they haven't play shit for teams expect the Spartans and u rank them 3rd wow the crusaders should be over them they have had the tougher schedule so far and I don't like either team u guys are dumbass if u think the cards are the shit play someone that's worth saying there good!!!

Teams don't make their schedules, the league does...

here we go again, why must the crusaders get on here and talk shit. the crusaders talked all that shit on here to the spartans, and when the game was close they they started giving out cheap shots which later turned into a brawl. If i was a man to place bets i say the crusaders last game of the year will be against the cards.

the spartans are seeking revenge for their player #7 being suspended for the year and they do not think he did anything wrong so they will continue to bring up the fight and associate it with anything crusaders until they are kicked out the league or #7 suspension is lifted

the spartans were apart of the fight in the dust bowl, but that was their only fight of the season. on the other hand the crusaders have been in two fights and show up to other leagues games like the generals and nighthawks and talk shit and try to start fights, just face it alot of teams say the crusaders are a bunch of thugs. if everybody is saying it it must be true, or at least some parts.

"if everybody is saying it it must be true"

onebody can be a lot-of-bodies on this site - just wait and see

Eye see we are using the term "thug" loosely now-a-days. If the Crusaders are "thugs", Eye need to re-evaluate who Eye am. Eye must be like a SUPER VILLIAN or something!
SAYS EYE!

Eye

EYe why dont you just stay off the message board and find you something else to do

Who would you suggest they play

Uhhh....how about NO.

Eye