supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"BIRD TALK" INDIANA CARDINALS

OK OK BIRDS AWESOME JOB WITH YOUR OFFENSIVE PLAY CALLING, YOUR O LINE OPENED HOLES FOR THE DOWN HILL DEMOLITION RUNNING FROM #36, THIS GUY HAS A MOTOR LEAPING OVER DEFENDERS AND SUCH POWER THROUGH THE HOLES, #51 BIG BOI YOU IMPROVED THIS GAME BUT YOUR COMPETITION WAS LESS FIERCE,#7 CHANGED HIS NUMBER TO #10 BUT STILL SHOWED WHY HE IS ONE OF IF NOT THE TOP WIDE OUT IN THE LEAGUE, #3WELL YOU SHOWED ME MAN EVEN WITH YOUR DROPPED PASS YOU STILL GOT6, WOW WHERE DID THIS YOUNG QB COME FROM BROTHER, #18 TWO ELUSIVE TD CATCHES SOMEONE GET THIS NEW GUY A CONTRACT, AND THE MONSTERS OF THE MIDWEST ANOTHER SHUT OUT VICTORY ##37BROTHER WITH BLOWS THAT HARD ON OPPONENTS MAN YOU HAVE THIS LEAGUE ON ALERT, AND HEY #37YOU SHOWED A LIL COCKYNESS WITH THE PUSH UPS AFTER A HARD HIT, #2 ,#32,#9,WOW CAN THESE GUYS PLAY AND FEEL HOLES WITHIN SECONDS RELENTLESS PURSUIT ANGLES , FAST FAST FAST DEFENSE PROPS TO THE BIRDS, NICE GAME AGAINST STELLAR COMPETITION, NO FIGHTS ARGUING, JUST A CLEAN PLAYED HARD NOSE TEAM VICTORY THAT'S WHAT FOOTBALL IS ABOUT BROTHERS MY HAT OFF TO YOU AND THE LADY OF YOUR ORGANIZATION FOR GETTING ON TRACK , NOW LET'S SEE IF IT CONTINUES , NEXT WEEK THE BIRDS FACE A RIVAL TEAM NEW NAME BUT SAME TEAM. , THE CRUSADERS COME MARCHING INTO TOWN, WITH YOUR OFFENSE CLICKING IN ALL CYLINDERS AND YOUR NEW OC, CALLING PLAYS THAT CONTROL TIME OF POSESSION I SEE NOTHING BUT VICTORY , #37 CAME OUT LATE IN THE FOURTH QAURTER WHY WAS THIS GUY EVEN IN WHEN YOUR UP BIG , COULD BE DEVASTATING DEPENDING ON HOW SERIOUS HIS INJURY IS, YOUR BEST PLAYER DEFENSIVELY HURT MAY CAUSE PROBLEMS, BUT IF YOU BROTHERS PLAY LIKE I SEEN TODAY AS A UNIT HIS PRESCENCE WILL BE MISSED BUT NOT FORGOTTEN , THE BIRDS HAVE OTHERS WHO CAN STEP UP SOOOOOO ON TO NEXT WEEK !!!!!! #37 HOPE YOU GET WELL BROTHER, BIRDS THUS GUY IS THE HEART BEAT OF YOUR "D" NO IM NOT HOLDING THIS GUYS JOCK STRAP JUST CALLING IT HOW I SEE IT , EVEN WHEN HE DOESNT MAKE PLAYS HE MAKES PLAYS MEANING SETTING HIS TEAMMATES UP SO THAT THEY SHINE ALSO , TOTAL TEAM PLAYER, I'LL BE ON THE OPPOSING TEAMS SIDE AS NORMAL , YOU GUYS STEP IT UP AND PLAY YOUR PART AND ALL WILL BE FINE !!!!!

Re: "BIRD TALK" INDIANA CARDINALS

CRFL ANALYST,

I will start out by saying I do happen to admire that you have so much pride in your Indiana Cardinal Team that you take it to the next level by trying to take it to the next level with your own talk show, news report or whatever you may call it. However, I would like to give a couple of suggestions before I cancel my subscription to "Bird Talk".

First off, change your name. You are NOT a CRFL Analyst. An Analyst is a general term for a professional whose primary function is a deep examination of a specific, limited area. You do not "analyze" the CRFL, you do not even analyze the Cardinal's opponent.

You are a Cardinal Fan, Player, Coach, Scorekeeper, part of the Chain Game or out there watching your brother or cousin play. So I would suggest names like "Birdman", "The Cardinal's Nest", or "Cardinal Analyst" if you wish.

Second, your style of writing & the all "CAPS" have to go! It is so hard to read it's painful! I don't think there is one period in your 250+ word paragraph. And speaking of paragraph, you need more than ONE! Notice how I am breaking up my topics by spaces. This makes it so much easier for your fans to read & allows the reader to know you are going on to another subject. (<-- LOOK! A period!)

Third, (new subject, notice the space?) Your trying real hard to give a good game description & you are trying to use the right adjectives, but I would recommend at least starting off with who you played & maybe the score. Also, you need to use names, not just numbers. You did not even once mention the name Blitz or Miami County, but did happen to mention next weeks match up the Crusaders. You need to pretend that the reader knows nothing about the CRFL, it's schedule or any of players on either team.

Here is my generic example:

This past Saturday, Our Indiana Cardinals traveled to North Miami High School for a second time match-up against the Cardinal's Indian North Division Rivalry, Coach Brian Raber & his Miami County Blitz!

These two teams went neck & neck just two weeks ago here @ the Fort when Cardinals pulled off a close win 6-0 & the Miami County Blitz are in a must win situation to keep play-off hopes alive.

Your Indiana Cardinals had the Blitz's number this week by putting up 17 points in the first quarter alone.

With the combination of ___________ (insert offensive coordinator's name here) play calling & your Indiana Cardinal's Big Boys in the trenches, the Cardinals were able to do about whatever they wanted against the Blitz!

With the help of running back, #36 Eric Veazy power running through the big holes from the o-line & leaping over defenders opened up the Cardinal's passing game for the young strong-armed quarterback, ___________ (insert name & number of QB)

__________ (insert last name of QB) had a monster day by airing it out by throwing three touchdown passes which two were to your Cardinal leading receiver #18 Chad "Sticky Hands" Stalling!

....remember, this is just a generic example. I apologize if the some of the information isn't correct, but I can just go off the information @ hand. It would be alot better & more descriptive if I actually had been @ the game.

CRFL Ananlyst, this is no way shape or form an attempt to bash you or embarrass you in any way. Nor am I saying I am the best next thing to white bread. Like I mentioned before, I admire your support & enthusiasm for your team & I hope you continue with your "Bird Talk", I do happen to see the potential! Instead of getting on this message board & try running over you under a fictitious name, I tried extending my hand to help you with your journey. I do hope you take this as constructive criticism.

One last thing, try expanding your audience by talking about the opponent more. As of now, when people see the thread called "Bird Talk", they know it is just Cardinal related, so only members of the Cardinal Organization will read. Talk about the other team, jot down numbers & names, take mental notes @ the game & give them props for hard hits & good plays. Just remember, be professional!

Tailgater we have been trying to figure out who this guy is, we said if it's someone on the team please stop this BS. If it's a player trying to hype hisself up in semippro world, play ball and ppl will notice that, not internet hoopla.

Wow!!! If this has been addressed @ practices & has been asked to stop doing it, maybe for once, it actually is a fan doing it & not someone imposing as one??? LMAO!

If this guy (or gal) is going against the wishes of the Cardinal's Organization is popularity & stock just increased tremendously in Supaland!

At least the "mystery writer" is trying to be positive, the situation could be so much worst if you had a mole on the inside airing out all team's dirty laundry & internal secrets.

Keep doing what your doing this year Cardinals, your look'n good!

Thanks Tailgater, we're "Trying", and your little piece u did in thee above post was good u should be a reporter or something lol. We're hiring for a writer lol. To CRFL Analyst we appreciate your input and what not, but could you please refrain from doing "BirdTalk". Just asking!!! And thank you.

this is not an english class, or study hall who cares if your not grammtically correct. everybody is on here to talk about football. stop being an asshole. i repeat this is not an english class.