supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CRFL MIDSEASON DEFENSIVE/ OFFENSIVE MVPS

HEY BROTHERS I'D LIKE YOUR INPUT ON THE TOP DEFENSIVE AND OFFENSIVE PLAYERS YOU'VE FACED ALL SEASON, I HAVE MY INPUTS BUT THIS IS FOR THE TEAMS AND PLAYERS LET'S SEE WHO YOU LIKE AND WHAT MAKES THEM AN MVP!!!!

Re: CRFL MIDSEASON DEFENSIVE/ OFFENSIVE MVPS

Can you do us all a favor and stop cluttering the message board with all this stupid bullshit. I know you must be dying to hear your name mentioned in these posts but give it a rest already. Let the season play out and then give awards out and talk about it all off-season long. Put a sock in it chump. All that matters is a TEAM championship! If these players were really super badasses they would NOT be in the CRFL they would be in the NFL. Individuals should be singled out for their performance after the season.

AT FOOTBALL FAN #1 HEY BROTHER LOOK HERE MY POST ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS ON HERE EVERY WEEK THERE'S A POST ABOUT THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE , HEY IT'S NOT THE NFL BUT IT'S OUR LEAGUE AND WE LOVE THE GAME SO FREAKIN WHAT BROTHER FOOTBALL IS FOOTBALL,HELP COMMENT ON THE OTHERS WHO POST THE BEST OF THE BEST I'N THE LEAGUE , WOW ARE YOU SERIOUS BROTHER , MY ROLE IS NO DIFFERENT BESIDES THE FACT THAT ICE CHOSEN TO FOLLOW A CERTAIN TEAM, THIS FORUM IS FOR INPUT AND EXPRESSIONS. WHAT THE HECK ARE,YOU TALKING ABOUT , !!!!!@

ok while we are at it since we are over halfway through the season lets make a top 5 CRFL ranking for: Best long snapper, best holder, best pulling guard, best pulling tackle, best zone blocking lineman, best man blocking lineman, best lineman under 6 foot, best lineman over 300 lbs, best lineman with a receding hairline, best blocking TE, best receiving TE, best route running WR, best slot receiver, best outside receiver, best receiver that doesn't claim to run a sub 4.5 forty, best receiving Fullback, best blocking fullback, best scrambling QB, best pocket QB, Strongest arm QB, smartest QB, best passing QB when rolling to his left,...im sure I left something out but im sure in the next week or so it will have its own thread.

anyone who cares this much about whos the best lineman in the CRFL which isnt the best league by far must have no life